#21 Merchiodos

Merchiodos

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Fandom:
    LINK <3

Posted 27 October 2011 - 01:24 AM

Since Metal Gear Solid HD remake is coming out on the 360, they should bring the remake to Wii U because Metal Gear Solid is Nintendo 3rd party

Also they should remake Kingdom Heart 1,2 and Birth by Sleep (and release 3) on the Wii U because Kingdom Hearts is also Nintendo 3rd party

Edited by Merchiodos, 27 October 2011 - 01:25 AM.

Posted Image

If only Link was real <3

#22 Mad Man

Mad Man

Goomba

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

A follow up on Metroid Other M where it fixes what made fans disappointed about the first one.

A game that can go back in time a destroy it's prequel would create a paradox though!

[ENGAGE SEE - REE - ESS MODE]

I don't want them to even try and fix it (I'm not sure it's even possible) because it'd probably muck things up even more. Just forget it and get an awesome sauce HD Prime-style game.

#23 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:29 AM

Banjo Kazooie/Tooie.

Aaaaaawh-yeah.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#24 Matt

Matt

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Touhou

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

Okami seems like a perfect candidate. I can see where rapidly switching between the touch screen for drawing and the buttons for regular gameplay would get annoying, but that's a small concern with an easy fix: a small delay with configurable length between the drawing and the playing, allowing you time to put your stylus away. Or some other creative solution.

Also, I'd like to see an amped up Fire Emblem, but I'm guessing they'll do that anyway without the need for an HD remake.

#25 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 29 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

Remake:Starfox (SNES) Majoras Mask (N64) Goldeneye (N64..Licence rights is an issue here I think though) Metroid Prime 1,2,(Cube) MP Corruption (Wii)
They should do all 3 Prime games in HD boxed together:) Resident Evil 4...come on that will be great:) Mario 64 HD(N64)
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

#26 3DS Strider

3DS Strider

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Fandom:
    Retrogames,Tokusatsu,Transformers

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

Totally agree on this. they ruined the series with that game. Give us Retro Studios on the Metroid development again ;(

Somehow the other ones aren't good anymore? That's some weird logic there.
Also on 3DS Forums and Racketboy. I am not an iodit.

#27 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 30 October 2011 - 01:11 AM

Somehow the other ones aren't good anymore? That's some weird logic there.

Sorry, i meant they ruined Samus personality as whole.She is supposed to be quiet like Link,Mario and the others.

#28 DANT3

DANT3

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Super Mario Sunshine or Wind Waker would just look even better on the Wii U, and they could even try and put in new features with the controller.

#29 EuroShino

EuroShino

Spiked Goomba

• Validating
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 07:41 PM

Phantasy Star Online and Kingdom Hearts would be great!

Edited by EuroShino, 31 October 2011 - 07:42 PM.

#30 Randomite

Randomite

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:22 AM

Remakes Shenmue I and II which could leave to the final chapter in the series...One could only wish for such a thing :(

#31 Hydra

Hydra

Goomba

• Validating
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:38 AM

I'd like to see a 1080p 2D mario platformer like yoshis island, with visuals like castle crashers, and street fighter 2 hd remix, it wont happen though.

Posted Image

#32 Marc

Marc

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Fandom:
    Resident Evil, Zelda, Metroid, Mario

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

I am probably way too stubborn to give a good example here! I don't think the Wii U will have very many remakes at all..doesn't really give it the innovative and quality 'feel' the console deserves. I like the idea of re-released games for a better cause, or to give the original concept the justice it deserves. A good example is when Resident Evil was remade for Gamecube. Absolutely brilliant. I suppose Mario Sunshine would be cool to see, but more so, the original Metroid Prime. Both really good titles, although Metroid Prime would utilise the controller much more :)

I do want to make a point mind. The possibility of the RTS (Real-Time Strategy) genre returning? Even if it was for the sake of what I would like to see :P Maybe most of you lot here don't remember (or have even heard of) some older RTS game series, like Total Annihilation, Dungeon Keeper, Dune or similar. This was probably just before Command & Conquer. Just for the sake of playing a HD remake of Total Annihilation or Dungeon Keeper using Wii U controller would make me extremely happy! I only figured this would be cool because it hasn't been done before (unrealistic to even start the project maybe!).

