• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:42 PM

The very fact platinum feels this way may just make them the best people to give it to.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#22 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:47 PM

Why do you care? It's somebody elses opinion, its not yours. Get over it. People got themselves disappointed because nobody predicted it to take 3 years for them to make another Donkey Kong game. And you thinking that people are insane for thinking their next game would be Metroid is extremely dumb. People are insane? Accept other peoples opinions, you're not forced to agree, but you surely don't need to argue. Everyone has a mind of their own for a reason. I honestly don't know anyone who thought this game would be Donkey Kong, are all those 100's of people insane as well?

Like Shokio said, not many people buy a Nintendo system for Donkey Kong. Donkey Kong is a game that should have come later as a holiday game once the console has a larger amount of units sold so it will have a larger audience. Metroid is a game that will sell systems to hardcore gamers debating whether to buy a Wii U or not.

peace, peace. I understand your opinion is different, lets just agree to disagree. I'll admit saying they're insane was a little unnecessary. Sorry. Although I think DK would sell systems too.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!