Kyle1503

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • NNID:Kyle1503
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:24 PM

Since the Xbox One reveal EA have changed there mind about Wii U. I believe they have heard the hate about Xbox One and because of they're partnership with Xbox One they said they think the U is terrible and they will not develop games for it but after the hate they said they will develop games for the U and now they are saying its next gen. Because of the hate they are being sneaky and are slowy showing that the partnership with Microsoft was a bad idea!

#2 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Thats not much of a tactic, more of a backfire for EA and trying to recover, whatever there tactic is for the wii u, it doesn't seem to be working.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:38 PM

Damage control EA style
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 09 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

I knew they would come crying back but not this fast.

Signature_DK.png

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

You sounds like this is your dream which is not based on reality at all.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 09 June 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm surprised they didn't flock to Sony after the Xbone backlash, Anyways if this means Mass Effect 4 gets to come to the Wii U i'm happy :)

#7 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

Can we just pretend they don't exist cause I'm really irritated by these EA discussions. I'm tired of their games, I'm tired of what they do or announce and their childish acts.

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#8 SPG

SPG

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 657 posts
  • NNID:Pyroblock
  • Fandom:
    all things Nintendo and PC

Posted 09 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Can we just pretend they don't exist cause I'm really irritated by these EA discussions. I'm tired of their games, I'm tired of what they do or announce and their childish acts.

Who is EA?

wa3Nq7j.png

#9 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

You sounds like this is your dream which is not based on reality at all.

No. EA truly is screwed up in the head.

I'm surprised they didn't flock to Sony after the Xbone backlash, Anyways if this means Mass Effect 4 gets to come to the Wii U i'm happy :)

Maybe it's because PS4 has some bullcrap going on? We will have to wait until E3.

Signature_DK.png

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

No. EA truly is screwed up in the head.

For that to be true, EA would have to be a single person.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 June 2013 - 03:37 PM

I meant a huge chunk of the team is.

Signature_DK.png

#12 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:12 PM

Whats so funny is EA was Nintendos go to people at the 2011 Nintendo thing where they showed Fifa and mass effect and all that.

#13 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 04:54 PM

Nevertheless, strong statements such as "we will not develop for the Wii u" or "Wii u is last gen" or "Wii U is current gen" or "we will be developing for the Wii U" should not have been said without official approval.

EA is a company with a lot of people, but the people are speaking on behalf of current company mindset. Either EA has to ensure that it's employees make it clear when they are speaking on behalf of the company, or EA needs to be more consistent on it's policy.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#14 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:03 PM

I meant a huge chunk of the team is.

How so?

Nevertheless, strong statements such as "we will not develop for the Wii u" or "Wii u is last gen" or "Wii U is current gen" or "we will be developing for the Wii U" should not have been said without official approval.

EA is a company with a lot of people, but the people are speaking on behalf of current company mindset. Either EA has to ensure that it's employees make it clear when they are speaking on behalf of the company, or EA needs to be more consistent on it's policy.

EA hasn't really said any of that.
They told investors they had plans for their 4th gen, and stated they didn't consider the wii u in their 4th gen plans.
They said they have no announced games in development for the console.
They said they didn't get the results they wanted from their engine on the console.

Little one-off interviews with people from the company working on different continents in different sections of their business being reported by hacks.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#15 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:21 PM

Articles re-word everything and exaggerate. Ea as a whole doesn't hate the Wii U. Just one person we heard of thinks it's crappy.

#16 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

How so?

EA hasn't really said any of that.
They told investors they had plans for their 4th gen, and stated they didn't consider the wii u in their 4th gen plans.
They said they have no announced games in development for the console.
They said they didn't get the results they wanted from their engine on the console.

Little one-off interviews with people from the company working on different continents in different sections of their business being reported by hacks.

So you're saying that all this huff about EA changing it's mind and supporting the Wii U is wrong?

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#17 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

So you're saying that all this huff about EA changing it's mind and supporting the Wii U is wrong?

I'm saying EA want to make money, and will do so at any cost.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#18 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Thank you, they need to be bought out by someone and have their board replaced from top to bottom.

#19 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:33 PM

That's just EA, they jump into everything too early and then change thier mind lmao.

#20 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

I'm saying EA want to make money, and will do so at any cost.

+1 People seem to forget that EA is just a bunch of people wanting to make money. If they think they can make more, they will.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!