#22 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:44 AM

The Yoshi game, I can understand, but I thought Mario Kart was doing pretty well on its own? o.o

I heard that Retro are developing MK 7, which is why I suggested them developing the Wii U version as well. I did read that on Wikipedia though, so it's possible that I'm wrong.

#23 Eskimo_sam

Eskimo_sam

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 259 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 11:46 AM

It would b good if they made a new nintendo mascot but a mature aged one. Sumthin to blow our socks off

#24 Anomandaris

Anomandaris

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:27 PM

Okay well maybe a sequel to Metroid Fusion, or a spin-off game.

Or maybe they might be making the new legend of Zelda game, everyone likes zelda, right?
Posted Image

#25 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 18 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

NO MP4. IT WAS A TRILOGY FOR A REASON.
I'd like to see them do a new IP for Nintendo.

Hurr durr durr, Hunters and Pinball.

I'd like Retro to make Metroid Online. Yep.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#26 Anomandaris

Anomandaris

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:41 PM

Hurr durr durr, Hunters and Pinball.

I'd like Retro to make Metroid Online. Yep.

Bounty Hunter ONLINE!!
That would be AWESOME!
Posted Image

#27 giggity3000

giggity3000

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

I want them to make GTA 5, if not then a decent online Fps/3rd person exclusive to Wii U

1367065580450s.jpg

#28 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

I heard that Retro are developing MK 7, which is why I suggested them developing the Wii U version as well. I did read that on Wikipedia though, so it's possible that I'm wrong.

Interesting. We'll just have to wait and see I suppose. :o

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#29 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:32 PM

MOAR DONKEY KONG PLZ

no seriously, retro studios did a nice job with that game. :) and yes...another metroid game would be great!

It would b good if they made a new nintendo mascot but a mature aged one. Sumthin to blow our socks off

If microsoft didn't steal Rare, then Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day would have been a great mascot for Nintendo! xD That game is AMAZING and it will blow your socks off. It's not for kids. Kids still play it anyways. >.>

Donkey Kong is an exception because...Donkey Kong was originally developed by Nintendo themselves. :D Yay for the original retro arcade game Donkey Kong! lol

#30 Anomandaris

Anomandaris

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:38 PM

MOAR DONKEY KONG PLZ

no seriously, retro studios did a nice job with that game. :) and yes...another metroid game would be great!

If microsoft didn't steal Rare, then Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day would have been a great mascot for Nintendo! xD That game is AMAZING and it will blow your socks off. It's not for kids. Kids still play it anyways. >.>

Donkey Kong is an exception because...Donkey Kong was originally developed by Nintendo themselves. :D Yay for the original retro arcade game Donkey Kong! lol

I think retro could help more with something everyone wants, and I don't think it's mario kart.

DKCR was awesome(but flippin hard) and would be a great idea. Maybe they'll finish ravenblade... jk

Edited by Morzan, 18 August 2011 - 05:38 PM.

Posted Image

#31 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:51 PM

They are helping with the development, Nintendo EAD is still developing it though.
I'd love to see what Retro could do with a Mario Sports or Mario party title but I doubt they will. I think they'd also do a Great job with a Pilot Wings on Wii U. I also think a new Wario World title could work for them, but sadly I highly doubt they'd do it.
But I think the most likely thing we'll see from them is either An F-Zero game, a Starfox game or a DK64 style game.

#32 Dementis

Dementis

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Metroid

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:56 AM

NO MP4. IT WAS A TRILOGY FOR A REASON.
I'd like to see them do a new IP for Nintendo.

Sort-of like how they released a PotC Trilogy?
But before you die of rage, hear me out. A Metroid game that is developed by Retro doesn't need to be part of the Prime Arc. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

Also, Retro never actually said this, it was another one of those lies/rumors by that Emily Rogers person.

EDIT:

Retro isn't developing Mario Kart 7, they're helping design a track based on Donkey Kong Country Returns, that's all.

Edited by Dementis, 19 August 2011 - 12:58 AM.

#33 D.player

D.player

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Fandom:
    Megaman Zero

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:27 AM

Okay well maybe a sequel to Metroid Fusion, or a spin-off game.

Or maybe they might be making the new legend of Zelda game, everyone likes zelda, right?

I'd love a sequel to fusion.
Maybe samus would be wanted by the federation for destroying the station above SR388? And whatever happened to the SAX? Maybe one survived somehow.

#34 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 04:13 AM

Sort-of like how they released a PotC Trilogy?
But before you die of rage, hear me out. A Metroid game that is developed by Retro doesn't need to be part of the Prime Arc. The sooner everyone realizes this, the better.

Also, Retro never actually said this, it was another one of those lies/rumors by that Emily Rogers person.

EDIT:

Retro isn't developing Mario Kart 7, they're helping design a track based on Donkey Kong Country Returns, that's all.

It was the Pirates trilogy, but then, like Starwars, they decided to start on a new trilogy.

But yeah, Retro isn't actually programming the engine or actually doing much development on the game, mostly just design stuff.

#35 Neoxon

Neoxon

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

Eh, let Retro do whatever they want. They're known for their quality games anyway, so best to let their creative minds flow freely.

#36 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:18 PM

I would like to see a sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns.

#37 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:26 PM

I would like to see a sequel to Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Yes, I don't think that's what they're developing, but it's certainly something I'd like to see down the track, but they certainly will have to come up with something new to make it work, and probably have to improve the multiplayer as well.

#38 Reaper Pin

Reaper Pin

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Legend of Zelda Etc.

Posted 19 August 2011 - 06:07 PM

Mother 4.

Or maybe a classic Metroid game! Not Metroid Prime, but a side-scroller with pretty graphics.

No, Other M doesn't count.
Posted Image

#39 Jabob

Jabob

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 12:55 AM

Mother 4.

Or maybe a classic Metroid game! Not Metroid Prime, but a side-scroller with pretty graphics.

No, Other M doesn't count.

In the same style that NSMB and DKCR were, same basic sidescrolling action, but with 3D graphics. Metroid 2.5D.

#40 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 20 August 2011 - 02:02 AM

If they make a new Wonder Boy, I will kill myself and reincarnate into the beautiful new world.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!