sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#43 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:19 AM

Disney supposedly want a wiiU starwars game, starwars games licensed to EA by Disney. That probly has interesting behind the seances. Eather EA says no, or EA is forced to do so(imagines a kid crying while doing work, sad if it was anyone but EA.)

#44 GhostDrive

GhostDrive

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 297 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:24 AM

My body is ready.

#45 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:48 AM

Disney supposedly want a wiiU starwars game, starwars games licensed to EA by Disney. That probly has interesting behind the seances. Eather EA says no, or EA is forced to do so(imagines a kid crying while doing work, sad if it was anyone but EA.)

Lol EA

This has 2 possible outcomes

#1. EA uses this as an opportunity to come out appearing as the bigger man (In their eyes at least) and say we support Wii U and we support Nintendo. And then from this day forth continue making oodles of games for Wii U

#2. (The more likely scenario)  EA gets incredibly butthurt over the fact that Disney is forcing their "creative hand" by making them make a Wii U version and so they sabotage the version and make a disgusting sloppy Wii U version and say "See told you the Wii U sucks, told you it was last gen, huehuehuehuehue"

#46 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:55 AM

Lol EA

This has 2 possible outcomes

#1. EA uses this as an opportunity to come out appearing as the bigger man (In their eyes at least) and say we support Wii U and we support Nintendo. And then from this day forth continue making oodles of games for Wii U

#2. (The more likely scenario)  EA gets incredibly butthurt over the fact that Disney is forcing their "creative hand" by making them make a Wii U version and so they sabotage the version and make a disgusting sloppy Wii U version and say "See told you the Wii U sucks, told you it was last gen, huehuehuehuehue"

If Disney tell them to make a Wii U game, they'll out source it like they did for Mass Effect 3 Wii U

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#47 CLOSED

CLOSED

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hopefully a before July release date for Scribblenauts Unlimited for Europe?

...Please.

#48 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

And this is why Nintendo Direct is better than an annual E3 conference, because they're spontaneous, usually within 1-3 days after being announced, and if I'm correct, we've had 4 or 5 of them already in less than 6 months....

gimmie more of these over a 2-3 hour E3 conference

#49 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Nintendo's never been this quiet in a long time... When their backs are against the wall and the media is talking crap that's when they do their best. Quiet Nintendo the the best Nintendo because you know something BIG is going to happen.

#50 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:38 PM

Finally.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#51 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:44 PM

This is a Wii U centric direct. 

#52 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:16 PM

This is a Wii U centric direct. 

For Europe, at least. I think the NA one will be Wii U and 3DS. :P

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#53 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

Finally.

Seconded.

#54 DéliopT

DéliopT

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  • NNID:DelioPT
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 16 May 2013 - 01:44 PM

Do i hear GC, Saturn and Dreamcast for Virtual Console? Fingers crossed!

#55 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:47 PM

Why do they always do these when I'm in school? Reading the Twitter feed isn't as exciting.

Agreed. Plus...I'm really busy tomorrow, I probably won't get to watch it until 9pm!

Edited by coolsarahkry, 16 May 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Posted Imageby cerberuz

#56 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Hype is at maximum now! :laugh:

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#57 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

This topic is confusing the heck out of me. Why is the title about the upcoming Nintendo Direct, but the content of the topic post is about E3 rumors?

At this point I couldn't care less about the Nintendo Direct, since they said it's only titles we already know about in Spring/Summer. I'm excited for Animal Crossing, but thanks to the fact that it was released in Japan ages ago we already know everything about it.

As for the E3 rumors, I find them quite hard to believe. I do not believe they would show off a new Animal Crossing when they haven't even released the current one in the West yet... It's too soon either way.

I also don't expect them to show off the new Wii U Zelda when their focus is on TWW HD.

Also, they don't show mainline Pokemon games at E3. This should be a huge flag to everybody. But you all love to get so caught up in the hype.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#58 Chaotix

Chaotix

Team Nerd

• Section Mods
  • 728 posts
  • NNID:Chaot1x
  • Fandom:

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif

eEG8Ies.png

#59 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

This topic is confusing the heck out of me. Why is the title about the upcoming Nintendo Direct, but the content of the topic post is about E3 rumors?

At this point I couldn't care less about the Nintendo Direct, since they said it's only titles we already know about in Spring/Summer. I'm excited for Animal Crossing, but thanks to the fact that it was released in Japan ages ago we already know everything about it.

As for the E3 rumors, I find them quite hard to believe. I do not believe they would show off a new Animal Crossing when they haven't even released the current one in the West yet... It's too soon either way.

I also don't expect them to show off the new Wii U Zelda when their focus is on TWW HD.

Also, they don't show mainline Pokemon games at E3. This should be a huge flag to everybody. But you all love to get so caught up in the hype.

We don't know for sure its only games we already know about.  They always have a surprise or two in store during directs.

iVTT7iHZ0KMgK.gif

EPIC Gif

#60 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

This will be interesting, can't wait to see what they have got in store for the Wii U.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!