stevenk

Paragoomba

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • NNID:stevenke1
  • Fandom:
    pokemon cod mario zelda metroid

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:28 PM

so now cnet is saying buy a wii u its a good value, but they also put it on the top 5 worst tech gifts.. 

#2 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:38 PM

I feel like Alucard right now. (Extreme warning on language. Just throwin that out there.)

Edited by Azure-Edge, 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM.

pNgecl.gif

#3 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:02 PM

click click click, oh god i can't give them enough advertisement revenue.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#4 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:58 AM

CNET For president. They would make a great politician

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#5 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:14 AM

Maybe they got scared all of a sudden that Wii U is going to blow up after games like SM3DW and they're going to look like fools for calling it a bad gift

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#6 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:39 AM

Maybe they got scared all of a sudden that Wii U is going to blow up after games like SM3DW and they're going to look like fools for calling it a bad gift

They are fools for calling it a bad gift. Any idiot would know to factor in upcoming games and changes before issuing a judgment.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#7 Alex Atkin UK

Alex Atkin UK

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:09 PM

They are fools for calling it a bad gift. Any idiot would know to factor in upcoming games and changes before issuing a judgment.

Its doubly hilarious when other sites have said the opposite, that its THE console to get this christmas as it has more unique games out or coming out soon for it, than PS4 or Xbox One.

If I had to choose I would personally pick PS4, but I still wouldn't call the Wii U a bad gift.  Its the ONLY console which is backwards compatible for one.  I just wish Nintendo would really optimise that bloody OS and the Netflix app, it looks even more pathetic next to PS4/Xbox One.

Sheffield 3DS | Steam & XBOX: Alex Atkin UK | PSN & WiiU: AlexAtkinUK

How to improve the Wii U download speed.

#8 McMurphy

McMurphy

Spear Guy

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • NNID:McMurphy
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart, Dragon Quest

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Doesn't the Wii U win by default in regards to which console to give as a gift for Christmas?

Seasonal shoppers aren't going to be able to get their hands on a PS4 or XboxOne prior to holidays, anyway. Maybe CNet would like to recommend $1,000,000 in gold bars as a good gift as well....

Edited by McMurphy, 02 December 2013 - 08:18 PM.

gunslinger_nintendowiiu_banner2.png

#9 GCD

GCD

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

Cnet, more like Cnowechangedourmindbuyone. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!