#1 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:31 AM

It's nice to know how you guys are doing...so yes, tell me what's going on? :) Anything you're looking forward too? Anything you plan to do or have done? Is there any miniscule detail you wanna complain about?

I lost my practice room keycard...so yeah I'm left with nothing to do until class.

#2 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:
    Final Fantasy, RPGs, Nintendo, SE.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

daww.. I saw this thread and thought "how nice" :P lolz

uhh, my life is pretty good atm, though I've find out that life is the most confusing thing ever :( You think you get around summet n it just stabs you in the back (I just made that up ^^ is it on a film or summet?)

Posted Image

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:00 AM

Well...it's going so-so I suppose.

I'm making good money with my sales, school is going ok I suppose, but the gaming computer has been screwed up for about a week now. Dx I WANTS TO PLAY MAH MAPLESTORY.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Waller

Waller

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,655 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nothing

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:23 AM

Life used to treat me like crap.

But, I'm lucky enough to be through that now. Life has been pretty good lately, school has been going perfect, and I gotz a piano! My only complain is that I hate my Spanish and computation teachers, THEY TEACH NOTHING!

ezgif_com_gif_maker.gif

#5 AMAC

AMAC

Pegasus

• Members
  • 1,055 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Ponies, Mario, Professor Layton

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:19 AM

My life's pretty good at the moment. School has been decent so far this year, although I'm getting a lot of homework. A bit more spare time and slightly nicer weather would be nice, but overall life's good.

#6 Garolymar

Garolymar

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • NNID:Garolymar
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin/ Anything else Nintendo.

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:36 AM

I'm just biding my time until something interesting happens while I play video games to ease the boredom in between eating and sleeping. Animal crossing sure got the feeling of life down pretty well, it can be pretty damn boring most of the time while you wait for stuff to happen... But that's just me.
Posted Image

#7 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:40 AM

daww.. I saw this thread and thought "how nice" :P lolz

uhh, my life is pretty good atm, though I've find out that life is the most confusing thing ever :( You think you get around summet n it just stabs you in the back (I just made that up ^^ is it on a film or summet?)

Well...I am trying to be nice. :)

and I gotz a piano!

Oh, you better play that piano! Congrats! I hope you can learn to play some music and post someday. :)

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:28 PM

My life is pretty good in the moment.

A little bit too much homework and I'd wish I'd have a little more free time -.-

I do need some games to play till November, but I think I'm gonna be okay with Bit. trip Complete :D

Had the idea to buy a piano when I move back to Switzerland (Middle of the next year. Buy it around September-end of year).
I really want to buy a nice grand piano or at least one that is a lot better then the one I have (and bigger) as I'm starting to notice that it's starting to hold me back -.- (Not enough space, touch/not weighted, and other stuff)

Edit:

I'm just biding my time until something interesting happens while I play video games to ease the boredom in between eating and sleeping. Animal crossing sure got the feeling of life down pretty well, it can be pretty damn boring most of the time while you wait for stuff to happen... But that's just me.

Life is only boring when you make it, remember it well as it can make a big difference if you're life is gonna be boring or not. If even a moment of your life is boring, STOP and do something... anything, just stop it from being boring. As many people say: "Life is short, do what you wanna do and don't wait till the tomorrow" + "Don't waste a second of your life as you will never know which second will be your last..."

Edited by Brian6330, 04 October 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#9 Wertville

Wertville

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 859 posts
  • Fandom:
    Umineko, Fate/Stay Night, Tsukihime

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:04 PM

Well, where to begin...

I'm currently slacking far behind in my Japanese studies. Everyone remember how I keep saying that I've learned around 600 kanji? Well I should be well over 2000 and into sentences by now. I don't know why, but I'm really just not motivated... Maybe I should import a Japanese DS game... Osu! Outake! Ouedan! would be a fun one.

