Photo

What console are you getting this/next gen

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Poll: What console are you getting this/next gen (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Which console?

1. Xbox one (4 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

2. Wii U (51 votes [54.26%])

Percentage of vote: 54.26%

3. PS4 (22 votes [23.40%])

Percentage of vote: 23.40%

4. Screw consoles I'm on my PC (13 votes [13.83%])

Percentage of vote: 13.83%

5. Im sticking with last gen (4 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Xbox One. I already have a Wii U.

#22 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

I dislike PC gaming. It just doesn't feel right to me. So Wii U and most likely a PS4 next gen, depends on its price and on wether the Wii U will get most exclusives.

Edit: Why is there an option screw consoles? This is a freakin' Wii U forum, off course you shouldn't screw consoles if you wanna talk about one. It'd be better to remove the Wii U option (which I voted) because let's face it, 90% of this site's users will buy a Wii U eventually.

Edited by Keviin, 23 May 2013 - 02:18 AM.

No sig.

#23 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:52 AM

Wii u, obviously.
PS4, because my firends will most likely get it, an I want to play online with them.
PC, because let's face it, games like skyrim and planetside 2 and WOW and mods and just about any good multiplats is best on PC!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#24 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,Megaman, Metal Gear Solid

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

This is something i've been thinking about.... I have a WII U but im not sure if I want to build myself a new desktop or get the PS4 hmmmmmmmm

#25 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

Already got a Wii U, considering greatly getting a PS4. Question: Who in the HELL are the 3 people who voted for Xbox One? Why? Whats wrong with you? Your basically paying companies like MS and EA to kill off the gaming industry, tell me I'm wrong in 10 years, please do.

#26 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:08 PM

Wii U and maybe a PS4.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#27 Death Stare Obama

Death Stare Obama

Spiny

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • Fandom:
    My balls

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

I have a wii u and a high end pc. That's all I need.

eKsvghU.jpg

#28 backudog

backudog

Spiny

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • NNID:backudog

Posted 24 May 2013 - 09:11 AM

Already got a wiiu and my second next gen will be ps4 unless something major changes in the X1 camp to make me change my mind (and I can't see that happening)!

I hear voices in my head all the time, telling me what to do. But I just ignore them and carry on killing.

#29 Envy

Envy

Thwomp

• Members
  • 349 posts
  • NNID:WoodwindsRock
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Pokemon, Paper Mario, SSB

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:45 AM

If I get any, I'm getting the Wii U. The Playstation 4 will probably cost way too much like the PS3, and the Xbox One just doesn't have any games that appeal to me.

However, I'm not convinced with the Wii U just yet, because I really didn't care for the Wii's games. I need to see if Nintendo's franchises will be back up to par, or if they're continuing down the same road as the Wii.

-

woodwinds3.jpg

#30 Rapth

Rapth

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • NNID:BlueBerryShadow

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:30 AM

Wii U and OUYA. Not sure of any others yet.

I was considering getting an OUYA. Not really for any other reason than to play emulators on the TV, instead of on my tablet. Not really interested in Android Games.

Though I plan on getting PS4, and Wii U this generation.

~I am but a Shadow Of Corruption.~

elfen_lied_signature_by_kev3136-d3e0ybo.

#31 Lunity

Lunity

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

Xbox one and wii u for me I kind of see what Microsoft are doing and I think they are making some bold moves not entirely convinced by the PS4 dosent seem too innovative to me but will wait till E3.

#32 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

This is something i've been thinking about.... I have a WII U but im not sure if I want to build myself a new desktop or get the PS4 hmmmmmmmm

That's a hard decision. Depends on whether you want to spend $400-$500 or $1000-$1200 for something that performs slightly better for games.

#33 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 27 May 2013 - 01:10 PM

I'll go with the Wii U and PS4, Wii U for the exclusive Nintendo games and 3rd party games that are exclusiive to it like Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Lost World.

The PS4 will be there for the third party games that don't come to the Wii U as well as Twisted Metal.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#34 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

I voted Wii U and PS4. I can't afford a decent gaming rig and I'm not getting the Xbox One for they honestly don't deserve my money.

I was considering getting an OUYA. Not really for any other reason than to play emulators on the TV, instead of on my tablet. Not really interested in Android Games.

Though I plan on getting PS4, and Wii U this generation.

Same here. It would make a good mod project but other than that IDC for Android gaming.

That's a hard decision. Depends on whether you want to spend $400-$500 or $1000-$1200 for something that performs slightly better for games.

PC gaming in a nutshell.

Signature_DK.png

#35 itogi

itogi

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • NNID:Shiranko
  • Fandom:
    Monster Hunter, Okami & SSB

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

since I already got a Wii U. I would go for the X Box one

5R5PY4h.jpg

#36 Viridi

Viridi

Goddess of Nature

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

I've never been much of a Microsoft fan, and with the way the Xbox One is shaping up now I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon (or ever). I'll stick to the Wii U and PS4 this generation.

5pjF3yM.png?1?7338

"Nice shot if I do say so myself! Good riddance, human scum! The world's better off without you!"

#37 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 27 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

I wish I could go Wii U/3DS since I already have those and love them but I know the new shooters/RPG'S/and other stuff that wont come to the systems or the ones I already have so Im probably going PS4/Wii U/3ds and thats only if the PS4 doesnt have DRM and used games crap. If it does im going with Xbox One since I play my 360 a ton.

#38 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:07 PM

Wii U, and other than that I'll be sticking with my PS3 for some time - probably as long as they continue to offer PS+ for it.  

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#39 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:13 PM

Got wii-u, keepin my eye on PS4.

Wont be a day 1 buy because:

1. I have to many PS3 games on my shelf and from PS plus 

2. Not in a rush to play any of those launch titles

3. This holiday season Nintendos exclusives across wii-u and 3ds will have me plenty busy

4. i'd rather wait for a cheaper, improved PS4 down the road.

#40 Rapth

Rapth

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • NNID:BlueBerryShadow

Posted 27 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

I voted Wii U and PS4. I can't afford a decent gaming rig and I'm not getting the Xbox One for they honestly don't deserve my money.

Same here. It would make a good mod project but other than that IDC for Android gaming.

PC gaming in a nutshell.

Well, when I was looking through the OUYA games, a lot of MMO's are popping up. Now I do not even own a computer at the moment, (use my tablet) but I do enjoy MMO's. If these were to come out on consoles more often, I would be willing to purchase them, and play them often. That is another thing the OUYA has going for it. Though some MMO's release on consoles, once I don't own. :(

Rather than dropping 600+ on a gaming PC, I would rather spend that money on a console, being games, or the hardware its self. At least with consoles, I know that the games will run at max graphical settings, and do not have to wrry about specs. Ugh, I hate specs.

~I am but a Shadow Of Corruption.~

elfen_lied_signature_by_kev3136-d3e0ybo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!