Photo

Your thoughts on new 360 games being handicapped?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:44 AM

Just wondering seeing as the new Xbone is not to great, will Microsoft studios downgrade the 360 version of games to help make the Xbone shine?

I just watched footage of Titanfall on Xbone and would very much like to see the same game on 360...

Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#2 Gamejunkie

Gamejunkie

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,198 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:01 AM

The Xbox One is a good console technically. What isn't good is Microsoft's policies regarding it and the way games work on it. As for downgrading 360 games that's not going to happen. 360 games won't look as good in the first place anyway so there is no need to downgrade them.

#3 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

If they drop their restrictions it would probably be a successful system. Unlike many folks here I don't hate it. I only wish they would cut the bollocks.

Signature_DK.png

#4 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 15 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

If they drop their restrictions it would probably be a successful system. Unlike many folks here I don't hate it. I only wish they would cut the bollocks.

ypu should hate it because they are trying to destroy the gaming industry with their micro transactions and DRM! Of you buy their system you are supporting their anti-consumer regime!!

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#5 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:59 PM

ypu should hate it because they are trying to destroy the gaming industry with their micro transactions and DRM! Of you buy their system you are supporting their anti-consumer regime!!

You sir have a brain and deserve a medal :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!