• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Ok here we go. I don't like them all that much, BBBUUUUTTTTT let's be honest, some will grow on you. The bird one is starting to grow on me, same for the goat. The lizard thing is just plain wtf. Still looking forward to the game!

#22 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

tumblr_m3hbtwghkv1qiy0obo1_r4_500.gif

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#23 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

I don't really care when it comes to designs, i like all Pokemon regardless of how they look, though i'm leaning more towards the Panda because i have a thing for fighting types :P

I have a feeling we're getting a new trailer during Pokemon Smash next week.

#24 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

the bird's eyes are penguin's

794144.png?13383682

#25 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:46 PM

Somehow I'm kinda interested in this game. The X and Y in the boxart looks weird. Like, fake weird. I really liked the boxart made on VGBoxArt with the legendaries in the middle and color in the background. It was perfect.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#26 Alianjaro

Alianjaro

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,317 posts
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Legend of Zelda

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:35 PM

Spinda

327Spinda.png

Spinda is drunk.

The grass goat is cool. They seem cooler than last gen.

Posted Image

#27 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

You would have to wonder how GameFreak will tweak the game mechanics and metagame this time around.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#28 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:06 PM

Jeez, you can't make a Pokemon thread anymore without people making posts about how bad Pokemon is. Some people enjoy the game, doesn't mean you have to ruin it for others.

#29 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

-Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
-Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
-Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
-The professor's English name is Patrice.
-The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
-The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
-A few attacks will be dual-typed.
-There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
-You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

http://pokebeach.com/

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#30 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

Water/Dark type Pokemon. *drools*

#31 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

I realllllly hope the fairy type is a load of bull. I won't believe anything here until it's confirmed.

#32 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

New trailer!

Edited by Jade Sceptile, 14 May 2013 - 05:19 AM.

#33 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:21 AM

Interesting. Not sure if the game looks better, or I've just gotten used to it.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#34 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:55 AM

Not sure why some people are against fairy type, I think it's a cool idea if they stick to mythology. And it's not like it's the first type not tied to an element. Even the weaknesses make sense, fairies can't touch iron. So the rumor makes sense so far. Fairies include much more than just little flying pixies btw, such as gnomes, goblins, trolls, and brownies, so there's no need to worry about an influx of cutsie pink pokemon or anything... Though I'd prefer cutsie pink pokemon over goblin pokemon. X_X Mawile being half fairy is... unexpected.

Posted Image

#35 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:21 PM

Looking forward to some adventures in Kalos (the new regions English name) The gameplay trailer today was awesome too, I like all the new Pokemon so far, I really am hyped for this, I love going to wait outside a store early in the morning waiting in the rain for the shop to open just to get my hands on the latest Pokemon game, I did this for Pokemon Emerald back in the day waited outside my local Woolworths for an hour in the rain I got soaked, best part was when I got in I picked up the game it was £30 next to it though was Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire they were £24. When I went to the til with Pokemon Emerald the guy only charged me £24 the same as R/S, I saved £6 and was sooo happy, I was only 12 at the time lol.

#36 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:09 AM

Didn't feel this deserves its own thread.

Possible Gogoat pre-evo.

Spoiler

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!