itogi

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • NNID:Shiranko
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Okami & SSB

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

LMAO, Leon really that a good joke but not going to happen. I don't see him being in the next SSB.

5R5PY4h.jpg

#22 Kimtastic

Kimtastic

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • NNID:Kimtastic-ii
  • Fandom:
    Sailor Moon, Nintendo, Legend of Zelda

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:36 AM

I'm hoping that they don't add any third party characters in the new Super Smash Bros. this time. It's not like Nintendo is lacking any first party characters. The only problem is, that the 'clones' should at least have a different set of moves that separate them from their counterpart. I mean I'm all for Toon/Young Link, but I don't want to see him have literally the same moves as Link.

Hello. I am Walrus. Please refrain from stepping on my tail or I will ram my tusks down your throat. Have a pleasant day, sir.

(:3=

#23 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

I'm hoping that they don't add any third party characters in the new Super Smash Bros. this time. It's not like Nintendo is lacking any first party characters. The only problem is, that the 'clones' should at least have a different set of moves that separate them from their counterpart. I mean I'm all for Toon/Young Link, but I don't want to see him have literally the same moves as Link.

I know, right? They add 2 third party characters in Brawl and suddenly, people are assuming tons of characters are going to be added in the next installment. If I recall correctly, this is supposed to be a Nintendo franchise above all. I'll be disappointed if the game becomes littered with third party characters.

#24 itogi

itogi

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • NNID:Shiranko
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Okami & SSB

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

Yeah. Still Sakurai is the one who has the last word whos going to be in it and he already said there will not be 3th party character in the next SSB.

5R5PY4h.jpg

#25 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Yeah. Still Sakurai is the one who has the last word whos going to be in it and he already said there will not be 3th party character in the next SSB.

He didn't say any. He only said he won't focus on adding a bunch.

Signature_DK.png

#26 Byakuya Togami

Byakuya Togami

Hallowed Be Thy Name

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:59 AM

Layton and Phoenix seem plausible to be and Megaman is way overdue. I disagree with the majority of this list, though.

#27 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:24 PM

What i would pay to have Reggie as a playable character

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#28 Alianjaro