#2 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:54 AM

Hello there new member. Welcome to the forums. We have a wonderful group of members that enjoy themselves respectfully. AMAC and Feld0 are the ones to talk to about technical problems. What games are you interested in and what other things do you like to do.
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#3 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums squirrel. I'm Andy, the forum's biggest Zelda Fanboy, and one of the guides here. As a guide it's my duty to great new members, and answer any questions they may have about the site; so feel free to ask me or any of my fellow guides any questions that you may have. If you have any problems with a guide or a post in this section of the site, speak to the Lead guide Brian6330(He possesses moderator powers over this section, and would be more than willing to straighten out any guides who aren't doing their job). For any problems you you may encounter with the rest of the site, speak with our admin Feld0 or our mad AMAC. If you have yet to read the forum rules or the newcomers guide, I'll give you links to those pages here.
http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-152/
http://thewiiu.com/f...-new-%e2%80%a2/
Now, how about I give you a quick run down about each section of the site.
There are 9 different sections to the site, along with a chatroom that you can find the link to at the top of any page of the site. The first section is introduction central, where new members introduce themselves, and where you can go if you won't be able to be on for a while and would like to let us know ahead of time. The second is Wii U Hardware, where you can go to discuss different aspects of the Wii U itself, such as secs, uses for the controller, online system, etc. Second is Wii U games, where you can go to talk about games that are coming or you hope may come to the Wii U. The third is General Gaming, where you can talk about games and systems that are not related to the Wii U. Fourth is Wii U news, where you can find news updates from Wii U Go and Wii U Blog(You will need to go to the sites in order to comment). Next is The Cafe, where you can have general conversations that don't exactly fit into other sections of the site. Then there's The Museum, where you can share with us any artistic/musical/poetic talents you may have. After that there is Site News and Feedback, where you can go to make any suggestions or complaints about the site, or sign up to be a guide. Last but not least, there is Roleplay and Forum Games, where you can go to enjoy roleplays and other games such as Ban the Last Poster or Count until a mod/admin posts. I hope you find this information helpful, and that you enjoy your time on the forums.

So, what games are you looking forward to? Personally, I can't wait for Skyward Sword(My hype level is OVER 9,000!!!!!), Luigi's Mansion 2, Monster Hunter 4, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Sonic Generations, and Sly 4.

Edited by Andy, 19 October 2011 - 12:43 PM.

Posted Image

#4 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:22 PM

Nice avatar! SUPER SQUIRRELL, TO THE RESCUE!!! Anyways, welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#5 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:41 PM

Your avatar is pleasant to look at, I like it.

Im superdarkyoshi, the eh.. darkest yoshi. Musician, writer/poet, debater, speaker and one fascinated with dreams and the paranormal.

Seeya around the forum, hopefully.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#6 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:54 PM

Aloha, Squirrel!
Welcome to the Wii U Forums!

I'm Auzzie Wingman. Feel free to ask me anything.

... You're not a furry, are you?

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#7 Jonke

Jonke

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • NNID:Jonke5
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Pony, Anime

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hello there squirrel! Welcome to the Wii U Forums! ;) i'm Jonke. Yoshi and Ponies are my fandoms. My favorite game genre is RPG. What's yours? What games are you most looking forward to? (any gaming device)

Anyway i hope you will be able to join the discussions on this forum ;).

Enjoy your stay at the forum! because there is no better place than here^^.

Edited by Jonke, 19 October 2011 - 03:30 PM.

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:29 PM

Welcome to the forums Super Squirrel?

*Has seen that Guides are doing there job efficiently*

So, what made you decide to have a Super Squirrel avatar?
"Please don't hurt me for not knowing!!!"

How do you like the forum so far?
How'd you find us? (The trusty steed called "Google"?)
Please don't tell me you're just gonna lurk as that isn't fun -_-

Anyways, if you need any non-technical help (e.g. explaining a part of the rules) or any other thing, do not think a second before asking me. I'm always honored to help a newbie ;)

So, I guess I'll see ya around!

P.S. Wasn't kidding about the lurk part :mellow:

#9 Starrgrl24

Starrgrl24

Blooper

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yoshi, Kirby and myself

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

Hello there and welcome to the forums! I also find your avatar to be hilarious. xD Very creative! I hope you enjoy your stay here and be sure to post more. :)

#10 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:55 AM

Hello there Welcome to the fourms read the manuals and if you will need any help ask the guides.If you have Technical Diffulculties ask AMAC or Feld0.
Posted Image

#11 Bill Cipher

Bill Cipher

IT WAS ME BARRY!

• Members
  • 1,086 posts
  • NNID:LordOfGrapeJuice
  • Fandom:
    RPGs

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Hey there. I'm N, the forum's leading Pokemon expert. I hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Nice avatar BTW.

Games that refuse to use Gameplay effectively to do anything are like films that refuse to use cinematography in film to do anything.

NNID: Lord of Grape Juice /PSN: Nderbert/Steam: Harmonius EX

Games/Animation/Film/Comics/Literature/Fantasy/Sci-fi.

#12 Makar

Makar

Grand Curator of Random Facts

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Pikmin, Tales of..

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Aloha! Welcome to the Wii U forums, I'm Makar!

You've probably done it already but I feel duty bound to tell you to check out the Rules and the Newcomer's guide...
I hope to see you around the forums epic squirrel man.
Posted Image

#13 Lucaren

Lucaren

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo.

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!