• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Indyrams

Indyrams

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

I recently heard about Activision and they have stopped making the games.

Does that mean a new company will? Or what?

I am very interested in a new 007 to debut on the WiiU.

But As of the last few 007 games to have gotten negative reviews (Excluding GoldenEye 007 Wii) Which Multiplayer still wasn't quite good.

I am hopeful they go back to the mechanics that made N64 GoldenEye so well, the controls were flawless, levels big and small variety of styles. Also cool weapons.

I just need one incredible game to keep me occupied for years to come.

#2 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:16 PM

Haha. That will never happen, every company that makes an FPS copys Call of Duty controls with iron sites and the same props but in different button placement. Rare was the best company, now they are too busy making kinect games that gets a 6.0 and below.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

I'm sure there will be.

There'll also be a game to go along with the next pixar movie, the next star wars movie... etc.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

007 legends is out now

goldeneye wii u will out eventually

#5 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

007 legends is out now

goldeneye wii u will out eventually

Was just about to say this, 007 Legends was a launch title.

#6 Smertrius

Smertrius

Thwomp

• Members
  • 342 posts
  • NNID:smertrius
  • Fandom:
    nintendo videogames,

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

007 legends is out on the wii u making it part of wii u games even so its 3rd party game

Any plans for a Wii U 007?

it didnt say what games isnt  007 games including

Edited by Smertrius, 03 May 2013 - 09:53 AM.

#7 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:
    Blind Guardian, Elder Scrolls

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

RARE should come back to nintendo and remake Goldeneye 007 for the wii u.  Its a wish at least, but unlike my own fantasy world, reality is harsh...

#8 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

RARE should come back to nintendo and remake Goldeneye 007 for the wii u. Its a wish at least, but unlike my own fantasy world, reality is harsh...

I think M$ butchered RARE anyway... So sad, the company made my favorite game of all time, Star Fox Adventures...
Posted Image

#9 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

I think M$ butchered RARE anyway... So sad, the company made my favorite game of all time, Star Fox Adventures...

You are most certainly correct good sir, ever since M$ purchased RARE, RARE couldn't do anything right.

I purchased Perfect Dark zero at one point and to say that game was a disappointment is an understatement.  And I heard they also ruined the Banjo Kazooie franchise as well.  Didn't know they made Star Fox Adventures though.

#10 AndyG

AndyG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 610 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Monster Hunter, Super Meat Boy

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

If you live in Australia you won't be able to obtain a copy of 007 Legends as they didn't localise it, however 007 Legends has received some very poor reviews so it's probably not worth the buy.

Posted Image

This is where it ends

#11 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, we didn't get it.

Don't know why you'd cry though.Goldeneye on the Wii was one of the best CoD clones in history.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#12 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:48 PM

You are most certainly correct good sir, ever since M$ purchased RARE, RARE couldn't do anything right.

I purchased Perfect Dark zero at one point and to say that game was a disappointment is an understatement.  And I heard they also ruined the Banjo Kazooie franchise as well.  Didn't know they made Star Fox Adventures though.

M$ did ruin those great series. And yes they did SFA. It's one of my favorite games of all time, so you'll probably notice how much I'll be referring to it on the forum!

Posted Image

#13 XxNightfallxX

XxNightfallxX

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 126 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

M$ did ruin those great series. And yes they did SFA. It's one of my favorite games of all time, so you'll probably notice how much I'll be referring to it on the forum!

we can at least be thankful that the Star Fox franchise didn't get sold to M$ as well. 

#14 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

Nightfire HD remake please.

#15 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:02 AM

If you live in Australia you won't be able to obtain a copy of 007 Legends as they didn't localise it, however 007 Legends has received some very poor reviews so it's probably not worth the buy.

Anyone in Australia who really wants it can always import it from one of the EU countries.

#16 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

we can at least be thankful that the Star Fox franchise didn't get sold to M$ as well.

Yes, I would have gone insane... Nintendo owned rights for SF, so it didn't go to M$, thankfully.
Posted Image

#17 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

007 game would be nice, N64 ones, that was probly the one FPS game that stayed well with ninty, good ones on N64, gamecube, the best recent one was the wii one, all the others are crap, mostly for following COD.  would like a new one following traditinal james bond gameplay. rare, RE franchise, and OO7 franchises all went to hell leaving ninty =/

#18 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:03 PM

I wouldn't hold my breath about seeing a Wii U remake of GoldenEye any time soon. The developer, Eurocom, of both the Wii's GoldenEye and the Wii U's 007 Legends closed shop last year. In the very best scenario, another James Bond related title has been quite delayed.

It would by fantastic if RARE did another Bond game. Unfortunately, Nintendo and RARE had quite a contractual falling out back on the Nintendo 64, which is why we didn't see GoldenEye 007 (N64 version), Perfect Dark, and Conker's Bad Fur Day available on the Wii's Virtual Console while the latter two examples are available on the Xbox360's Marketplace.

Edited by McMurphy, 07 May 2013 - 12:04 PM.

• Doc likes this

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!