Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:37 AM

Well I'm sorry! I am in school at the moment and the website is blocked, but I read it this morning and wanted to inform everyone as soon as I could. If you want a thread that is all nifty then create your own. I have the right to create a thread how I please. IMO.

Any reason you singled out my reply to Nollog rather than complaining about both of our comments?  

I don't mean to offend you but it really is annoying when the "recent threads" list on the main page is constantly being refreshed with threads that are just news links (I'm thinking mostly of Julio93 and Zinix' posts).  It doesn't actually foster discussion because threads keep getting pushed down by new links and the inevitable re-posts of "newsworthy items" cause discussions to be split up, which in turn leads to more work for the mods who are already spread thin.  It also seems to be a form of self-promotion.

Edited by kokirii, 16 May 2013 - 07:39 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#22 tylerr123

tylerr123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Animal Crossing, etc.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

Yea, I don't really post threads here so I don't know how to quote both of you.

And what? Are people on the internet to lazy to click a simple link now? If someone gave me a thread like this, I would never complain. They took their time out to inform everyone. They might not have been doing it the right way, but at least they tried. You all want everything handed to you.

Nintendo Network ID: tylerr123

3DS Friendcode: On my profile

Message me or something if you add me:]

#23 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:46 AM

Yea, I don't really post threads here so I don't know how to quote both of you.

And what? Are people on the internet to lazy to click a simple link now? If someone gave me a thread like this, I would never complain. They took their time out to inform everyone. They might not have been doing it the right way, but at least they tried. You all want everything handed to you.

People are just being a little critical because some users race to post threads first to farm Likes. You just got caught up in the crossfire. :P

Posted Image

#24 tylerr123

tylerr123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

People are just being a little critical because some users race to post threads first to farm Likes. You just got caught up in the crossfire. :P

I didn't even know you could get likes, Shows how much I know xD Well thanks for understanding

#25 Portal

Portal

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,075 posts
  • NNID:AwewomeMii
  • Fandom:
    StarWars and Korra

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:54 AM

Wii be hyping for U.

Some people always have a cellphone on them. I'm so awesome I always have a 3DS.
Signature_Portal1.png
Check out my blog! Portal's Portal

#26 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

Am kinda starting to hate this 100-year-old-gamer, am kinda jealous and annoyed because he predicts some of the most pointless or obvious stuff and gets praised for it, And he's normally wrong on the more bizar things. 

Pokemon X and Y news with and Rumble U news? *Sarcastic* Nooo! Really?

Yoshi Wii U title said to be late 2013/early 2014... duh...

3d mario, mario kart, pikmin 3, w101, x, M n L: DT... DUH Again

Capcom working on resident evil remake? You mean Resident evil revelations?

Nintendo tried to regain Banjo Kazooie but failed? 1. nintendo will probably never say they tried and failed, because of this we don't even know if he's telling the truth or not, making this pointless.

FF remake... they have made a ton of them

LoZ new species... they do this with almost every new zelda game.

RPG like without going full rpg? What does that even mean?

the rest is... so-so, nothing major

BUT if he does get the new starfox game which ends up being like Lylat Wars and the new achievement feature, then i will take back what i said about this guy/gal and start liking him.

Edited by Chrop, 16 May 2013 - 08:16 AM.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:13 AM

Well I'm sorry! I am in school at the moment and the website is blocked, but I read it this morning and wanted to inform everyone as soon as I could. If you want a thread that is all nifty then create your own. I have the right to create a thread how I please. IMO.

It's meant as positive criticism.
It's much better to post "omg i r xcite becuz is pokemons news sez is new fairy types!111111111!!" than "mynintendonews.com is news!"

Wait, wtf you changed the title to be the nintendo direct date and the content is still a link to some random e3 rumours?
:-\

Edited by Nollog, 16 May 2013 - 08:16 AM.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:18 AM

I'm excited about this ND though I'm wondering what they could be referring to when they say "Spring-Summer Wii U games," mostly the Spring part.  Has anything been announced for release in Spring is there a chance a brand new game will be announced right before it's released?  And by summer I guess that means Pikmin and Wonderful 101 and maybe something new??

