Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

yes they should

#22 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

While I would like Nintendo to buy SEGA I would like them to buy SEGA for their games not to just troll, this topic was useless.

#23 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

While I would like Nintendo to buy SEGA I would like them to buy SEGA for their games not to just troll, this topic was useless.

Like the countless other "Wii U is doomed" or "Wii U is uber powerful" threads?
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#24 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

Have you been to the forum? I am not saying all SEGA fans are bad but with it being the official SEGA board that means the core fanbase are the ones who hate nintendo

Have you been to the forum? I am not saying all SEGA fans are bad but with it being the official SEGA board that means the core fanbase are the ones who hate nintendo

They're just annoyed because Nintendo brutally murdered their console manufacturing devision and nearly the software devision too.

I hate it when people murder my loved ones.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#25 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:02 AM

Like the countless other "Wii U is doomed" or "Wii U is uber powerful" threads?

?.?

Where is this Wii U is uber powerful thread?

Sega is teasing something for e3 so we'll have to wait until the inevitable leak comes that starts to spill the beans on what they are up to.

#26 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

Sega has na amazing array of franchises that could/should be revived! If that meant more great franchises for Nintendo platforms, then, yeah!

#27 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

They're just annoyed because Nintendo brutally murdered their console manufacturing devision and nearly the software devision too.
I hate it when people murder my loved ones.

Nintendo did no such thing. Sega's downfall in the console space and their problems now with their software business is all their own doing.

#28 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:38 AM

?.?

Where is this Wii U is uber powerful thread?

Sega is teasing something for e3 so we'll have to wait until the inevitable leak comes that starts to spill the beans on what they are up to.

I was just talking in general. Usually it's not a thread but in response to someone.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#29 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 21 April 2013 - 12:27 PM

Nintendo did no such thing. Sega's downfall in the console space and their problems now with their software business is all their own doing.

Plus if anyone is to blame, it's Sony. The PS1 and Sega's mismanagement mauled off the Sega Saturn and the PS2 finished off the Dreamcast's own demise.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#30 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

nintendo was a direct competetor to SEGA, now the companies overall get along but the SEGA fanboys still fight the mario v sonic fight and the IP's. so this is no surprise. ninty fans mosty like veriety/gameplay and find it in ninty games, cant say it for 3rdpartys as a whole but you can find good spacific games/franchises, but many of the franchises have a noticeable low point, usualy in the sequal. 

#31 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:36 PM

I would love to see Nintendo buy SEGA. It possibly could happen in the future, since Nintendo and SEGA have such a close bond right now. They both worked together on the Sonic & Mario Olympic games, and Nintendo helped save Bayonetta 2. Nintendo and SEGA together could be dominant, imagine the damage they could if they were united as one. That's every kid's dream that grew up in the SNES/Genesis era. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#32 Joshua West

Joshua West

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fire Emblem

Posted 21 April 2013 - 04:56 PM

Can they not buy SEGA, some people are holding out hope for the Dreamcast 2

#33 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

I know, it was Sega's fault for being unable to stay competitive with Nintendo. But if Nintendo hadn't existed Sega might have survived longer. Maybe...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#34 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

Plus if anyone is to blame, it's Sony. The PS1 and Sega's mismanagement mauled off the Sega Saturn and the PS2 finished off the Dreamcast's own demise.

True. Its more likely that Sony and its aggressive video games business had more of an impact on Sega's demise then Nintendo did.

I know, it was Sega's fault for being unable to stay competitive with Nintendo. But if Nintendo hadn't existed Sega might have survived longer. Maybe...

Like I said Nintendo didn't really have an impact on Sega's business. Sony more likely did although for the most part it was down to bad business decisions by Sega.

#35 Penguin101

Penguin101

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 989 posts
  • NNID:t002tyrant_86

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

The more I think about this, the more I can feel Nintendo announcing this at E3. Would mean Sega staff absorbed into Nintendo, maybe even improving Nintendo IPs with more suggestions and Nintendo improving Sega IPs. Maybe Nintendo can help the 3D Sonic franchise!

Also imagine Nintendo bringing back all the old school Sega IPs too like Altered Beast, Alex Kidd etc and doing justice to them!

#36 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:33 AM

I personally don't like sega. And I don't wanna see a bunch of sonic games going out for the WiiU! That would be upseting.

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#37 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

i personally would love to see sonic on wii u!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!