#2 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:53 PM

Need more information about you. 

What you like to do, how you play games and what kind you like.

I would get a wii u if you are home most of them time and got a tv and play games online.

3ds if your on the go or don't got your own tv or tv time. And if you only play games time to time.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#3 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,Megaman, Metal Gear Solid

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:16 PM

I'm more of a console gamer.... Just seems like I've been missing so much on 3ds but wonderful 101 pikmin and 3d world look so good lol

#4 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

With the 3DS you can play the entire DS backlog, so games like Zelda Spirit tracks or Bowser's Inside Story.

With the Wii U you can play all Wii games, plus the Wii U VC (and the Wii mode's VC) has a lot of the classics from the NES to N64.

Honestly? I recommend getting both. I'd problably say go 3DS first because there's a lot of awesome 3DS games out already. And it's cheaper; less than half the price if you're happy with a 2DS.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#5 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:51 PM

Wii U.
3DS is very boring, and has no games worth playing.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#6 nbond3040

nbond3040

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • Fandom:
    Code Geass,Minecraft

Posted 06 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Wii U.

...no

#7 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

You'd have to be very particular to not like any game available for the 3DS. It has it even plays all DS and DSi games.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#8 Ocarina of Time

Ocarina of Time

Spiny

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:06 PM

3DS right now. Go for it!  So many great games just waiting for you to pound on.

I can't even suggest when you buy a Wii U.  Games I have are not really 'must haves' for me, If I didn't have the system already I'd wait to mid 2014 minimum and see what happens.  I actually regret buying the system so early.

I have both systems but right now I can say that this year I've bought (and enjoy) way more 3DS games than I have Wii U, though I plan on buying 3D World and AssCreed Black Flag on Sunday.

Edited by Ocarina of Time, 06 December 2013 - 03:07 PM.

#9 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

i would say the 3ds at the moment and maybe a wii u when mario kart comes out as all should be good from then on :)

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

...no

What do you mean?
She wants a console game, not rainbowty 5 minute long handheld "games".

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:57 PM

What do you mean?
She wants a console game, not rainbowty 5 minute long handheld "games".

Ocanaria of time, Luigi's Mansion, Dream Team (despite the hand-holding), And Link Between Worlds. None of which can be beat in 5 minutes.

#12 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

Ocanaria of time, Luigi's Mansion, Dream Team (despite the hand-holding), And Link Between Worlds. None of which can be beat in 5 minutes.

Boring 10 minute games are still nothign to epic PEWPEWPEW 40 hour epics!

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#13 Bonac

Bonac

Red Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario,Megaman, Metal Gear Solid

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

First of all I'm a 23 year old 6'1 195 pound hockey player not a she lol....
But ya I'm going to have to think about it thanks for the advice everyone

#14 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Wii U.

But... I like playing my 3ds...

dawson-crying.jpg

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#15 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

Zelda might just be the best game this year so I would choose the 3ds at the moment but luckily I have both :)

#16 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:17 PM

First of all I'm a 23 year old 6'1 195 pound hockey player not a she lol....
But ya I'm going to have to think about it thanks for the advice everyone

Girls can be 23, 6'1" 195lb and play hockey too?
Hoiw does that mean you're not a she?
Couldn't you just say "I'm a 12 year old boy, I just sound like a girl because my voice hasn't broken yet" ?

\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#17 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:07 PM

Girls can be 23, 6'1" 195lb and play hockey too?
Hoiw does that mean you're not a she?
Couldn't you just say "I'm a 12 year old boy, I just sound like a girl because my voice hasn't broken yet" ?

that was mean Nollog

But I still laughed a litte :P

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#18 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:20 PM

I'm more of a console gamer.... Just seems like I've been missing so much on 3ds but wonderful 101 pikmin and 3d world look so good lol

With that said I'd get a wii u and a few games.

Then get a 3ds bundle later on down the line. 3ds games are very cheap so you can buy a lot easy.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#19 A W Reezy

A W Reezy

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Mario, NBA2K

Posted 06 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

Just picked up the 3DS after having the Wii U for a year now.  Zelda: ALBW alone is worth the price of the 3DS, so far.  I don't think you can really go wrong with one or the other.  

#20 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Part of me feels like I should say Wii U just because it needs the support right now :(

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!