As for school, I'm blazing ahead in computer science. Not even a month in actual work and I'm already working with C++ templates, inheritance and files, while all the other grade 12s are reviewing Java! I'm still waiting on my teacher for an actual assignment ;)

I had great expectations for philosophy class, but so far it's been a bit too religious for my tastes, though that's slowly changing. Entrepreneurship, on the other hand, is a great low-work morning class that's interesting at the same time. Being in the computer lab first thing is something I really missed last semester :P

Now English... Well, let me put it this way: I love English. I HATE English class.(OK, slight hyperbole there, but you get what I mean) It'stoo assignment focused, and it always makes me uncomfortable and de-motivates me whenever I have some sort of assignment due soon. I am excited for Hamlet, though. Reading through the condensed notes about each scene at the beginning of the book makes it a LOT more interesting and easy to read :P

Meanwhile I have the forum game project and my own game project that I plan on starting soon. Neither of them are very substantial yet, but I do plan to take a huge chunk out of my gaming time for each. For the former I'm worried that the project won't take off... Though I expect that there are enough passionate gamers on here that want to help with the game, so those worries are probably groundless :P

So, all in all, I think my life is above average at the moment. If it weren't for English tension and my lack of Japanese progression, I would call it great. Now if only I would get a reply to that one PM...
Posted ImagePosted Image

Character's I am a fanboy of:
Spoiler

3DS Game List:
Spoiler

#10 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:34 AM

I just made up with one of my old friends today :D it wuz a half day n there was only us getting on the bus, so we got a KFC and had a right laugh :) I'm in a great mood now :D

Posted Image

#11 Conun

Conun

Goomba

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:55 AM

Life sucks...Can't get a job , can't afford the things I want ,  and my endless regret from my failures.(rather not make long post with unnecessary story)

#12 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:13 PM

Fairly good. I still do the stuff I always do, and I'm making pretty good grades.

Right now, I am working on a few debate cases, including for a partner debate. I am also going to start a poem tonight, because I feel particularly artistic tonight.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#13 GeneralCraezy

GeneralCraezy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 09 October 2011 - 01:49 AM

hmm.. don't you hate it when your mates take the piss for some random thing?

Posted Image

#14 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

Well, my dad's truck wouldn't start today, so I got a day off from school. :) If only I didn't have to have make-up work tomorrow. :(
Posted Image

#15 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:57 PM

Exam this morning was alright. There was also that one oddball question no one recalls studying, as always.

The weekend killed my feet. Three days of full days at the coffee shop. I feel as though I could sleep all day.

Life generally sucks. But that's why I play video games, to make it suck less.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#16 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

My lifes relatively good now. I've got a crush, I'm doing high 80%'s, Being an active member here, helping in a Game Development Project, Helping create both a trading card game and Youtube series, and I'll be getting a new, more powerful PC for Christmas
So yeah, It's great.

Edited by N Harmonia, 17 October 2011 - 07:07 PM.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#17 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 17 October 2011 - 07:23 PM

It's okay. Busy with school, lots of piano practice and a lots of thoughts about my future and me going back to Switzerland. When I go back I'll live in a different district than I used to before as rent rose -.-

I can't believe I'm actually asking for a German grammar and math book for when my aunt and godfather come. Guess school's that important to me and I don't want to repeat a year just because of taking school in English for all that time.

Life is short, another year in High School is another year wasted of my life...

In general it's okay, just a little thoughtful and busy... (Also got an annoying Science homework... build a catapult -.-)

#18 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 17 October 2011 - 10:08 PM

it's great :D, although i got alot of studying to do ( 8-10 hours a day >_>). Uni exams in 1 week... so nervous :unsure:.

#19 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

it's great :D, although i got alot of studying to do ( 8-10 hours a day >_>). Uni exams in 1 week... so nervous :unsure:.

Oh man good luck. I remember when I spent that much studying AND I still had to keep up with my 4 hour piano practice last week. Do take short breaks while studying though. Don't stress too much, and you'll do good. :) I would love to say to get plenty of rest before test...but I'm sure many of us spend the night before testing cramming thus getting less than the ideal 8 hours of sleep. xD

#20 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 19 October 2011 - 09:11 AM

Oh man good luck. I remember when I spent that much studying AND I still had to keep up with my 4 hour piano practice last week. Do take short breaks while studying though. Don't stress too much, and you'll do good. :) I would love to say to get plenty of rest before test...but I'm sure many of us spend the night before testing cramming thus getting less than the ideal 8 hours of sleep. xD

Sometimes i sleep less then 6 hours...

Edited by Jonke, 19 October 2011 - 09:12 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!