Klobb

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Fandom:
    Waluigi and Durant

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:37 AM

They are dealing with it, by signing a petition.  :laugh:

Well the petition isn't going to do anything, but whatever helps people sleep at night I guess...

If you think Smogon ban stuff

"Just because they can't beat it"

You clearly don't play OU

You clearly have no knowledge of the metagame

And you clearly don't deserve to have an opinion.

#22 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:09 AM

Compared with 0 sales of x1 and p4, the wii u's 4 million is pretty impressive.

As I said in another thread awhile ago. I see PS4 hitting like 5 million by May or earlier.

Everyone knows Wii U had a lackluster launch and had no momentum after its weak launch. People bailed and moved to the next big thing.

#23 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Compared with 0 sales of x1 and p4, the wii u's 4 million is pretty impressive.

You cant look at it that way.

Playstation an Xbox own the market. We all know that they are going to sell. 

#24 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:23 AM

That is true. But the irritating thing is Nintendo had a chance to gain the trust of 3rd parties. But instead they seemed to say "hey, we are making this new system that will make great Nintendo games. Not sure if you guys like it. In fact, we don't care. But feel free to make games for it. "

May not be exactly what happened. But looks that way from my view of the world.

#25 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

If you want Battlefield 4 so bad can't you get it on another console? Otherwise, deal with it.

I hate other game consoles because people who play them hate on the Wii U and nintendo so much.

I just want to play the game on the Wii U. If it doesn't come out for the Wii U then ill just get it for my crap Laptop. But my dad has a great cumputer that is ment for high quality gaming so then ill be able to play that.

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#26 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:25 AM

Wii U only console owner and i really dont want this game.... and seriously not to judge anyone but whoever think Wii U cant run Battlefield 4... you just have to be kidding right. pulling my leg you cant think that.

It can't run battlefield 4.

As I said in another thread awhile ago. I see PS4 hitting like 5 million by May or earlier.

Everyone knows Wii U had a lackluster launch and had no momentum after its weak launch. People bailed and moved to the next big thing.

That remains unproven.
with their poor launch line-up and confirmed similar drought that the wii u had, I don't really follow how you make such a wild claim based on nothing, and how third parties seem ready to throw money at an unproven system while they refuse to do so on the wii u.

They don't. They own advertising.
Make children feel like big boys.
That's all they own imo.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#27 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:38 AM

They don't. They own advertising.
Make children feel like big boys.
That's all they own imo.

If they dont own the console market, then who does? 

#28 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:49 AM

If they dont own the console market, then who does?

We do, as gamers.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#29 Marcus Noer

Marcus Noer

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

We do, as gamers.

Then they own us. 

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

Then they own us.

You're kinky.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

That is true. But the irritating thing is Nintendo had a chance to gain the trust of 3rd parties. But instead they seemed to say "hey, we are making this new system that will make great Nintendo games. Not sure if you guys like it. In fact, we don't care. But feel free to make games for it. "

May not be exactly what happened. But looks that way from my view of the world.

Since when did Wii u forums turn into senseless bashing of Wii U forums?

Nintendo was working with EA to MAKE the system. But no, of course, Iwata didn't go and personally blow every EA employee, so they're not good, childish lockout is nintendo's fault.

Just keep your comments to yourself please.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#32 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Since when did Wii u forums turn into senseless bashing of Wii U forums?
Nintendo was working with EA to MAKE the system. But no, of course, Iwata didn't go and personally blow every EA employee, so they're not good, childish lockout is nintendo's fault.
Just keep your comments to yourself please.

Lol. "Just keep you comments to yourself please." posted on a message board.

Absolutely priceless. Your sir/ma'am are funny.

Plus I wouldn't call it senseless. Makes perfect sense actually.

Nintendo makes consoles for Nintendo games.

More like obvious comments.

#33 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:56 AM

Lol. "Just keep you comments to yourself please." posted on a message board.

Absolutely priceless. Your sir/ma'am are funny.

Plus I wouldn't call it senseless. Makes perfect sense actually.

Nintendo makes consoles for Nintendo games.

More like obvious comments.