Edited by kokirii, 16 May 2013 - 08:18 AM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:31 AM

I'm excited about this ND though I'm wondering what they could be referring to when they say "Spring-Summer Wii U games," mostly the Spring part.  Has anything been announced for release in Spring is there a chance a brand new game will be announced right before it's released?  And by summer I guess that means Pikmin and Wonderful 101 and maybe something new??

In Europe, Scribblenauts Unlimited etc. haven't launched yet, so it could be that.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:33 AM

I wish they were on an hour later. I'm at school. :(

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#31 tylerr123

tylerr123

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:42 AM

It's meant as positive criticism.
It's much better to post "omg i r xcite becuz is pokemons news sez is new fairy types!111111111!!" than "mynintendonews.com is news!"

Wait, wtf you changed the title to be the nintendo direct date and the content is still a link to some random e3 rumours?
:-\

I didn't change the name. For some reason it changed by itself

#32 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:05 AM

Am kinda starting to hate this 100-year-old-gamer, am kinda jealous and annoyed because he predicts some of the most pointless or obvious stuff and gets praised for it, And he's normally wrong on the more bizar things.
Nintendo tried to regain Banjo Kazooie but failed? 1. nintendo will probably never say they tried and failed, because of this we don't even know if he's telling the truth or not, making this pointless.

BUT if he does get the new starfox game which ends up being like Lylat Wars and the new achievement feature, then i will take back what i said about this guy/gal and start liking him.

Ikr, also:
A new Nintendo 3DS revision
is expected, but not within the
next two years.

How would he know?! So much BS it's annoying. I used to kinda trust this guy, but he lost all credibility to me.

For Summer I predict a new party/casual game we haven't seen yet. Most will be Pikmin and W101 etc. tho.
No sig.

#33 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

I didn't change the name. For some reason it changed by itself

It was changed by a mod who had to merge the multiple posts about this event that were made by our resident reporters.  

Ikr, also:
A new Nintendo 3DS revision
is expected, but not within the
next two years.

How would he know?! So much BS it's annoying. I used to kinda trust this guy, but he lost all credibility to me.

For Summer I predict a new party/casual game we haven't seen yet. Most will be Pikmin and W101 etc. tho.

I suppose if he really did have a job at Nintendo with access to special information it's possible that he could know something like that.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

#34 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:14 AM

Im not expecting anything huge from this one, and anything big that they do show prior to E3 will likely be just a short clip promoting the title for E3.  It would be like showing a two second clip of what Link looks like in the new Zelda, that would get people jacked to see more at e3.  These Nintendo Directs arent going to be giving away all the details, but more likely hyping the games for E3. 

#35 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

I hope dis b gud...

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#36 Etkar

Etkar

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:02 AM

That said, it's a good list of predictions and I'm surprised it doesn't mention Super Smash Bros. Nintendo already said we will see that for the first time there.

He mentioned on IGN boards 2 weeks ago that they were making the trailer for Smash Bros and 3D Mario.

#37 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:23 AM

It was changed by a mod who had to merge the multiple posts about this event that were made by our resident reporters.  

I suppose if he really did have a job at Nintendo with access to special information it's possible that he could know something like that.

I think not even Nintendo themselves know that they will release a new 3DS 2 years from now. 2 years is too far away to have concrete plans, and to tell some random employee of them.

Also other things make me believe he's a troll. He's only saying positive things that fanboys want or things we already knew.

No sig.

#38 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

100 Year Old Gamer is the Sylvia Brown Psychic of Gaming. Often tells you things you pretty much already know, and everything is so generalized, no matter if things work out the way he says or not, he still looks right.... until something siginficant happens like someone is found alive, and yet he says they are dead......

:D

Edited by Sorceror12, 16 May 2013 - 10:27 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#39 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:40 AM

This is just the good news i needed after a horrible day! :)

#40 Chris

Chris

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

I really want Capcom to remake Resident Evil 2 & 3 for the Wii U. Resident Evil REmake was just fantastic!

Aside from that, I don't expect to see any new info. I'm hoping Nintendo saves anything good for their E3 Direct.

Posted Image

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1332-9041-3756

Feel free to add me as a Friend! c:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!