TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

wait, when did microsoft reviel the DRM policy. and how much later did sony reviel none? was it the may reviel or the E3 reviel?

also the only part that doesnt make sense is cutting back PS4 res do to network issues. PS4 res do to microsoft softshell lizard contract makes sense, to DRM or broken online doesnt. i can see broken online cutting into framerate do to cpu waiting/laging behind waiting on online updates, but that shouldnt do anything unless they didnt optimize.

The PS4 was confirmed to not have any sort of DRM at E3. The DRM for Xbox 1 was at the reveal event up until a little bit after E3.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#22 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

The PS4 was confirmed to not have any sort of DRM at E3. The DRM for Xbox 1 was at the reveal event up until a little bit after E3.

so sony acted to backlash that shouldnt have even hit yet according to the video?  and the DRM wasnt revieled in may a month before E3? or did sony respond to discontent at the possibility of DRM.

#23 Greg1040

Greg1040

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

if that 1080p Wii U rumor turns out to be true the fanboys are gonna SH!$ themselves... Wii U native 1080p and xb1 ps4 native 720... but who am i kidding they will spin it some way to make Wii U look bad and underpowered.

ps4 is already confirmed 1080p native xbox on the other hand is a different story

#24 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:40 AM

ps4 is already confirmed 1080p native xbox on the other hand is a different story

yeah thats what they are saying we will see when game launches. i already have it preordered so it doesnt matter.

#25 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

yes we will. but i can back him up i am subscribed to his channel. he isnt one of those guys that talk about rumors all the time and say hey i hear this is gonna happen. this is one of the first videos i have seen of him saying he has "sources"  that say this is gonna happen. he has gotten a lot of heat for saying the things he said obviously anytime to say something negative about the almighty ps4 and xb1 you will get hatred. but i cant lie the possiblity of Wii U COD being native 1080p has me gitty... that would be awesome and clear up just a little bit of naysayers downing that the console is underpowered and cant do a complex shooter type game native 1080p.

Yes, I too, am subscribed to him and he's never been too far off so far. He seems to have a good knowledge on the industry and isn't biased towards or against any companies. He also seems to have some good contacts on the inside lol.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#26 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Adam Boyes, let's see...
How many reasons could he have to lie?
1. he works for sony, not activision.
2. he works for sony, not microsoft.
3. he works for sony, and can later say "i never said native/i don't work for activision, i was told 1080p by them".
4. he works for sony.

Not saying he is lying, but taking anyones word for it but someone completely unbiased is not something I'd do personally.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#27 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Adam Boyes, let's see...
How many reasons could he have to lie?
1. he works for sony, not activision.
2. he works for sony, not microsoft.
3. he works for sony, and can later say "i never said native/i don't work for activision, i was told 1080p by them".
4. he works for sony.

Not saying he is lying, but taking anyones word for it but someone completely unbiased is not something I'd do personally.

yeah that says it all

#28 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

Disaster = WII U current situation and inevitable demise

Just Fine = the next few months for XBOX one and PS4

#29 meitantei_conan

meitantei_conan

Boo

• Members
  • 515 posts
  • NNID:qublin_triforce

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

If the whole DRM for ps4 is true and that the update is to disable it then wouldn't you be able to test that out when the ps4 launch's, just don't update the console and test a game?  

#30 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Disaster = WII U current situation and inevitable demise

Just Fine = the next few months for XBOX one and PS4

true, launch time for those two will be just fine, it's the year after that they'll have the drought and sell 2 consoles each total.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#31 Greg1040

Greg1040

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

http://www.psu.com/f...557#post6231557

straight from iw

#32 Aplg8

Aplg8

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

true, launch time for those two will be just fine, it's the year after that they'll have the drought and sell 2 consoles each total.

I agree with this, well not to the extent of 2 consoles, but other than the group that runs out to buy the consoles at launch I've seen nothing to convince me I need to replace my 360 that I stopped playing after I got my WII U.  Maybe I'm wrong and the market is there, could be. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!