ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:49 PM

With that cash, I would buy shares of some good game company like Bethseda then use my veto power to force them to create games for the Wii U.

Back to topic, It's good to see even old people get great fortune. More power to them.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#22 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

Ok? And I just said it's a terrible thing to say, you wouldn't go up to someone in real life if your grandmother won and say something like that.

Bold statement, Im the type of person that probably would. In my opinion there are to many soft cocks in the world these days who instead of speaking their mind they are more worried about how other people will view them etc. 

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#23 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:05 AM

Bold statement, Im the type of person that probably would. In my opinion there are to many soft cocks in the world these days who instead of speaking their mind they are more worried about how other people will view them etc. 

Alright, good for you. Just because you want to avoid being a "soft turkey", gives you the right to say rude stuff. I have no interest arguing over this, my posts are over a week old. Let it die out.

Edited by Colinx, 16 June 2013 - 06:05 AM.

2lvmghw.png

#24 cannonshane

cannonshane

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 925 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

Alright, good for you. Just because you want to avoid being a "soft turkey", gives you the right to say rude stuff. I have no interest arguing over this, my posts are over a week old. Let it die out.

Im not arguing at all, People just need to learn that not everything that's said is going to make people happy. Sometimes the truth hurts but needs to be said. 

Staff Writer at http://www.allagegaming.com/

Strayaaaaaaaaaa Mate

#25 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Im not arguing at all, People just need to learn that not everything that's said is going to make people happy. Sometimes the truth hurts but needs to be said. 

Well in this case, the truth did not need to be said. Let it go man, you're constantly quoting me. If you want to voice your opinion, leave my posts out of it. I'm done with you. Goodbye. 

2lvmghw.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!