Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#42 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

xbox360 can run battlefield 3 Wii U can not.
That must help.

I highly doubt that. What are you qualifying that with? You mean with little to no extra effort?

Obviously the Wii U can run it and be better then a 360 version. But my guess is the don't want to put any money/effort into a Wii U version.

Is that what you mean?

#43 TheDoritoKing

TheDoritoKing

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • NNID:Sir-Homsar

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Wii U isn't powerful enough to run battlefield 3.
No chance of running Battlefield 4.

Please tell me you're sarcastic  :blink:. Anyway, to my understanding the Wii U is two 360s taped together in the same sense that Wii was two GameCubes taped together, so it could indeed run it just fine. 

#44 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 04 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

I highly doubt that. What are you qualifying that with? You mean with little to no extra effort?

Obviously the Wii U can run it and be better then a 360 version. But my guess is the don't want to put any money/effort into a Wii U version.

Is that what you mean?

Please tell me you're sarcastic  :blink:. Anyway, to my understanding the Wii U is two 360s taped together in the same sense that Wii was two GameCubes taped together, so it could indeed run it just fine.

http://metro.co.uk/2...ntendo-3747149/
http://www.eurogamer...eld-4-for-wii-u

Official statements.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#45 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

70 million Xbox 360s with a huge amount of potential sales vs 4 million Wii U's with very little sales Compared to effort to port it.

Pretty simple.

You didn't read his comment properly.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#46 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

I would say good luck but this thing needs a bloody miracle.

#47 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

You didn't read his comment properly.

You do make me laugh. I will give you that 8).

#48 SoldMyWiiU

SoldMyWiiU

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 05 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Petitions totally work, we should all sign it. chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f

I know what you mean, the GTA pc port will totally never happen.

Edited by Leon1989, 05 October 2013 - 10:47 PM.

#49 Kirby

Kirby

Blooper

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • Fandom:
    Minecraft Nintendo

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Petitions totally work, we should all sign it. chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f

Are you being sarcastic?

I would say good luck but this thing needs a bloody miracle.

The Wii U could pull off these graphics idk why dice is being a jerk about it.

kirby_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

#50 Falco

Falco

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

instead of battlefield 4 how about rainbow six which is made by ubisoft who supports the wiiu

#51 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I know what you mean, the GTA pc port will totally never happen.

I wonder if the fact that PC's outnumber wii u's 100,000 to 1 has more to do with that then a petition.

Answer: yes

Edited by Dharmanator, 12 October 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#52 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

Compared with 0 sales of x1 and p4, the wii u's 4 million is pretty impressive.

The Wii U would have to be on 50-60 million with the PS4 and ONE on a few million before EA would even think about releasing a fully fledged port in the Wii U. They just hate Nintendo.

Edited by R00bot, 14 October 2013 - 02:33 PM.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#53 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

The Wii U woyld have to be on 50-60 million with the PS4 and ONE on a few million before EA would even think about releasing a fully fledged port in the Wii U. They just hate Nintendo.

It is a shame that Wii U lifetime sales will be just about half that.

#54 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Wow guys, he can see the future! All hail Dharmanator!

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#55 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:18 PM

Wow guys, he can see the future! All hail Dharmanator!

Pretty much. .. but this is obvious stuff.

I was right about the timing of the price cut (made my prediction back in February) .. most here said I was stupid.

I also said PS4 Will pass Wii U in sales by March if they can handle the production. Also called stupid. Sony stated the will have over 5 million production by March. Whoops. I will be right again.

I love the Wii U. But it is not my fault Nintendo F'ed up with this console. 20-30 million well be their range.

Funny thing is they don't care. They will get the 10 million or so sales on their overdone IPs with that number, so they will be happy. 3rd party software be damned.

Edited by Dharmanator, 15 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#56 ZombiCarolyn

ZombiCarolyn

Boo

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Oh look another petition thread. 

#57 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Pretty much. .. but this is obvious stuff.

I was right about the timing of the price cut (made my prediction back in February) .. most here said I was stupid.

I also said PS4 Will pass Wii U in sales by March if they can handle the production. Also called stupid. Sony stated the will have over 5 million production by March. Whoops. I will be right again.

I love the Wii U. But it is not my fault Nintendo F'ed up with this console. 20-30 million well be their range.

Funny thing is they don't care. They will get the 10 million or so sales on their overdone IPs with that number, so they will be happy. 3rd party software be damned.

You don't think Nintendo thought they would have good sales? Every company thinks they will have good sales. You made on e good prediction. Congrats. Don't let it get to your head too late.

Also everyone was saying how the 3DS was going to fail. And how badly that situation was being handled. Oops. Gets they done bucked up, hmm?

Edited by xWydrAx, 15 October 2013 - 07:05 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#58 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

You don't think Nintendo thought they would have good sales? Every company thinks they will have good sales. You made on e good prediction. Congrats. Don't let it get to your head too late.
Also everyone was saying how the 3DS was going to fail. And how badly that situation was being handled. Oops. Gets they done bucked up, hmm?

I made 3 good predictions.

I am curious why you have to come across as so irritating/angry. Very hard to take you seriously just so you know. But it is fun to try and make some points, though these "conversations" to seem rather pointless when engaged with you.

I never said the 3ds would fail. It was to expensive for what you got. .. like the Wii U. But they fixed that. Oh. .. and I still got one at launch. I loved ghost recon shadow wars. Pilot wings was fun too. Anyway. ..

Problem with the Wii U price cut is it comes at about the same time as the new console releases. Sorry. Nintendo will lose the popularity contest.

But I don't care. I always stated that a Nintendo console is for Nintendo games only. It is usually the secondary ( or third in my case) console and good for maybe 5 games a year? I had to Literally dust off my Wii when Skyward Sword came out. 3rd parties know this, so it is not a big suprise there will be little support. Big deal.

Edited by Dharmanator, 15 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#59 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Guys this will definitely work....

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#60 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 16 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

I made 3 good predictions.

I am curious why you have to come across as so irritating/angry. Very hard to take you seriously just so you know. But it is fun to try and make some points, though these "conversations" to seem rather pointless when engaged with you.

I never said the 3ds would fail. It was to expensive for what you got. .. like the Wii U. But they fixed that. Oh. .. and I still got one at launch. I loved ghost recon shadow wars. Pilot wings was fun too. Anyway. ..

Problem with the Wii U price cut is it comes at about the same time as the new console releases. Sorry. Nintendo will lose the popularity contest.

But I don't care. I always stated that a Nintendo console is for Nintendo games only. It is usually the secondary ( or third in my case) console and good for maybe 5 games a year? I had to Literally dust off my Wii when Skyward Sword came out. 3rd parties know this, so it is not a big suprise there will be little support. Big deal.

This is what you originally said.

I can't tell what numbers the Wii U will end up with, but it probably will be bellow or in the neighborhood of the other two, because it won't be out for 10 years like they will be.

The only excuse for no third party support for this generation is laziness, or unwillingness to take a risk.

Ubisoft decided to hold back rayman legends, yet on the original platform it's selling as well if not better than the platforms with around 80 times the install base.

Now they've delayed two key games until next year's financial start, maybe that hurt them, maybe it didn't. My own personal opinion is that if they had released rayman earlier, it would have sold better, and the fangirls could get it later on their other consoles. Or maybe they just can't afford a Wii U for rayman, they might not be fangirls.

Third parties make bad decisions.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!