Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:16 PM

I never said CoD was terrible, I said the "other 5 games" instead of 6 because CoD ghosts might not be a bad game. And if you think Angry Birds for $50, Spongebob, Ben 10 or Wipeout one million and thirteen will be great games, you have some serious screws loose.

Skylanders might be ok though

http://thewiiu.com/t...-game/?p=244532
TriplePower and 3Dude would disagree.
They're champions of justice!

Also I was saying cod and the games activision make may be terrible to me, but some people obviously like them, their tastes are just as valid as my own.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#22 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:59 PM

They could go the route of no support.

But it is true. Very few, if any AAA titles will be released.

No GTA. No Destiny.

We will still get some of the current new games coming out because those were in development before the wii u was released. After those? Probably not a lot.

#23 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

They could go the route of no support.

But it is true. Very few, if any AAA titles will be released.

No GTA. No Destiny.

We will still get some of the current new games coming out because those were in development before the wii u was released. After those? Probably not a lot.

GTA was never gonna come because they started way before Wii U and I think Destiny is a MMO Shooter. The thing with those games people ask the question "why buy a brand console when you can play it on your console that you have already?". 

Edited by Ben Affleck, 07 September 2013 - 04:09 PM.

#24 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

GTA was never gonna come because they started way before Wii U and I think Destiny is a MMO Shooter. The thing with those games people ask the question "why buy a brand console when you can play it on your console that you have already?".

I see that point but I will buy the one I feel is the best version. I have no doubt the PS4 version will blow away the PS3.

I am buying a PS4 anyway.

This logic also holds true against the Wii U. I doubt there is anything coming out for both systems where I would choose the Wii U version.

#25 Alex Wolfers

Alex Wolfers

Thy Fur Consumed

• Members
  • 2,768 posts
  • NNID:AxGamer
  • Fandom:
    Furry Fandom,gaming,trolling

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Shovelware and botched ports don't count Activision.

Signature_DK.png

#26 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:17 PM

I see that point but I will buy the one I feel is the best version. I have no doubt the PS4 version will blow away the PS3.

I am buying a PS4 anyway.

This logic also holds true against the Wii U. I doubt there is anything coming out for both systems where I would choose the Wii U version.

Sorry for the late reply I was eating lol. The best version will alway be the one that is truly using the console's power. PS4 is clearly stronger than the Xbox One but it could go in the same way the last gen went where developers were developing on the 360 then porting PS3. All I'm saying is research hard into things like this before you buy any multi-platform game. 

The thing with the Wii U is that it's the first truth 8th gen console besides the 3DS and PS Vita but people feel that it's weak as there is no game that has yet showcase it's true power.  I really do hope the Wii U picks up because I remember saying late 2012 that the PS Vita's year will 2013 and I was proven wrong.

Edited by Ben Affleck, 07 September 2013 - 05:19 PM.

#27 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:44 PM

Sorry for the late reply I was eating lol. The best version will alway be the one that is truly using the console's power. PS4 is clearly stronger than the Xbox One but it could go in the same way the last gen went where developers were developing on the 360 then porting PS3. All I'm saying is research hard into things like this before you buy any multi-platform game.

They're both PC's so the difference in power won't make much of a difference, but there'll be no way x1 will be able to do graphically better than p4.
It can use cloud to offload computations and do kinect stuff though.
Much like Wii U can free up your TV or more importantly, provide a full console game experience while you lie down in bed or inside your couch or while taking a rainbow so effortlessly.
Or they could do some crappy touch screen stuff and force you to be in front of your TV.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#28 Ghost

Ghost

BASEDGOD

• Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

They're both PC's so the difference in power won't make much of a difference, but there'll be no way x1 will be able to do graphically better than p4.
It can use cloud to offload computations and do kinect stuff though.
Much like Wii U can free up your TV or more importantly, provide a full console game experience while you lie down in bed or inside your couch or while taking a rainbow so effortlessly.
Or they could do some crappy touch screen stuff and force you to be in front of your TV.

Well this all depends on how developers develop for the console true power or if they just stick to one base console and ports for the others. 

#29 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

Well this all depends on how developers develop for the console true power or if they just stick to one base console and ports for the others.

What's different between them?

The services should be a simple hook handled by the OS like twitch broadcasting and share share share fap fap fap on the ps4 controller.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#30 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Shovelware and botched ports don't count Activision.

#31 Guy Fieri

Guy Fieri

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,417 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:49 PM

Skylanders I wanna get, but I'm not interested in CoD. Everything else is tie in shovelware and over priced Angry Birds. Activision isn't even trying if they wanna support Wii U. How about DLC and digital releases?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!