#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:50 PM

WII U was reported as under powerfull  so why is that,  i compared my xbox 360 to Wii U and i came  to the following verdict

The  Wii U is less powerfull than xbox 360 CPU  and here is why :WII U Tri-core 1.2 processor  while my xbox 360 is also tricore but the fact that its clocked to 3.2 ghz  makes the wii  u seem like old tech .

So simply wii u is a wii with an extra 300mhz  but if we compare it to next gen we find the wii u is  doomed because simply  ps4 and xbox one run at  8 core 1.8-2.1Ghz proccesor and the gpu being alot higher ; wii u is doomed

as much as i want the wii u to win the console war.  with the specs i mentioned, its simply not gonna work!

The Fix

most people will think overclock , well it is a choice if nintendo wants the wii u  to compete with xbox 360 and ps3 but with next gen i don't thinks so .

The only and the most obvious fix is to change the CPU and GPU so  they  can evenly match ps4 and XB1  now for the mean time i believe that nintendo should pay for developers to produce highly anticipated games like GTA V

and for people who reply to my topic iam not a developer iam a 14 year old trying to make nintendo the best gaming corporation in the the world. my specs might be incorect so please  forgive me for any mistake i have done.

thank you for reading my topic

#2 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:09 PM

you obviously don't know what you are talking about.

wiiU has been running entire 360 games on ONE CORE, not to menchen there is evidence of devs ignoring many of the features and running very un-optimized code, causing the CPU on 1 core running well under its potential to play 360 games. the only thing the X1 and PS4 CPU's are bringing is the extra cores and ease of use(aka easier to code). 

the GPU on the other hand is much weaker than the X1/PS4 GPU, poorly optimized by 360 games, and meant to run through efficiency instead of raw power. the GPU could have been on par with X1/PS4 IF all 3 consuls launched in the same year and Nintendo didnt worry that much about keeping the power pull below 40ish watts. instead ninty used effiency to get more out of the GPU, which are features that need to be optimized to get good effects, but the power gap is very likly to be to big for the effecincy to reach. 

#3 Robotic Sunshine Commander

Robotic Sunshine Commander

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,350 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:28 PM

you have no idea what you are talking about....

Signature_Fox.png

#4 Lebon14

Lebon14

Blooper

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • Fandom:
    Golden Sun and Touhou universe

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

Let's beat a dead horse some more...

And, yes, OP, you don't even know what are you talking about.

WiiU NNID : Lebon14, Friend invites will be ignored. I must know you first.
♪Rocketman, your rocketman
Fly with me, to the moon, to the stars my heart
Rocketman, your rocketman
Take you higher
♫ - "Rocketman" by Mega NRG Man (Super Eurobeat 217)

#5 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:18 AM

Instead of further beating the op, I will heal him. With a knowledge band-aid.

http://en.wikipedia..../Megahertz_myth

There you go op.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Man, what has this forum come too. Can't wait until the games take over and people stop eating horse meat.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:33 PM

WII U was reported as under powerfull  so why is that,  i compared my xbox 360 to Wii U and i came  to the following verdict

The  Wii U is less powerfull than xbox 360 CPU  and here is why :WII U Tri-core 1.2 processor  while my xbox 360 is also tricore but the fact that its clocked to 3.2 ghz  makes the wii  u seem like old tech .

So simply wii u is a wii with an extra 300mhz  but if we compare it to next gen we find the wii u is  doomed because simply  ps4 and xbox one run at  8 core 1.8-2.1Ghz proccesor and the gpu being alot higher ; wii u is doomed

as much as i want the wii u to win the console war.  with the specs i mentioned, its simply not gonna work!

The Fix

most people will think overclock , well it is a choice if nintendo wants the wii u  to compete with xbox 360 and ps3 but with next gen i don't thinks so .

The only and the most obvious fix is to change the CPU and GPU so  they  can evenly match ps4 and XB1  now for the mean time i believe that nintendo should pay for developers to produce highly anticipated games like GTA V

and for people who reply to my topic iam not a developer iam a 14 year old trying to make nintendo the best gaming corporation in the the world. my specs might be incorect so please  forgive me for any mistake i have done.

thank you for reading my topic

Edited by Arkhandar, 01 August 2013 - 04:33 PM.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#8 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:52 PM

Thats like a tiger changing it'd strips.

This is way over your head.

But all nintendo needs for the Wii u is more devs on board to turn out some games. The Wii u is powerful it just needs people that can work the system to it's fullness.

The vita has been in the same board. I just turn mines on from being off for about 5-6months. Only cuz of killzone beta.

