Photo

The Nintendo 3DS Forums are starting to become a cesspool for Sony/Microsoft fanboys to rag on Nintendo fanboys...

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Bunny

Bunny

20% Cooler

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • NNID:Skybunny

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:51 AM

I do think your a good mod and admin (the only problem that you had was your internet...), but when Baroque left, some all hell broke loose!

But, I hope that you'll fix this Kurt, so I can get back on the 3dsforums... (the reasons I'm not there anymore is because I couldn't get emails for new threads being made and updated. Me and Baroque discussed it for a while. Then he contacted V bulletin, but I never got to know the reply he got, as he left soon after that -_-)

Thanks a lot. Yeah, I have internet now and I'm trying to help out David and clear this "cesspool" :P

As for the emails, you have to make sure that you subscribe to threads. Go here: http://3dsforums.com...?do=editoptions go down to the Messaging & Notification section. Under the Default Thread Subscription Mode heading click the drop-down menu and select "Instant e-mail notification".

#22 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 17 August 2011 - 07:57 AM

I'm sorry, but people are allowed to post their opinions. Although, some users do push it to the limits (I know which users, too, I watch them closely). The thread you posted, I see no problem with it besides a bit of over-exaggeration, and let me just say that users are being infracted for these sort of posts. (Which will lead to a ban...)

The state of the forums right now is heaven compared to what it was before, I guess you could say the forum is still in the middle of re-building its userbase. (If that makes sense, rofl)

Remember, if you have an issue with a post report it. Even if you're unsure whether it's against the rules or not.

-edit-
Non-existent? I'm on there quite a lot. There's tons of new posts and threads posted everyday. I'm sorry we're not everywhere at once, that is why there is a report button.

-edit2-
Also, since you just joined the 3DS forums a few days ago lemme introduce myself. I'm Kurtiss, brand new admin of the 3DS Forums.

Alrighty then. :S I'll be sure to report as I see it.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#23 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:13 AM

I do think your a good mod and admin (the only problem that you had was your internet...), but when Baroque left, some all hell broke loose!

But, I hope that you'll fix this Kurt, so I can get back on the 3dsforums... (the reasons I'm not there anymore is because I couldn't get emails for new threads being made and updated. Me and Baroque discussed it for a while. Then he contacted V bulletin, but I never got to know the reply he got, as he left soon after that -_-)

It was even before Baroque left that the forums went to hell. Try roughly launch day of the 3DS. David knew a wave of new users was coming, but he just shrugged it off and basically Baroque was the only one who was very active as a mod. David finally realized there was a problem, but only after the problem had grown to the size of a mountain.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#24 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:01 PM

It was even before Baroque left that the forums went to hell. Try roughly launch day of the 3DS. David knew a wave of new users was coming, but he just shrugged it off and basically Baroque was the only one who was very active as a mod. David finally realized there was a problem, but only after the problem had grown to the size of a mountain.

A sad but true fact...

#25 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:38 AM

I stopped posting there because several people called me mom.

WHY?!!!

I still invade the chat and make sure the game sub forums are kept somewhat active, but I just get this cluttered feeling from the site.

It sounds like the most stupid thing ever, but at least Barkis was entertaining enough for me to keep posting there regularly.

Also, I get a like a day, instead of 20. :(

I no funny anymore.

Edited by Auzzie Wingman, 20 August 2011 - 02:40 AM.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#26 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 20 August 2011 - 04:34 AM

Fanboys ruin everything. -_-
Posted Image

#27 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:46 AM

I stopped posting there because several people called me mom.

WHY?!!!

I still invade the chat and make sure the game sub forums are kept somewhat active, but I just get this cluttered feeling from the site.

It sounds like the most stupid thing ever, but at least Barkis was entertaining enough for me to keep posting there regularly.

Also, I get a like a day, instead of 20. :(

I no funny anymore.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hold in my laughter after seeing that.
Who calls you "mom"? Shadow, or who?

#28 3DS Strider

3DS Strider

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    Retrogames,Tokusatsu,Transformers

Posted 20 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

Guess what else I just noticed?
2 + 2 =4!
Also on 3DS Forums and Racketboy. I am not an iodit.

#29 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

I'm sorry, but I couldn't hold in my laughter after seeing that.
Who calls you "mom"? Shadow, or who?

http://thewiiu.com/u...weilding-roxas/

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#30 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

http://thewiiu.com/u...weilding-roxas/

Ah, you mean Sandro. Lol!

Just ignore him :P
FYI: He's also on the 3dsforums.com

So now he can bug you from 2 places. (Maybe I should have never showed him this forum... he isn't online here anymore anyways. So it doesn't matter.)

#31 chainmychomp

chainmychomp

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Fandom:
    Advance Wars, Metroid, RPGs, etc.

Posted 26 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

I do think your a good mod and admin (the only problem that you had was your internet...), but when Baroque left, some all hell broke loose! But, I hope that you'll fix this Kurt, so I can get back on the 3dsforums... (the reasons I'm not there anymore is because I couldn't get emails for new threads being made and updated. Me and Baroque discussed it for a while. Then he contacted V bulletin, but I never got to know the reply he got, as he left soon after that -_-)

It was so wonderful though, with everyone getting PO'd at Barkis for no good reason, those threads were a delicious trollfest :3. But yea, the 3dsforums are beginning to improve again, with moderators and administrators who are doing a lot to actually improve the forum.

#32 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 06:23 AM

I knew that since 3 months ago.
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!