• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

http://www.vg247.com...g-west-in-2014/

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles announced for PS3, heading west in 2014

Namco Bandai have announced the Tales of Symphonia: Unisonant Pack for Japan, which will include HD Remasters of Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. It will land in Japan on October 10. There’s good news for those in west out this announcement: the pack will also be released outside of Japan during 2014 and will be known as Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.

Tales-of-Symphonia.jpg

According to Siliconera, the HD remasters will include new cut-ins for Artes and costumes from Tales of the Abyss.

Namco is also planning on releasing a Lalabit Market limited edition which comes with five figurines, a novel and a box drawn by Ufotable for 9,980 yen.

No word just yet on a similar edition for the west.

A trailer for the pack is posted below.

Yyyyyyyyeah, seems like Namco doesn't want to make Tales games on Nintendo consoles anymore. I mean Symphonia (Atleast here in the west) is known for being on a Nintendo console.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:43 AM

Well they said if the Wii U becomes more successful and they have a large fan base on it they will "think" about bringing it to the Wii U. http://www.destructo...-u-251417.phtml

#3 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:58 AM

It's because no one has a Wii UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

#4 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:01 AM

Well they said if the Wii U becomes more successful and they have a large fan base on it they will "think" about bringing it to the Wii U. http://www.destructo...-u-251417.phtml

Like the 3ds oh wait...... It got a worse version of tales of the abyss with no fan base so fanbase my ass!

Edited by Brando67854321, 01 June 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#5 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:46 AM

You know, if they add Lloyd Irving in SSB4, it would be a no brainer to make it successful.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#6 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

And we get a Barbie game from Namco Bandai?!?!?!? Note to self: Following down EA's path is NOT I repeat NOT profitable!

Like the 3ds oh wait...... It got a worse version of tales of the abyss with no fan base so fanbase my ass!

Please Brando. Why do you continue to get all up in arms? It's making you less credible.

It's because no one has a Wii UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Please tell me that is a joke?

We are getting this mega insane install base coming up (Bayonetta 2,Smash Brose,Zelda U,etc.) Better start purchasing those Wii U dev kits Namco.

Signature_DK.png

#7 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:37 PM

Please Brando. Why do you continue to get all up in arms? It's making you less credible.

No. the only reason they put it on 3ds with no fanbase is because namco believed in it

#8 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:49 PM

And we get a Barbie game from Namco Bandai?!?!?!? Note to self: Following down EA's path is NOT I repeat NOT profitable!

Please tell me that is a joke?

We are getting this mega insane install base coming up (Bayonetta 2,Smash Brose,Zelda U,etc.) Better start purchasing those Wii U dev kits Namco.

Yes. :)

#9 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

Yes. :)

I was thinking that :P

Signature_DK.png

#10 Brando67854321

Brando67854321

Cheep-Cheep

• Banned
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:29 PM

No. the only reason they put it on 3ds with no fanbase is because namco believed in it & this series will NEVER come to wii u after what happened with graces on the wii!

#11 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:43 PM

Doesn't surprise me. Sony is the RPG platform.

#12 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:25 PM

Doesn't surprise me. Sony is the RPG platform.

Sony:Taking your RPG IPs since the PSX....

JK I'm cool with buying a PS4. Only If the used game DRM rumor is bogus

Signature_DK.png

#13 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:28 PM

I still don't know why the used game drm bothers you though. You'd pay $400-$500 on a console but not spend the money on new games? To each his own though, bro.

#14 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:29 PM

This really should be on the Wii U; at least put the first one on the Virtual Console, assuming they are going to put Gamecube games, which they should.

I would also like to point out that the first one was released on the PS2 in Japan after the Gamecube, so saying these games were Nintendo exclusive is false.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 01 June 2013 - 02:33 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#15 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:31 PM

I still don't know why the used game drm bothers you though. You'd pay $400-$500 on a console but not spend the money on new games? To each his own though, bro.

Heres why....

-I am in the lower income range. Buying new games all the time wouldn't be possible with me. I only get less than $500 a month income

-DRM is FATAL. My internet sucks,What about when the system's servers are gone? And did I mention Diablo 3 or Simcity?

2 reasons may not seem like much but they are huge.

Edited by Rose Red, 01 June 2013 - 02:32 PM.

Signature_DK.png

#16 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Okay.

#17 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:39 PM

Okay.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything bro. I was just stating how me and millions of other gamers are alienated by DRM

Signature_DK.png

#18 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything bro. I was just stating how me and millions of other gamers are alienated by DRM

No, I understood your post. The second point sucks for people. The first one about the used games doesn't apply to me because I always prefer new and I'm sure I can scrape up $5-$15 on the income I have that is equally low to yours.

#19 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:50 PM

No, I understood your post. The second point sucks for people. The first one about the used games doesn't apply to me because I always prefer new and I'm sure I can scrape up $5-$15 on the income I have that is equally low to yours.

If I see a game I'm all gaga over such as SSB4 I don't mind pre ordering day one. I also scrape up around the same amount but game are like $60. That's why it's vital to find games with good replay.

Signature_DK.png

#20 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

As long as they do them better, I'm fine with that.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!