• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:38 AM

both of course. Its not like you have to get them at the same time.

You dont seem to be particularly suited to the average horrible droubt of console launches (Though wii u was worse than usual) So id wait until a healthy library begins to develop.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#42 Hinkik

Hinkik

Skrillax numbr 1 faen

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Fandom:
    Skrallux

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:44 AM

go directly to ps4 do not pass wii u save yourself $350 seriously i cant recommend the wii u i would reccommend it for my 5 year old daughter but probably no one else and for an extra 50 bucks why not get the true next gen system

It really depends on what kind of games you like.

28gxdv8.png

#43 Brumfc4life

Brumfc4life

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 05:21 AM

ok my personal experience with both lets start with the wii u
when the wii u was announced i was excited i genuinly was same with the wii u but as i was thinkin to myself the other day the excitment is different . im excited for what the wii u " may possibly do in the future" nothing i actually seen seemed exciting is was everything that they COULD DO. imagine if they do this and make this game etc. but with the ps4 and even xbox one im excited for what i see! its all there im physically looking at it not just thinking or imagining what they MIGHT DO. does that make sense. everything ive hiped and wante to see over the past year has not come true for the wii u. but day 1 reveal of xbox. and ps4 i was excited for what i could physically see happy with what there doing and there visions for the systems . well not with xbox one there exclusives and games look amazing but the whole online and drm thing not cool

But you can't recommend something until you have it personally or have tried and tested it, and you are basing your statement on a demonstration.
Username brumfc4life

#44 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:20 AM

Do you have the money to pay for online/really need to play online games? PS4 online costs money...

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!