If nintendo makes consoles for nintendo games, why are they essentially main reason bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive?

Once again, why did they allow EA to have so much influence, in the creation of  the Wii U?

Why were big developers saying (and some small developers still saying) that the system was easy to work with, porting included.

Like I said, senseless.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#34 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

If nintendo makes consoles for nintendo games, why are they essentially main reason bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive?
Once again, why did they allow EA to have so much influence, in the creation of the Wii U?
Why were big developers saying (and some small developers still saying) that the system was easy to work with, porting included.
Like I said, senseless.

Can't wait for bayonetta 2, but that is bankrolled by Nintendo I believe. So I am not sure what that has anything to do with... well. .. anything.

As far as the rest. .. that was all pr fluff to build up hype on the system. It failed and EVERYONE moved on .

Kind of obvious.

Anyway. .. the relevant idea is no one is going to respond to a petition for a system that is dead to 3rd parties and is not making a comeback.

This is not bashing.

I love my Wii U for what it is. But to expect it to compete with the PS4 is a bit silly. That all I am trying to say.

#35 vatto

vatto

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

http://wiiudaily.com...a-origin-wii-u/

That's why EA is being such an annoying 3rd party that went as far as making public statements that deteriorates WiiU's image early in it's life cycle. Even if those statements were true (which many recent games are proving wrong), it's still a very bad practice for a company to suddenly say bad things about a long time partner.

EA seems to be a very evil company. Too bad it makes good games. I don't want to support them. I'd rather support Ubisoft's poor work. I don't like any of EA's games anyway.

Edited by vatto, 03 October 2013 - 06:45 AM.

#36 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Can't wait for bayonetta 2, but that is bankrolled by Nintendo I believe. So I am not sure what that has anything to do with... well. .. anything.

As far as the rest. .. that was all pr fluff to build up hype on the system. It failed and EVERYONE moved on .

Kind of obvious.

Anyway. .. the relevant idea is no one is going to respond to a petition for a system that is dead to 3rd parties and is not making a comeback.

This is not bashing.

I love my Wii U for what it is. But to expect it to compete with the PS4 is a bit silly. That all I am trying to say.

Nope. ts;wa

http://wiiudaily.com...a-origin-wii-u/

That's why EA is being such an annoying 3rd party that went as far as making public statements that deteriorates WiiU's image early in it's life cycle. Even if those statements were true (which many recent games are proving wrong), it's still a very bad practice for a company to suddenly say bad things about a long time partner.

EA seems to be a very evil company. Too bad it makes good games. I don't want to support them. I'd rather support Ubisoft's poor work. I don't like any of EA's games anyway.

At least Ubisoft's ports are pretty decent. They might not be using Wii U as their source for games (which they should have for games only coming to PS3360 and Wii U imo) but at least the ports good I mean splinter cell blacklist could be considered the best version of the game. The only category it really loses in is load times.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#37 vatto

vatto

Goomba

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

Nope. ts;wa

At least Ubisoft's ports are pretty decent. They might not be using Wii U as their source for games (which they should have for games only coming to PS3360 and Wii U imo) but at least the ports good I mean splinter cell blacklist could be considered the best version of the game. The only category it really loses in is load times.

I agree. Just Dance always gives my family a fun evening. Most of their games have flaws, but they are always great games. I'm looking forward to Watchdogs. That thing seems to be the first true display of WiiU's quality and a great sandbox with a cool theme.

#38 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Wii U isn't powerful enough to run battlefield 3.
No chance of running Battlefield 4.

dude if xbox 360 is getting Battlefield 4 then what reason other than audiance prevents wii u from battlefield 4

#39 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:30 AM

dude if xbox 360 is getting Battlefield 4 then what reason other than audiance prevents wii u from battlefield 4

70 million Xbox 360s with a huge amount of potential sales vs 4 million Wii U's with very little sales Compared to effort to port it.

Pretty simple.

#40 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 October 2013 - 12:00 PM

Mahmoodinho98, on 04 Oct 2013 - 6:25 PM, said:

xbox360 can run battlefield 3 Wii U can not.
That must help.

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!