TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:57 AM

Didn't Criterion say that all future Need for Speed games will be on the Wii U? That is literally the only EA franchise I still like. Even Battlefield couldn't keep me hooked.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#42 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:58 AM

Well I like football games so if EA releases a new Madden on Wii U, and there is no 2K football to compete, I'll buy it.

#43 BKSmash

BKSmash

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Greatest Of The Greatest

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:11 AM

I don't even know what to say anymore, EA

alfie.gif

Edited by BKSmash, 22 May 2013 - 06:11 AM.

#44 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

They already knew giving up on it works poorly on them, considering they literally were handpicked to work on the consoles networking options, or something to that effect.

Did you get that information from twitter or are you just throwing out more rumours?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#45 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

I know this is off topic but i didn't see the Xbox One reveal, Was it that bad?

They didn't show any games. That's why it sucked. They weren't showing a console they were basically showing a Smart TV that can play games. They said they have 8 exclusives in development. They showed some new I.P called Quantum theory. EA showed their "next gen" physics engine. And they showed Call of Duty. The rest of the conference was wack.

#46 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 22 May 2013 - 06:41 AM

EA 6 months ago: "Announcing an exclusive game arrangement with Nintendo!"
EA 1 month ago: "We aren't making games for Wii U at all."
EA Today [after poor reaction to Xbox One launch]: "We will make all the Nintendo games!"

EA is developing Wii U games, has bigger plans for PS4 and Xbox One, CFO says
By DAVE TACH on May 21, 2013 at 7:00

Depending on what timezone that is, European Central or some kind of American, I don't know if the statements have anything to do with x1.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#47 Goodtwin

Goodtwin

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:07 AM

I bet the Sports games will make a return next year.  They are waiting for the userbase to build up a bit, but even then they will likely be straight 360 ports.  EA's support is going to remain pretty limited, but for those that like sports games I would like to see EA sports stick around on Wii U.  If they didnt have the exclusive NFL license and 2K sports could make football games I would probably be perfrectly fine with EA going away, but they did have the exclusive deal so I would rather have those games available. 

#48 routerbad

routerbad

Lakitu

• Section Mods
  • 2,013 posts
  • NNID:routerbad
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Halo, Star Trek

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:42 AM

Could have at least linked my article instead, lol.  I had it up before IGN.

#49 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:08 AM

EA-SimCity-Comments.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#50 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

I feel that if EA does get Madden and FIFA back on Wii U, they'll be reskinned versions from last year's game with little change. They did it with the Wii U versions of Madden 13 and FIFA 13. Now if the Wii U starts selling like hot cakes, maybe EA will support it as much as the other consoles.

#51 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

I feel that if EA does get Madden and FIFA back on Wii U, they'll be reskinned versions from last year's game with little change. They did it with the Wii U versions of Madden 13 and FIFA 13. Now if the Wii U starts selling like hot cakes, maybe EA will support it as much as the other consoles.

do you think mario fans will play FIFA?

#52 MiiVirus

MiiVirus

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

Damn it EA make Crysis and Battle Field! I mean for god sake you had Crysis 3 mostly done and then pulled the plug over a grudge? Fix it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!