Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

I've been thinking about this for sometime, and I would do it by myself, but I don't have any programs that I can use to make pictures (except paint) and I suck at visual art anyway. I want to know if there are any people willing to make an avatar symbol for my youtube page AND/OR an opening animation to use on my videos. (Credit will be given to anyone that I use art from).

I would like the symbol in the animation and avatar to have the same prefrences. They don't have to look the same though. I imagine, they won't both be made by the same person.
So I would like a toxic symbol (like the one below) except I want it to have a red metallic look and I want it to look like it's rusting and falling apart (doesn't matter if it's in 2d or 3d) ALSO for the avatar, if you use adobe photoshop, and it's not too much trouble, could you make a version without this template, and one with it. http://www.mediafire...on Template.psd

9dQk6qF.png

If you can only make the avatar, then I'm fine if you only make a picture. If it's possible, could you make the animation some sort of video format. Otherwise I wont be able to use it. Whatever people make, I will use all of them. Either making it a collaboration picture and using it as my cover photo on my channel, and/or rotating the pictures as my avatar.

Thanks to all of those that are willing to contribute. I hope I didn't make this too complicated for you. If you have any problems with the listed preferences, please don't hesitate to tell me! I will gladly accept anyones creative input. smile.png

#2 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • NNID:ViralLight
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda, Splatushi

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

I've been thinking about this for sometime, and I would do it by myself, but I don't have any programs that I can use to make pictures (except paint) and I suck at visual art anyway. I want to know if there are any people willing to make an avatar symbol for my youtube page AND/OR an opening animation to use on my videos. (Credit will be given to anyone that I use art from).

I would like the symbol in the animation and avatar to have the same prefrences. They don't have to look the same though. I imagine, they won't both be made by the same person.
So I would like a toxic symbol (like the one below) except I want it to have a red metallic look and I want it to look like it's rusting and falling apart (doesn't matter if it's in 2d or 3d) ALSO for the avatar, if you use adobe photoshop, and it's not too much trouble, could you make a version without this template, and one with it. http://www.mediafire...on Template.psd

If you can only make the avatar, then I'm fine if you only make a picture. If it's possible, could you make the animation some sort of video format. Otherwise I wont be able to use it. Whatever people make, I will use all of them. Either making it a collaboration picture and using it as my cover photo on my channel, and/or rotating the pictures as my avatar.

Thanks to all of those that are willing to contribute. I hope I didn't make this too complicated for you. If you have any problems with the listed preferences, please don't hesitate to tell me! I will gladly accept anyones creative input. smile.png

ToxicChaos.png

How does this look? (not completely done)

Edited by Sage, 03 July 2013 - 10:02 PM.

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

attachicon.gifToxicChaos.png

How does this look? (not completely done)

WOW! That looks awesome already!

#4 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

WOW! That looks awesome already!

-Phew- Alright then I'll keep working on it and I'll attempt an animation but I don't promise anything really. If anything the avatar will be finished by Friday-Saturday maybe tomorrow.

#5 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 July 2013 - 10:31 PM

-Phew- Alright then I'll keep working on it and I'll attempt an animation but I don't promise anything really. If anything the avatar will be finished by Friday-Saturday maybe tomorrow.

Take all the time you need. :D

#6 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

It's kinda hard adding the red color and doesn't look the best imo but I made two version. 

No Red:

TChaos.png

Red:

TChaosRED.png

No BGs

No Red:

TChaosNoBG.png

Red:

TChaosNoBGRED.png

No Red:

TChaosAVA.png

Red:

TChaosRedAVA.png

No BGs

No Red:

TChaosNoBGAVA.png

Red:

TChaosNoBGRedAVA.png

Edited by Sage, 04 July 2013 - 09:25 AM.

#7 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:33 AM

It's kinda hard adding the red color and doesn't look the best imo but I made two version. 

No Red:

attachicon.gifTChaos.png

Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosRED.png

No BGs

No Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosNoBG.png

Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosNoBGRED.png

No Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosAVA.png

Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosRedAVA.png

No BGs

No Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosNoBGAVA.png

Red:

attachicon.gifTChaosNoBGRedAVA.png

I love all of them, it's going to be so hard to choose. Thanks so much!

#8 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:40 PM

I love all of them, it's going to be so hard to choose. Thanks so much!

I'm glad you do! I wanted to give you a good selection. :)

I'll work on a much higher quality one some other time. I just wanted to give you something you could use right away.

#9 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

I'm glad you do! I wanted to give you a good selection. :)

I'll work on a much higher quality one some other time. I just wanted to give you something you could use right away.

Oh hey, is there any links you want me to use to a deviant art account or something? That way I can give you proper credit on youtube.

#10 Sage

Sage

Chronicler

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 July 2013 - 06:31 AM

Oh hey, is there any links you want me to use to a deviant art account or something? That way I can give you proper credit on youtube.

Yeah my account is right here RichardKSJ@deviantART

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: question, request, or something, #toocoolforhashtags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!