Until we hear more about Pikmin 3, all that has been remotely fun to play in the RTS region has been PC based or small app style games! Just not fun, as I do neither of these! Wii U Tab will make it just so much cooler to play RTS! It would only make sense to produce better titles in a series than bring back the old ones, but I do miss the old style RTS sometimes!
BANGIN!

My body is ready. ^_^

#33 MLdragoMaster

MLdragoMaster

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:44 PM

Maybe a highly unlikely sequel to Sonic Generations?
A HD remake of Super Mario Sunishine, if not the 3DS?
I dunno. Both highly unlikely.
Super Mario Galaxy 3? Highly unlikely. But still would be awesome. :)

Posted Image

#34 Sweetie

Sweetie

Goomba

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

Most Definitely, Animal Crossing.....I am hopelessly addicted! Anyone out there agree with me?

The most amazing game I have ever played.

Sweetie

Edited by Sweetie, 12 November 2011 - 02:11 PM.

#35 Oni-Link

Oni-Link

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Fandom:
    Phantasy star,Kingdom hearts,pokemon,Loz

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:20 PM

Super mario sunshine, Starfox, Majoras mask, Goldeneye, Phantasy star online, Kingdom hearts and Final fantasy.
Posted Image

#36 SleepyGuyy

SleepyGuyy

Blooper

• Members
  • 167 posts
  • Fandom:
    DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER WENDY'S

Posted 14 November 2011 - 01:03 PM

The wiiu probably shouldnt have remakes (i myself dont like remakes much) , but it warrents many new versions of franchises. ie: F-ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, And smashbros, and really anything involving quick equip inventory (Zeldaa!!) or could involve quick equip (Pikmin or Metroid or Starfox [ i dont want a 3rd person starfox, i mean flight inventory] ) I think Nintendo should come out with a couple new IP's for this console, seeing as it could make certain genres more streamlined or change them significantly , Nintnedo could make franchises or at least original one hits that show off these possibilities. All this and a touch of Nintendo magic and they mighht rule the world.

Edited by SleepyGuyy, 14 November 2011 - 01:04 PM.

Posted Image

#37 MorbidGod

MorbidGod

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,717 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:10 AM

What I would like to see is a revival of Star Fox. A brand new, all space and air and submarine mission , made by Retro Studios. However, before that, I want Retro to have the ability to make it's own UP. Remember try that dragon game thwhat showed for GCN? And I always thought Retro had what it takes to create a war game like Call of Duty.

But besides that... I don't know what I would like to see.
Whovian12 -- Nintendo Network ID.

#38 Two-Tailed Link!

Two-Tailed Link!

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Fandom:
    Sonic,Mario,Pokemon,Zelda,Kid Icarus

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:06 AM

Smash Bros Collection HD
Tails Adventure 2
Sonic 06 2(not gonna happen 99.9%)

Edited by Tailsthefox, 20 November 2011 - 08:07 AM.

KID ICARUS UPRISING FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#39 Matt

Matt

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Fandom:
    Touhou

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

If a game gets HD, you may as well rip the .iso and play it on Dolphin (I've been playing 720p Melee for awhile now). HD remakes should never just be upscaled versions of their predecessors; there should always be new content. For example, Star Fox Assault would get controls that don't suck, damage modeling on vehicles, destructible environments, bigger levels, more guns, more vehicles, etc.

So what kind of HD remake do I want? For starters, that Assault thing and maybe a pack of all the console Zelda games in HD since I missed out on all but Twilight Princess due to not being old enough to even play games during the Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker days.

#40 NintendoTolkien

NintendoTolkien

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

Chrono Trigger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!