#1 SDDMN

SDDMN

Boo

• Members
  • 518 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Golden Sun, Zelda

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:45 PM

Forgotten Memories is an indie horror game that’s been in in development for over a year now. It initially started out as an iOS-only project, but is now headed to the Wii U and PS Vita as well, with a release planned for this Summer.

Forgotten Memories is being developed by Psychoz Interactive on the Unity engine. The game takes place in an old isolated hospital that was built in 1910 and closed down in 1979. You play as Rose Hawkins, a clever inspector trying to solve a murder and searching for a missing girl at the same time. She’ll be joined by her partner and the girl she’s been searching for.

The game is described as a mix between modern and classic survival horror games. Gameplay details are scant, but Psychoz Interactive say you’ll need to rely on teamwork with your group to get through the game.

Here's the latest video of the game for those interested:

http://www.siliconer...-u-and-ps-vita/

Edited by SDDMN, 08 June 2013 - 12:46 PM.

SmashBros_zps4a8520f2.png

#2 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:51 PM

Resident Evil+Silent Hill?

#3 Half

Half

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • NNID:HalfName
  • Fandom:
    Curse all fanboys/girls.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

I haven't played a good horror game in a LONG time. I would love for this to be good but... iOS being ported to consoles doesn't seem... yeah.

FmEkJ2.gif

#4 Desert Punk

Desert Punk

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 656 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:24 AM

Ios, wii u and vita reminds me a bit of the when games were jointly developed on wii, psp and ps2. This is a bit insulting to the wii u, why aren't they also developing for ps3 and 360? I guess they feel their game may be a bit weak but in the software starved wii u marketplace it might do better.

Looks like it might be worth a play though.

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:35 AM

I feel 3ds eshop would be an infinitely better platform for this game.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

Ios, wii u and vita reminds me a bit of the when games were jointly developed on wii, psp and ps2. This is a bit insulting to the wii u, why aren't they also developing for ps3 and 360? I guess they feel their game may be a bit weak but in the software starved wii u marketplace it might do better.

Looks like it might be worth a play though.

Why would they put it on the PS3/360's online stores when both of their successors have been confirmed to not bring over digital purchases? 

pNgecl.gif

#7 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:36 PM

Why would they put it on the PS3/360's online stores when both of their successors have been confirmed to not bring over digital purchases?

How is that even relevant ? Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 have huge install bases and there is no reason why they couldn't release it on those consoles.

#8 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:40 PM

How is that even relevant ? Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 have huge install bases and there is no reason why they couldn't release it on those consoles.

It's completely relevant because anyone with either of those systems now knows that anything they buy digital, they only have for as long as they have that console. They can't take any of their digital products with them to the next gen. 

pNgecl.gif

#9 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:44 PM

It's completely relevant because anyone with either of those systems now knows that anything they buy digital, they only have for as long as they have that console. They can't take any of their digital products with them to the next gen.

Absolute rubbish. Its not relevant at all. There are a lot of people who own those consoles most of which will never upgrade or wait a long time before they upgrade to the new consoles.

#10 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 01:59 PM

Absolute rubbish. Its not relevant at all. There are a lot of people who own those consoles most of which will never upgrade or wait a long time before they upgrade to the new consoles.

You can say rubbish all you want, it doesn't make it true. This is the bad side of digital, you only have ownership of it for as long as you have hardware to support the format. 

pNgecl.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!