Photo

Have you known someone who died in your life?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

I kept thinking about this person I knew when I was 9. His name was Brian, and he was my neighbor's best friend, Brian and my neighbor were a year older than me and they act like brothers whenever they meet each other, I was friends with him and we were getting along for a month, but then, my mom called me to hear the news because it was in my elementary school......Brian died.

I'm not entirely accurate on how this happened since its been a long time, but they told me, Brian and his friend were playing Basketball at night in his neighborhood, the ball went out to the street, he went out to the street to get it and I'm sure his friends were there, but then there was this driver, he saw him, but didn't stop. He run him over and killed him, the driver was caught and sent to jail, he was sick in the head and regrets nothing. My neighbor wasn't the same after the news, I just couldn't believe it happened to someone I knew closely. In my elementary school they planted a memorial tree for him and its been there ever since. Back then when I went over to his house, I still remember the writing he had in his wall, saying: "Rest in Peace Brain. I miss you every day man, hope you're watching down from heaven, I hope to see you again someday." The next week my mom insisted I pay Brian's parents a visit to pay respect, when we got there, I knew how dangerous it was for Brian on that day, the street was so small you couldn't imagine how it was like at night, like a cornered blind rat. I just couldn't imagine someone I knew is gone from the face of the earth when he was just so young. He shouldn't have died because of that maniac.

Well, that's what I wanted to share and couldn't get out of my head last night, have you known someone you were close with who died because of someone or something.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

All my grandparents have died because of cancer. Well I think all of them, not for sure. Cancer or disease or old age, anyway.

Edited by PotatoHog, 07 May 2013 - 04:35 PM.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

One of my grandfathers died when I was probably 1 or 2, and one of my cousins died at a very young age (25). 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

That's an awfully depressing story.

My great grandmother died when I was 9. I was a mess for almost half a year and started questioning life.

My Uncle died when I was 6, I find it such a shame though now because I didn't find it sad at all at the time.

794144.png?13383682

#5 8BitDisaster

8BitDisaster

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Fandom:
    Inu-Yasha, DaH, LSOH, Mega Man, Mario

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

April 18, 2013.

Went on a french field trip. My friends in french came, and one was a very good and hilarious friend. We had fun on the field trip. It was a very good day.

On Tuesday, one of his friends that was also my friend came up to me during standing in the lunch line and asked if I knew where my friend was. I answered that he sits around the back. Then after that he whispered to me "He commit suicide." 

I still can't forget that moment. I lost my apatite, started feeling tired. I kept thinking why him, he is such a happy guy. I never seen him frown.

A few days later I figured out he did not commit suicide, but accidentally shot himself. I still got the last steam chat log of his.

Another friend died too around a year ago but I don't want to talk about that situation.

scanty_and_kneesocks_transform_by_tdi_gw

Steam - 8BitDisaster

Tumblr - 8BitDisaster

#6 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:56 PM

My Mom died 3 years ago this coming June, God I miss her, no-one can replace your Mom, no-one.

#7 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

April 18, 2013.

Went on a french field trip. My friends in french came, and one was a very good and hilarious friend. We had fun on the field trip. It was a very good day.

On Tuesday, one of his friends that was also my friend came up to me during standing in the lunch line and asked if I knew where my friend was. I answered that he sits around the back. Then after that he whispered to me "He commit suicide." 

I still can't forget that moment. I lost my apatite, started feeling tired. I kept thinking why him, he is such a happy guy. I never seen him frown.

A few days later I figured out he did not commit suicide, but accidentally shot himself. I still got the last steam chat log of his.

Another friend died too around a year ago but I don't want to talk about that situation.

Why was that one person telling you so nonchalantly like it's not a big deal someone shot themselves and died? Also he coulda broken it to you a bit easier he knew you were good friends but he thought a good time and place to tell you was at lunch.

I don't really know anyone who's died yet. My dog died of panchrititis or however you spell it. That was quite sad as he really shoulda had a few more years on him.

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#8 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

I've been pretty solid through it all.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#9 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

Sadly a few-

Two mates in the army - Iraq

One mate in the raf - Iraq

One work mate - hung himself

Mate of a mate - stabbed

Plus some family - old age

Not a good thing to think about.

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#10 stardust

stardust

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

from Chris Rock:

"Here's a horoscope for everyone:
Aquarius: You're gonna die
Capricorn: You're gonna die
Gemini: You're gonna die TWICE
Leo: You're gonna die
Scorpio: You're gonna die ******"

#11 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

My grandfather died when I was very young (I think 2 or 3 years old). I'm sad that I never got to be with him for very long. Being young, I can't remember what I did with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!