RETROBLAST

Spiny

• Members
  • 228 posts
  • NNID:RetroBlast
  • Fandom:
    Super Mario, Zelda, Ricochet Infinity

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 AM

I really hope things turn around for the system ... At his point, I like my Wii U so much, I have realized it will be years until I get a PS4.  The games for the Wii U are great ... solid gameplay and fun fun fun ... I have a PS3 with over 130 games on it and none of them even come close to Super Mario U or Pikmin 3 ... I even love RE Revelations and the game play on Zen Pinball 2 is the best on the Wii U and have it for PS3, Vita, and a Nexus 10 Tablet.

Interestingly, the Wii U inspired me to check out games that came out on e Wii that I never played when my Wii Hooked up.  I checked out review sites and bought Pikmin 1 & 2 (Wii Controls), Paper Mario, Conduit 1 & 2, Mario All Stars, Mad World, & Zack & Wiki ... all great games ... Then add in some Virtual Console games ... Zelda A Link To The Past, Super Mario 1, Lost Levels, & 3, Neutopia 2, Gradius Rebirth, The World Of Goo, Super Mario World ... AND YOU HAVE A TON OF GAMING !!!

Not to mention Mario World 3D just looks downright AWESOME to me ... The Zedla Wii U when it comes Im sure will be great.

I think that when you look at the HISTORY OF TOP NOTCH games on Nintendo Consoles Over The Years, its staggering and the beauty is the Wii U is backwards compatible to the NES through the Wii and Wii Shop ...

I may have more games for the PS3, but I have more quality games with great game play on the Nintendo Platform that I enjoy much more than most PS3 games.

Nintendo needs to bite the bullet already and come out with some kick ass New IP First Person Shooters ... THIS IS WAY OVERDUE, if they did that, I would never even need a PS4. 

I'v Been Playing Video Games Since The Days Of Pong & It Looks Like I'll Be Playing Them 'Till The Day I'm Gone !!!

#22 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

i think that tv show analogy is a great way of describing the situation with wii u.

if it only gets gamecube sales then it may be a failure for Nintendo since its being sold at a loss

Considering all they need is one extra game sold for a profit, I think it will be fine.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#23 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

The Wii has actually sold over a hundred million now :D

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#24 Arkhandar

Arkhandar

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Metroid, Mario, Kirby, DK

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:05 AM

The Wii has actually sold over a hundred million now :D

And because of that Nintendo took for granted that they could sell millions of any new system they released, even if it had no interesting games and zero marketing. As long as it had a similar name, it would sell like hotcakes.

I'm looking at you 3DS and Wii U.

Silly Iwata.

If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Posted Image

#25 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 01 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

And because of that Nintendo took for granted that they could sell millions of any new system they released, even if it had no interesting games and zero marketing. As long as it had a similar name, it would sell like hotcakes.

I'm looking at you 3DS and Wii U.

Silly Iwata.

I think it was more so counting on a market that moved on about 2 years ago.
Casuals.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!