• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 BrosBeforeGardenTools

BrosBeforeGardenTools

Hot dog vendor who spilled condiments on himself

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:36 AM

I had a dream last night where PS4 and XBox One were about to be released at Walmart and they had a model of each on display in which you could view videos of games for the system playing on the systems. I watched the XBox One. Then I found that the PS4 wasn't hooked up. So I plugged it into their TV and watched it. If such a thing happened in real life, I would never do this... you have to leave store stuff alone if you're a customer. So in the dream, an employee guy asked me what I was doing and I said, thinking about changing my preorder to XBox One and trying to decide. The guy said, well someone cancelled their XBox One preorder so we may be able to help you. In the dream, my PS4 preorder was at Walmart even though in real life, my PS4 preorder is elsewhere. But I ended up going with PS4 because two family members wanted me to go with PS4, which is actually true to real life as well. But then a more distant relation said he was getting a XBox One, for a Halo 5 game where you played as a female with no armor instead of the Master Chief, and me and the two family members proceeded to talk about him like he joined a cult for getting a XBox One. Then I woke up.

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:26 AM

I don't' dream about games. 

But that's definitely an interesting dream. 

Edited by Zinix, 16 July 2013 - 07:26 AM.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 Tom

Tom

The Unicorn

• Members
  • 877 posts
  • NNID:IAmTom
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:42 AM

I dreamed about a Space Channel 5 x Parappa The Rapper crossover.

It was great.

"I'M NOT BEING PESSIMISTIC, I'M BEING REALISTIC." - EVERY PESSIMIST EVER.

#4 MatrixChicken

MatrixChicken

Knock knock, Scootaloo...

• Members
  • 869 posts
  • NNID:MatrixChicken
  • Fandom:
    MLP:FiM, Mario, Star Wars... And more...

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

I don't usually dream about video games, but I have dreamed inside video games. I had a couple dreams about being a character in Age of Empires. It was like the only game we played a few years back. I don't dream too much anymore, though. :/

splatoonmcsig2_zps010eb482.png

Deviantart: MatrixChicken | Youtube: ThunderFilmStudios | Twitter: @JohnAlBerge

Twitch.tv: ThunderFilms | Soundcloud: ScootriX

#5 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

I had a dream the night before the original Animal Crossing was released that I loaded it up, and hated it.

How wrong that dream was...

#6 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

I dreamt that I got a Wii U on launch day and when I turned it on, it was exactly like the original Wii.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#7 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:38 AM

I dreamt that I got a Wii U on launch day and when I turned it on, it was exactly like the original Wii.

That's because you didn't know what it would be like.

I had a couple of dreams about the 3DS, and in each one I could never actually see the console turned on, or I couldn't get my hands on one. It was fairly funny.

Bring the noise.

#8 BnB

BnB

Shoto Killer

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • Fandom:
    Fighting Game Junkie

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

I had a dream last night where PS4 and XBox One were about to be released at Walmart and they had a model of each on display in which you could view videos of games for the system playing on the systems. I watched the XBox One. Then I found that the PS4 wasn't hooked up. So I plugged it into their TV and watched it. If such a thing happened in real life, I would never do this... you have to leave store stuff alone if you're a customer. So in the dream, an employee guy asked me what I was doing and I said, thinking about changing my preorder to XBox One and trying to decide. The guy said, well someone cancelled their XBox One preorder so we may be able to help you. In the dream, my PS4 preorder was at Walmart even though in real life, my PS4 preorder is elsewhere. But I ended up going with PS4 because two family members wanted me to go with PS4, which is actually true to real life as well. But then a more distant relation said he was getting a XBox One, for a Halo 5 game where you played as a female with no armor instead of the Master Chief, and me and the two family members proceeded to talk about him like he joined a cult for getting a XBox One. Then I woke up.

Sounds like you're dream is telling you your getting ps4 out of peer pressure lol.

I had a dream about Cathrine once. A had played the game so much that I was moving blocks in my sleep. This kind of freaked me out since all the creepy stuff happened while you where asleep in that game.

Edited by BnB, 16 July 2013 - 11:37 AM.

tumblr_mr2nvhlPCe1s1terdo1_500_zpsc92fde

PSN: Kallusiive // NNIDEX_NewEra

#9 Alph

Alph

Koppai's Best

• Members
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

That's because you didn't know what it would be like.

I had a couple of dreams about the 3DS, and in each one I could never actually see the console turned on, or I couldn't get my hands on one. It was fairly funny.

That's quite a good reason.

Hi, my name is Alph. I live on a planet named Koppai. I am famous for saving my planet from starvation. My best friends are Brittany and Captain Olimar, NOT Captain Charlie. I like surfing the KopNet and playing Kopetball.

#10 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

I once had a dream where I had a PS3 but didn't actually play any games on it, just surfed through menus for hours. 

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

I once had a nightmare about Tetris. That's about all I remember.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#12 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:29 PM

I dream about bieng a Pokemon master and punching Ash Ketchum in the kidneys!

#13 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

Before the Wii U came out I had a dream about getting it on launch day and just getting out the controller and staring at it for hours on end. I don't know why, I just stared at the controller for ages.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#14 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:26 AM

Well that was weird. I just dreamed I was at a big XBone presentation. There was a contest for three preorders and everyone was cheering and everything.

And I was reading a book. In plain sight if the speaker who I wassnt paying attention to but sort of looked like mr not-with-the-company-anymore. Not sure what book because the cover was missing (but it was definately a novel) I looked up halfway through to see a live demo of the interface.

Still sticking ewith my WiiU though.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!