magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:01 AM

I find it funny how 3rd parties constantly make such basic errors and display incompetence overall and yet Nintendo is downright EXPECTED to cater to these morons.

Yeah, with other system it's no problem. But when it comes dealing with Nintendo, it's like they decide to leave their brains behind for whatever reason.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

#22 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Yeah, with other system it's no problem. But when it comes dealing with Nintendo, it's like they decide to leave their brains behind for whatever reason.

The biggest elephant in the room I've noticed when it comes to 3rd parties is the 3DS. The Wii U is one thing, but the fact that a lot of 3rd parties aren't making games for the 3DS is just stupid. You'd think EA, Ubisoft, 2K, etc with how much they've been whining about costs going up as well as install bases would JUMP on the chance to make stuff for the 3DS due to its low cost and high install base. It's this kind of blatant incompetence in general that makes me unsympathetic to 3rd parties

#23 dark_rabbid

dark_rabbid

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, tales, and online games.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

What exactly was wrong with the Mass Effect 3 port? I thought they did a good enough job on it, and that people were complaining about how the Trilogy was released around the same time.

there really wasn't anything wrong with the port. They did a good job on it, the only thing people complained about was it was missing some dlc which really wasn't a big deal. Personally I've had a lot of fun with it.

#24 Socalmuscle

Socalmuscle

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:37 PM

The biggest elephant in the room I've noticed when it comes to 3rd parties is the 3DS. The Wii U is one thing, but the fact that a lot of 3rd parties aren't making games for the 3DS is just stupid. You'd think EA, Ubisoft, 2K, etc with how much they've been whining about costs going up as well as install bases would JUMP on the chance to make stuff for the 3DS due to its low cost and high install base. It's this kind of blatant incompetence in general that makes me unsympathetic to 3rd parties

It's at that point that anyone with brain realizes that those third parties really don't have a problem with the Wii U. their issue is with Nintendo period.

They are trying to strong-arm a company that won't be dictated to. Nintendo is stronger than they think. And the fact that Nintendo is loyal to their own brand is what keeps customers loyal to them.

Third parties could learn a lot from working with Nintendo. Instead, they continue to play the same roulette game with Sony and MS with nothing ever changing. It's asinine.

#25 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

It's at that point that anyone with brain realizes that those third parties really don't have a problem with the Wii U. their issue is with Nintendo period.

They are trying to strong-arm a company that won't be dictated to. Nintendo is stronger than they think. And the fact that Nintendo is loyal to their own brand is what keeps customers loyal to them.

Third parties could learn a lot from working with Nintendo. Instead, they continue to play the same roulette game with Sony and MS with nothing ever changing. It's asinine.

No kidding; it also doesn't help that those Sony and MS audiences will inevitably shrink due to neither company being all that interested in expanding their user base. The only way 3rd parties are going to wake up and realize the error of their ways is if something big happens.

#26 Uldkraemmeren

Uldkraemmeren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

The E-Shop version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut is 72,75$ here in Denmark (Scandinavia). I'm going for the disc based version because of that.

#27 krizzx

krizzx

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

To buy this game would be an insult to myself, just like Buying Mass Effect 3 when the others got the trilogy.

#28 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:25 PM

Gamepad use for those interested.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!