Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

Area 51 has long been a topic of fascination for conspiracy theorists and paranormal enthusiasts, but newly released CIA documents officially acknowledge the site and suggest that the area served a far less remarkable purpose than many had supposed.

According to these reports, which include a map of the base's location in Nevada, Area 51 was merely a testing site for the government's U-2 and OXCART aerial surveillance programs. The U-2 program conducted surveillance around the world, including over the Soviet Union during the Cold War.

Area 51, about 125 miles northwest of Las Vegas, is synonymous in popular culture with government secrecy, and many have theorized that it holds the answer to one of the greatest questions plaguing mankind: Are we really alone in the universe?

But the newly released documents make no mention of alien autopsy rooms or spaceship parking lots.

This information will be disappointing to some, who have come to view the area has been a mecca of sorts for alien encounters.

For these true believers, the existence of alien spacecraft at Area 51, and the government's attempts to cover up their trace, is irrefutable and has been since reports of Unidentified Flying Objects -- or UFOs -- began to emerge from the Nevada desert in the middle part of the 20th century.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t3

I wonder if they're keeping all the alien tech in another base and this one is just a decoy. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 Blake

Blake

Lakitu

• Banned
  • 2,197 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:20 PM

ancient-aliens-guy-im-not-saying-its-ali

#3 Foot

Foot

The most badass sociopath to ever exist.

• Members
  • 1,038 posts
  • NNID:DPapcinEVO
  • Fandom:
    Sock Wars, Shoehorn Leghorn

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

Their holding me here trying to cure me...come help me...the air is getting thin!
I am the foot. I do not like you. You smother me with socks and shoes, then step on me thousands of times a day.

We foot will rebel one day.

#4 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:46 PM

I don't believe them and believe them at the same time...

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 17 August 2013 - 05:37 PM

I wonder if they're keeping all the alien tech in another base and this one is just a decoy.

Area 51A

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:30 PM

If they did ever have alien space craft, or performed alien autopsies, the government  would never make that public. 

#7 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

Really... a GIANT place filled with security guards and snipers, getting killed for going anywhere near the site is just some place for surveillance... AS IF! They wouldn't be allowed to kill people for going anywhere near the site or have the entire place flooded with security guards for a surveillance program, they could easily test that stuff in a random building somewhere in New York, not in top secret underground bases where no one is allowed. 

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#8 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:43 PM

I never really believed in Area 51 being an "alien testing ground" or whatever. Sure, I thought it might exist, but if it was ever something as important as that then the public wouldn't know about it, and movies certainly wouldn't have been made about it.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#9 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

pfft everyone knows that aliens aren't real... right?

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#10 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 August 2013 - 06:31 AM

pfft everyone knows that aliens aren't real... right?

If the universe is really infinite, then aliens HAVE to be real. It's impossible for them to not be real.

bi5tzqg.gif

#11 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:56 AM

If the universe is really infinite, then aliens HAVE to be real. It's impossible for them to not be real.

What if they look exactly like us? :3

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#12 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:58 AM

He was joking.. I hope.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#13 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:51 PM

What if they look exactly like us? :3

If the universe is actually infinite, then there are aliens that would look exactly like us.

In fact, there is probably an alien that looks exactly like you who has just been replied to on a forum called the Wii U forums by a person called R00bot who looks exactly like me/

bi5tzqg.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!