Photo

Guilty Gear Xrd may come to wii u if we get enough people to sign this pettion!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Andrew Wilson

Andrew Wilson

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:37 AM

http://www.change.or...=share_petition

#2 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:43 AM

Since when has a petition actually worked? The only one I can think of is the one that localized xenoblade and 1 or 2 other games.

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:46 AM

Sounds like you have solid promises that it will happen if we sign.

What proof can you show me of this ?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:52 AM

Didn't Last Story come here because of petetions? I think this has actually worked several times. But why not sign it?? Hell even if you don't care about Guilty Gear (I have never even played a Guilty Gear game) why not sign it? Worried the NSA will find out or something, lol? Its worth a shot to bring a title people will enjoy to the console.

#5 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Since when has a petition actually worked? The only one I can think of is the one that localized xenoblade and 1 or 2 other games.

Sounds like you have solid promises that it will happen if we sign.

What proof can you show me of this ?

https://mobile.twitt...67140818944?p=v

The company themselves posted it.

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#6 BanjoKazooie

BanjoKazooie

Witch Slayer

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  • Fandom:
    LOZ, Mario, Elder Scrolls

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:24 AM

https://mobile.twitt...67140818944?p=v
The company themselves posted it.

oh, we'll in that case it might work :)

post-1466-0-36015200-1348103349.png

I was once known here as KillerMario, but since I really like Banjo-Kazooie, I changed my display name to show them my respect :)

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 21 June 2013 - 09:12 AM

Not necessarily a game that looks like itd be my cup of tea, however I shall sign it because no one should be deprived pf a gaming experience :3

And the wii u needs games o_e

• BnB likes this

#8 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Game looks pretty awesome, signed. 

#9 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

sign it. 

http://www.change.or...-the-wiiu#share

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=205848

I signed it now, do the same. It's getting signature at a rapid pace too.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#10 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:24 PM

I'm not signing it because I have zero intention of getting it.

I would hate to run a petition to release a game, get 20k votes to bring it to a certain platform and only 3k of that 20k actually want to buy it (Worthless numbers being used).

I'm against signing just for the sake of signing.

#11 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:26 PM

I'm not signing it because I have zero intention of getting it.

I would hate to run a petition to release a game, get 20k votes to bring it to a certain platform and only 3k of that 20k actually want to buy it (Worthless numbers being used).

I'm against signing just for the sake of signing.

I'm not interested either, but it'll help with the poor 3rd party support. Just because it doesn't interest you doesn't mean you shouldn't support the cause. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#12 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:32 PM

I can't support a cause if it's going to potentially damage someone.

My signature on a petition means I show my interest in a game and would want it.  I feel I am lying to the developers who see my signature as a sale, in my eyes at least.

It feels wrong for me to vote yes to that.

#13 Colinx

Colinx

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing & SeaWorld

Posted 21 June 2013 - 02:54 PM

http://thewiiu.com/t...lty#entry225048

2lvmghw.png

#14 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

Anybody who doesn't sign this is wrong.

#15 Andrew Wilson

Andrew Wilson

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

I know I will definitely buy if it comes to wii u because if this does well on wii u it could potentially let other companies know that wii u is worth developing on.

Edited by Andrew Wilson, 21 June 2013 - 06:14 PM.

#16 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:45 PM

no no. ocarina of time has a valid point. I will likely buy it though because I have never been into fighters but because the Justice League is like my favorite thing ever I actually got Injustice, beat it in one night, and have been obsessively playing it lately, so I plan to spread out and try some other fighters soon.

#17 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

Fighting games are my #1 favorite genre! Definitely would like to see Guilty Gear on the Wii U!

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#18 Distractionwolf

Distractionwolf

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

I want to really like them! But I am soooo bad at them! XD I got through the Injustice story mode ok, I died a few times, but I made it. On the arcade mode I can win on easy, I tend to die at least a couple times on medium. I played online twice. Once the other dude logged off cause I was destroying him so I was feeling pretty cocky, then the next time I got pummeled by a guy who knew what he was doing to the point of it being embarrassing. It wasn't a perfect match only because of one complete lucky shot. I watched a video last night on how to play with Shazam and that's when I realized how deep and complex these games are. Its really intimidating! I don't know that I'll ever be "good" at them.

#19 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:49 AM

I want to really like them! But I am soooo bad at them! XD I got through the Injustice story mode ok, I died a few times, but I made it. On the arcade mode I can win on easy, I tend to die at least a couple times on medium. I played online twice. Once the other dude logged off cause I was destroying him so I was feeling pretty cocky, then the next time I got pummeled by a guy who knew what he was doing to the point of it being embarrassing. It wasn't a perfect match only because of one complete lucky shot. I watched a video last night on how to play with Shazam and that's when I realized how deep and complex these games are. Its really intimidating! I don't know that I'll ever be "good" at them.

That's why I love them! Some think they're all about button mashing and hoping for the best -_-. They never see how strategic and complex these games are and that's why I would like to see more competitive fighting games on the Wii U.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#20 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:55 AM

It's at 5375, good job everyone! 

d6tKqKm.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!