Ans my Wii u has been off for a few months bit will be rocking once I pick up pikmin 3.

Also for the Wii u to make it nintendo needs to have better ads way better ones.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#9 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:58 PM

guys am sorry for my topic my whole idea is that nintendo should make a console that beats the specs of  ps4 and xbox one , if they do that i will be the first to pre order the new console and whats stopping me from buying wii u right now( i am a fan) is the lack of games that i want like FIIFA 14,GTA V

and i would  tell you that if you give me any console and give me fifa 14 and up  i will be happy to take it .

SO untill nintendo can offer me fifa 14 and gta v iam not getting the wii u ( sorry WII U ) and guys i said MY SPECS MIGHT BE WRONG SO I WISH YOU FORGIVE ME

#10 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:55 AM

guys am sorry for my topic my whole idea is that nintendo should make a console that beats the specs of  ps4 and xbox one , if they do that i will be the first to pre order the new console and whats stopping me from buying wii u right now( i am a fan) is the lack of games that i want like FIIFA 14,GTA V

and i would  tell you that if you give me any console and give me fifa 14 and up  i will be happy to take it .

SO untill nintendo can offer me fifa 14 and gta v iam not getting the wii u ( sorry WII U ) and guys i said MY SPECS MIGHT BE WRONG SO I WISH YOU FORGIVE ME

You don't need to be sorry. It's okay if you don't completely understand how a CPU works, and I understand that to some people Fifa 14 not coming to the console is a deal-breaker.

Edited by Arkhandar, 02 August 2013 - 04:55 AM.

Posted Image

#11 EvilMoogle

EvilMoogle

Spiny

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 11:28 AM

You are way out of touch with reality. The only thing the Wii U needs is more games, which are already on their way. My PC makes the PS4 and Xbox One look like a child's toy. If you truly have such a thirst for graphics you should get a job and buy a PC because anything less than a PC is a joke. 

Edited by EvilMoogle, 02 August 2013 - 11:31 AM.

#12 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

how would i go about changing out the CPU/GPU in my WiiU i have under my TV ?

#13 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:16 AM

how would i go about changing out the CPU/GPU in my WiiU i have under my TV ?

It's easy, you just have to insert a Super Mushroom in the disc drive and you should get 1000 TFLOPS of power in no time.

But be very careful, you have to inserted it when no game is inserted on the disc drive, or else it won't work. Otherwise, you should be good.

Edited by Arkhandar, 03 August 2013 - 03:17 AM.

Posted Image

#14 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 05:19 AM

It's easy, you just have to insert a Super Mushroom in the disc drive and you should get 1000 TFLOPS of power in no time.

But be very careful, you have to inserted it when no game is inserted on the disc drive, or else it won't work. Otherwise, you should be good.

hmmm it could be, maybe its something to do with that hidden code in pikmin 3 ?

#15 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 03 August 2013 - 03:59 PM

guys since you know alot about wii u ,i want to ask you  in terms of specs whats better wii u or xbox 360?

#16 Ixchel

Ixchel

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 874 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

guys since you know alot about wii u ,i want to ask you  in terms of specs whats better wii u or xbox 360?

Wii U currently has games too intensive for the PS360, so I'd go with Wii U.

Posted Image

#17 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

zlCfzRDV-5UNFquzpa_zps3e5c9085.jpg
pikmin-3-6_zps4279dcbb.jpg

zlCfzRDVwv8r15fEuZ_zps4408c2e5.jpg

zlCfzRDerd0LuunKGI_zps5b95ad34.jpg

overlord-ii-20090602062856204-2879813_64

overlord-ii-20090528031521413-2869371_64

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#18 itsdavebaby

itsdavebaby

Blooper

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • Fandom:
    Futurama

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:07 PM

guys am sorry for my topic my whole idea is that nintendo should make a console that beats the specs of ps4 and xbox one , if they do that i will be the first to pre order the new console and whats stopping me from buying wii u right now( i am a fan) is the lack of games that i want like FIIFA 14,GTA V
and i would tell you that if you give me any console and give me fifa 14 and up i will be happy to take it .

SO untill nintendo can offer me fifa 14 and gta v iam not getting the wii u ( sorry WII U )

Based on this you should buy a PS2. It's getting FIFA.

#19 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:17 PM

i already have ps2 and its very popular here in north sudan , lets get to the point if nintendo wants ea back they should change the online experience to what matches ea demands, they should also  get next gen games into their wii u so as  people would say why pay 400 for ps4 if i can get same games on 299 wii u  if i can get  next gen games on wii u i will be very happy to get it 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!