Photo

simple but addictive game idea for miiverse.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:23 AM

Its simple, m3 and my friends play a kind of pictionary game with the freehand pad on miiverse.
we try and guess what their drawing on the gamepad as it comes up on the tv within a certain amount of time.
If nintendo very simply make this into an online feature on miiverse making it possible for people to play each other I think they'll have a winner on their hands.
If u don't get it heres the rules.
The person with the pad chooses between 2 topics for example films or sport. They then have 1 minute to draw a film or sport which everyone else has to guess. If it is guessed in a minute the drawer gets a point! That's it. Try it x

#2 Fiery

Fiery

Wingus

• Members
  • 917 posts
  • NNID:Fieryguns

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.jpg

Reggie is too lazy.

#3 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Shouldn't be Miiverse, should be a Eshop game, kinda like the "Draw my thing" app.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#4 Soul

Soul

TYBG

• Members
  • 3,660 posts
  • Fandom:
    I ENJOY HIP HOP BEATS

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Good idea that will probably be made into an overpriced e-shop game.

#5 Zombies8MyDuck

Zombies8MyDuck

Blooper

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • NNID:Zombies8MyDuck
  • Fandom:
    Animal Crossing

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:30 PM

that game is on game and wario

#6 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:30 AM

Actually, the following idea may be worth trying:

TheWiiU.com picks a theme, say, "draw Luigi in a hero pose" or something to that effect. Create a post on Miiverse that members would supply their submissions to in replies (the NNI would need to be provided so people know who to follow to more readily find said post). After a certain number or a certain period of time had lapsed, create a poll on these forums where members could vote on the submissions. Being that Miiverse has a web version now, pictures on Miiverse have their own URL so each drawing can be displayed in the voting topic using the traditional bbcode tags.

Not only is it a fun interaction between these boards and Miiverse, but it could drum up more exposure for the site.

Edited by McMurphy, 28 July 2013 - 11:31 AM.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#7 ChrizAkaTheMole

ChrizAkaTheMole

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Sonic, Star wars, WWE , DBZ

Posted 29 July 2013 - 08:03 AM

that game is on game and wario

I came to say this. It's on game & wario with BOTH Miiverse + NonMiiverse versions

#8 djlewe78

djlewe78

Blooper

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:54 AM

I didn't know it was on game n wario. I still think nintendo should make free little games like this to play with friends or against online opponents. They have this universe (miiverse) which is great for sharing info and pics etc but its drawback is theres no actual games on it. Imagine going on miiverse and while your checking mario tips or whatever, a little box pops up and a gamer is waiting to play pictionary, or pong, maybe even tetris for free!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!