Photo

The creators of Pokemon teases a new project.

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:50 AM

Thought i'd put this here even though it may not be Wii U related.

MNN

An unusual teaser site has been opened by Game Freak which displays a silhouette image and the words “coming soon”. A caption was also posted underneath the image saying, “the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration”. Knowing that Game Freak is most famously associated with developing the Pokémon games, there’s mumblings that this teaser site could be related somehow. Plus, there’s confirmation that it’s a well-known title, which presumably leads us back to Pokémon.
Although Game Freak has worked mainly on the Pokémon games, they have branched out and developed Harmoknight in 2012, Drill Dozer in 2005 and, before the release of the first two Pokémon games in 1996, they developed a Yoshi title in 1991, as well as a Mario and Wario title in 1993. But there’s no denying that the silhouette looks more like a Pokémon than any other games in their roster.

Serebii

The official GameFreak website has posted a strange picture of a silhouette with a caption noting that "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration". Now, this may not be regarding Pokémon, but rather another franchise that GameFreak is now working with, so don't take this as Pokémon at this time, but we'll bring news as and when it comes

Spoiler

I have a feeling this could be that so-called "Scoop of the Century" coming in next mouth's Corocoro issue.

#2 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

It's a Camerupt evolution! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#3 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

RBmxkzB.png?1

Apparently this looks like something from Harvest Moon. Pokemon x Harvest Moon? Very hard to speculate after this one photo.

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

Here's the riddle translated:

"the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration"

Pokemon X Digimon!  Pokemon Snap! Pokemon Colosseum third game! Pokemon Stadium 3! 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 coolsarahkry

coolsarahkry

Blooper

• Members
  • 176 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Avatar:TLA, Glee

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:10 AM

The well known game(if it is made by gamefreak) must be pokemon. It's their most well known franchise. And the horse DOES look Harvest Moon-y. What does it mean? A pokemon farm game?

Posted Imageby cerberuz

#6 TriplePower

TriplePower

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 262 posts
  • NNID:TriplePower
  • Fandom:
    Mario, The Legend of Zelda, Kid Icarus

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:14 AM

A pokemon farm game?

Please no! I think there's already one available, I remember playing it for a while some years ago. I think it was downloadable via the Wii Shop Channel and all I can remember is that I absolutely hated it!

Visit my Youtube Channel to hear my opinion on various Nintendo games!

#7 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:19 AM

Please be the goddamn Pokemon MMO we've been waiting for! (even though it most likely won't be) 

If it is an MMO, the world will soon crumble and the Wii U will be the dominant console.

However, it won't be that MMO. I'm 67% sure. It's probably some other kind of game.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#8 BlueBlur

BlueBlur

Code Breaker!

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • NNID:Pokemaster94
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Mario, and Sonic the Hedgehog

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

Pokemon X Digimon!

That would count as a surprising collaboration.

Edited by big bowsy, 19 July 2013 - 06:27 AM.

#9 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:26 AM

Pokemon X Digimon Online: Digitized and Capsuled! You could like have 2 sides, the Digimon and Pokemon users and have players go into an open-world setting focusing on the intersection of the universes wherein you are a new trainer/tamer.

Now that would be the bomb!

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

#10 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

COD: Pokemon Wars?

#11 IvyT

IvyT

Blooper

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • NNID:IvyTamwood
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

Oh my glob, I hope this is the Pokemon RPG for home consoles that everyone has been begging, even if it's not an MMORPG.

978478ba3d3649b2a57100410081a33a-d3aghdp

Now Playing: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii), The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)

NNID: IvyTamwood PSN: Regithiel

#12 SolxBurst

SolxBurst

Okami Amaterasu

• Writers
  • 630 posts
  • NNID:SolxBurst
  • Fandom:
    Okami, Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

I'm hoping animal crossing x pokemon, but I hope almost everything crosses over with animal crossing...

RBmxkzB.png?1

Apparently this looks like something from Harvest Moon. Pokemon x Harvest Moon? Very hard to speculate after this one photo.

That would be really cool....

2jd1178.jpg

"...A well written villain is a hero in his/her own world..."

#13 Julio93

Julio93

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,564 posts
  • NNID:Julio93
  • Fandom:
    All Nintendo & Capcom franchises.

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:24 PM

My Little Pony X Pokemon?

kingdom-hearts-3-final-fantasy-15-slice.

#14 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:42 PM

Please be the goddamn Pokemon MMO we've been waiting for! (even though it most likely won't be) 

If it is an MMO, the world will soon crumble and the Wii U will be the dominant console.

However, it won't be that MMO. I'm 67% sure. It's probably some other kind of game.

What if the collaboration was Game Freak X Blizzard?  :P

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#15 BrandedSwordsman

BrandedSwordsman

Boo

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:54 PM

Edited by BrandedSwordsman, 20 May 2018 - 02:04 AM.

#16 Tim

Tim

Hylian

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Fandom:
    Funky Kong, Link, Mario Kart

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

This is the best I got for ya. Take it or leave it.

28rl4di.png

I think everyone who has a signature picture should shrink it a little. Easier on the eyes.

The way I see it, flying is simple.  You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

#17 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:49 PM

Was wondering when this would be posted here. I admit I immediately thought of grunties lmao.

O0pQs8s.jpg

ibgFffu5L7mEXk.gif

"the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration"

The World
???
Pokemon x .hack//!

... Haha... I wish. :(

Edited by Ixchel, 19 July 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Posted Image

#18 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

This is the best I got for ya. Take it or leave it.

I already play PMMO.

#19 ameritt

ameritt

Spiny

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, Zelda, Fire Emblem

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

POKEMON SNAP 2 POKEMON SNAP 2 POKEMON SNAP 2

#20 SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

SoldMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Pokémon Trainer

• Members
  • 4,168 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:49 PM

I agree with everyone else, it's either Pokemon X Harvest Moon or Pokemon X Digimon, still very suprising though seeming as Pokemon X and Y arn't even out yet.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!