NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

2taJd.gif

Edited by Sorceror12, 28 October 2013 - 02:00 PM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#3 Dr Wario

Dr Wario

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

It's going to be fine

undOZ4c.png

#4 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:17 PM

This video has already been claimed as lies. http://www.dualshock...mning-evidence/

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:27 PM

That's not how online works.
I could see cod cutting the resolution to get more fps, but even then, the network would have no impact on that at all.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 DexterousGecko

DexterousGecko

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 652 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:12 PM

Sony might have a slow start, but Xbone? No way. It will do extremely well even if it sucks. I've actually heard people say they're getting an xbox for no reason other than it's an xbox. Hell, there's a thred about a guy getting an xbox for no reason! He even states he hates microsoft! With the mindless loyalty microsoft creates, it'll be fine.

#7 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

well, a lot of this isn't out of the realm of possibility. The resolution thing is iffy (probably BS, but I'm no tech expert so maybe I'm missing something), but everything else is plausible.

Network issues: Admittedly this is really just pointing out the obvious. Let's face it, there are ALWAYS issues with networks whenever they go online because of the big, glowing elephant in the room: millions of people playing at once is a LOT different than testing it in a controlled environment. The first year for a network is pretty much a beta as they gets the kinks worked out.

DRM: Again, completely plausible. Let's face it, the last three gens have been about who can pander to 3rd parties the most and the BIGGEST way parties were pandered to was the XB1's DRM. It makes sense that Sony would want to do something similar as to not piss off 3rd parties, but after seeing the backlash even an idiot could see the writing on the wall with THAT one. I mean, the XB1 has to have a day one update to get rid of DRM so it's not out of the question that the PS4 would require it if this proves to be true.

Upgrade Program: Probably BS. Though Sony HAS done stupider (PSPGo, anyone?)

#8 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:59 PM

what all of you are forgetting is the most important fact revealed in this video!! 

1080p COD WIIU!!!!11!!1!!!!!11!ONE!1!!!!!1! 

lol

Edited by Earl of Lemongrab, 28 October 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#9 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:32 PM

if that 1080p Wii U rumor turns out to be true the fanboys are gonna SH!$ themselves... Wii U native 1080p and xb1 ps4 native 720... but who am i kidding they will spin it some way to make Wii U look bad and underpowered.

#10 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:02 PM

if that 1080p Wii U rumor turns out to be true the fanboys are gonna SH!$ themselves... Wii U native 1080p and xb1 ps4 native 720... but who am i kidding they will spin it some way to make Wii U look bad and underpowered.

They already are, saying that the AI is compromised

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#11 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

I actually hope all this is true, I'm not getting either of the systems (maybe 4 exclusives, and thats not enough to warrant a console). And I dont do any online/social stuff. 
But I believe the Wii U would perfectly be able to do native 1080p and 60fps 'unlike' the other consoles. People undermine it for it being Nintendo, I mean the gamecube was more powerful than the the ps2, and maybe xbox (Dont know).

Stupid Snowmads!

#12 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:32 AM

well that doesnt surprise me at all.  Dont worry or fret 2014 is going to shut a lot of naysayers up.

I actually hope all this is true, I'm not getting either of the systems (maybe 4 exclusives, and thats not enough to warrant a console). And I dont do any online/social stuff. 
But I believe the Wii U would perfectly be able to do native 1080p and 60fps 'unlike' the other consoles. People undermine it for it being Nintendo, I mean the gamecube was more powerful than the the ps2, and maybe xbox (Dont know).

Cube was most def more powerful than ps2. its funny you mention that gen because this gen reminds me more of it power spec wise. Wii U being ps2, xb1 being gamecube, and ps4 being original xbox. Cube when developed properly for produced games that no other console that gen could touch. Nintendo is smart and knows more than the general gamers give them credit for about building a powerful console. Wii U is going to output some jaw dropping games this gen. Still want a 3rd party dev to do whats being done with ironfall for 3ds. build an engine from the ground up for Wii U to take advantage of it abiliies and watch the collective jaws drop to the floor.

#13 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Because AI in Call of Duty is so important. As long as the dog's functional it won't be a problem. Everyone else can do their scripted routines and it will be fine.

Also...what video? Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but don't see one.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#14 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Because AI in Call of Duty is so important. As long as the dog's functional it won't be a problem. Everyone else can do their scripted routines and it will be fine.

Also...what video? Maybe it's because I'm on my phone, but don't see one.

yeah check the site again while not on your phone.

#15 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

The things he said seem possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#16 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

The things he said seem possible. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

yes we will. but i can back him up i am subscribed to his channel. he isnt one of those guys that talk about rumors all the time and say hey i hear this is gonna happen. this is one of the first videos i have seen of him saying he has "sources"  that say this is gonna happen. he has gotten a lot of heat for saying the things he said obviously anytime to say something negative about the almighty ps4 and xb1 you will get hatred. but i cant lie the possiblity of Wii U COD being native 1080p has me gitty... that would be awesome and clear up just a little bit of naysayers downing that the console is underpowered and cant do a complex shooter type game native 1080p.

#17 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

1080p xbox360 graphics or 720p PC graphics? your choice. 

also THIS IS Y YOU OPTIMIZE

#18 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 29 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

1080p wii u would be outstanding to see.

#19 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:30 AM

1080p xbox360 graphics or 720p PC graphics? your choice. 

also THIS IS Y YOU OPTIMIZE

Both.HA!

#20 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

wait, when did microsoft reviel the DRM policy. and how much later did sony reviel none? was it the may reviel or the E3 reviel?  

also the only part that doesnt make sense is cutting back PS4 res do to network issues. PS4 res do to microsoft softshell lizard contract makes sense, to DRM or broken online doesnt. i can see broken online cutting into framerate do to cpu waiting/laging behind waiting on online updates, but that shouldnt do anything unless they didnt optimize. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!