#21 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:05 PM

Thats a screen shot of bowser from smash wii u, with bayonetta foot shopped in. You can see the actual original screen on smash bros dojo.

I was underwhelmed by the graphics initially but this kinda makes up for it.

No sig.

#22 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 03:58 PM

I was underwhelmed by the graphics initially but this kinda makes up for it.

Im still.... Pretty underwhelmed. Mostly with the stages so far. Too many straight wii level rips with no improvements. Although I did get a chuckle at people being impressed by other m's pyrosphere. One thing no one can deny about other m, it was an unbelievably good looking game for the wii....

However im very impressed with the 3ds version, which i think will be the one i get.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#23 Keviin

Keviin

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,270 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Resident Evil

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:36 AM

Im still.... Pretty underwhelmed. Mostly with the stages so far. Too many straight wii level rips with no improvements. Although I did get a chuckle at people being impressed by other m's pyrosphere. One thing no one can deny about other m, it was an unbelievably good looking game for the wii....

However im very impressed with the 3ds version, which i think will be the one i get.

http://image.gamespo...40screen003.jpg

Looks pretty damn good for a handheld game! The only thing that puts me off on most 3DS games is the AA. The best thing about SSBWIIU is the HD... except for that it looks like an upscaled Wii game.

No sig.

#24 namkotje

namkotje

Spiny

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:35 AM

http://mynintendonew...ll-5000-copies/

This is terrible, this is going to ruin Platinum and Nintendo's relationship. Pray that NA sells this game.

Sales have nothing to do with how they work together. ;)

However, I feel bad about this. The game is great imo. PG games sales are always "not that good", but this is really low.

Edited by namkotje, 30 August 2013 - 02:36 AM.

needsthisfinal2_zps12b5fb7d.gif

#25 storabajskorven

storabajskorven

Boo

• Members
  • 572 posts
  • NNID:Stranders

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

So, people keep whinning that wii u has no games, yet they dont buy new games that come out? Go figure!

I just read the thread about that on neogaf and it gave me cancer and other diseases, though i admit the poor marketing had a lot to do on this, along with platinum's curse on sales and the fact that the idea of the game is not your traditional fps/action game.

maybe it might do better on this side of the world if the possitive comments on forums and other sites are an indicator (just ignore the little trolls that often come here for example) and Nintendo get their carp crap together and market the carp crap out of it.

Not sure if this will affect the relationship between p* and Ninty, but it sure is a stain on their record.

I'm pretty sure the people complaining about the WiiU has no games are not the same people that have a WiiU, but don't buy W101.

#26 erics

erics

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:33 AM

Scores, sales, etc. People are too into numbers. 

New Super Mario Bros. U, ZombiU, Darksiders II, Lego City Undercover, Little Inferno, New Super Luigi U, Earthbound, Pikmin 3, Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101...

#27 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

http://image.gamespo...40screen003.jpg
Looks pretty damn good for a handheld game! The only thing that puts me off on most 3DS games is the AA. The best thing about SSBWIIU is the HD... except for that it looks like an upscaled Wii game.

Yeah, resolution doesnt have much impact on me. Been enjoying games since long before games have been capable of outputting even a 480i res. Jaggies have to be reaaaaaaaaaalllyy bad to bother me.

Ive been 'looking through' resolution and aliasing for so very long, its just second nature to me now.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#28 Wonder Blue

Wonder Blue

Blooper

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Xenoblade

Posted 30 August 2013 - 03:45 PM

Smash bros topic then?

vs3Qt8Z.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic