#1 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

I have ordered both ps4 and xboxone.

I currently own huge PC and wii U.

I am planning to move to different state in about a year and have no idea how to carry all these game systems with me.

And I currently can't think of any ps4 exclusive that I want to play.

Do you think I should be able to cancel my ps4 preorder? 

Or shall I just sell it to someone on ebay with higher price?

#2 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:37 PM

You can cancel a preorder any time. It's never too late.

#3 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 18 August 2013 - 09:54 PM

You can cancel your PS4 pre-order, but you better not. 

#4 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

You can cancel your PS4 pre-order, but you better not. 

why not?

#5 nintendo3DS

nintendo3DS

Pokemon Master

• Members
  • 1,624 posts
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon, FF XIII trilogy

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:27 PM

why not?

Because it's such a superior console to Xbox One. :P

Unless you love Gears of War, Halo, and Ryse to death.....then I guess there's a possibility of getting the Xbox One.

#6 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:40 PM

Because it's such a superior console to Xbox One. :P

Unless you love Gears of War, Halo, and Ryse to death.....then I guess there's a possibility of getting the Xbox One.

well...I am sure ps4 will have a good game someday but they haven't announced any yet. 

I personally think that xbox one is a superior console to ps4.

And even if I cancel my preorder now, I will probably buy it again when there is a game to play. 

When I compare the launch window titles, I think xbox one is probably the one I should get for now. I am a die hard dead rising fan~ :D

But then again, I am not sure how I will end up shipping my systems when I move to different state.

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:41 AM

I'd might as well get the PS4 later. Nintendo games are the only ones that consistently hold their value, so to me that's the only console that was worth preordering. And even then I just picked one up shortly after launch.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Chrop

Chrop

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,291 posts
  • NNID:ChropUk
  • Fandom:
    Starfox, Legend of Zelda, Mario,

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:49 AM

Cancel your preorder, there's bearly any good launch games for the PS4, wait a while until they start to bring out lots of good games. The Wii U has great first/second party games coming out for the Wii U and 3ds, so i'd say save your money for that, get a PS4 at a later date.

lhKtSmX.png?2 Well, I've finally found my Starfox, and I love it.

#9 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:22 AM

You don't know how the launch will go so I'd advise against selling it on ebay, you could lose a lot.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#10 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:33 AM

You can always cancel pre-orders (until the thing is dispatched). If you're worried about space, the XBOX One seems bigger.

Bring the noise.

#11 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:14 AM

Yeah you should be able to. Honestly I'd advise against pre-ordering either console...I guess with Xbox you do actually get that exclusive "day one" achievement though so you do get something from pre-ordering it.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#12 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:33 AM

I don't understand preorders anyways. Go ahead and cancel it if you don't want to. What's stopping you from buying the ps4 (if you want to) once you settle into your new house?

#13 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

I don't understand preorders anyways. Go ahead and cancel it if you don't want to. What's stopping you from buying the ps4 (if you want to) once you settle into your new house?

After gamescom, I lost interest in PS4. I am definitely canceling it. 

#14 AdmiralClassy

AdmiralClassy

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 807 posts
  • NNID:AdmiralClassy
  • Fandom:
    Dragon ball Z, Nintendo, One Piece

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:36 AM

After gamescom, I lost interest in PS4. I am definitely canceling it. 

Not trying to tell you to not cancel but why'd you lose interest?

I know they only showed lot's of smaller indie titles but gamescom isn't the biggest thing in the world.

They obviously have bigger titles yet to be announced, they even said they santa monica (makes god of war I believe) naughty dog (crash bandicoot and many others) and media molecule (lbp and other stuff... probably)

all had games in development. 

Shing Shong For Smash 4!

Honk For Ponk!

NNid AdmiralClassy
Psn AdmiralClassy

Steam AdmiralClassy

#15 JoonKimDMD

JoonKimDMD

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 07:24 AM

Not trying to tell you to not cancel but why'd you lose interest?

I know they only showed lot's of smaller indie titles but gamescom isn't the biggest thing in the world.

They obviously have bigger titles yet to be announced, they even said they santa monica (makes god of war I believe) naughty dog (crash bandicoot and many others) and media molecule (lbp and other stuff... probably)

all had games in development. 

Well, because even if they reveal them in 2014 or 2015 E3, you won't be able to buy them until 2015~2017. Until then, there is nothing to play on ps4.

#16 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

welcome to the launch of almost every system ever.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#17 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:06 PM

http://ca.ign.com/wi...4_Launch_Titles

if this is accurate at all, there are 7 titles I'd be interesting in getting at launch.

battlefield 4, cod: ghosts, minecraft, fifa 14, warframe, war thunder and watchdogs.

I won't be (poor, poor student), but I would if I could.

#18 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 03:07 PM

At least with Nintendo you might as well buy everything on launch day, because the prices will never really go down (except Steel Driver)

At least with Nintendo you might as well buy everything on launch day, because the prices will never really go down (except Steel Driver)

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#19 YoshiGamer9

YoshiGamer9

Wii U Forums Yoshi

• Members
  • 2,302 posts
  • NNID:YoshiWiiUGamer9
  • Fandom:
    Mario, Zelda, anything fun!

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:35 PM

You should cancel both pre-orders... there will be a price drop on at least one of them by the time you move any ways...

sfOI1m6.jpg

Add me on Wii U if you want to settle it in Smash

#20 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:34 PM

well...I am sure ps4 will have a good game someday but they haven't announced any yet. 

Y no inFAMOUS: Second Son

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!