#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Also Am a nintendo freak i cant deny that Wii U is struggling specially since its not selling well, but we still have a hope; watchdogs  if nintendo payed for devs to make watchdogs a Wii U exclusive, We might still have a chance so hopefully if nintendo makes Wii u an exclusive they should :-

1. disable region lock

2.make a watch dogs bundle that does not cost more than 200-250

3. include cross game chat.

These might be enough for Wii U to sell especially that watchdogs is the most anticipated game of 2014.

#2 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:39 PM

There is about a 0% chance that Watch Dogs becomes a Wii U exclusive, especially since the PS4 version is including 60 minutes of exclusive content.

#3 xile6

xile6

Alchemist

• Members
  • 1,532 posts
  • NNID:xile06x

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:21 PM

Won't happen.

Abd then your wanting a bundle for less then normal price.

The only thing that cab save the wii u is ads abd more games.

youtube ch. http://www.youtube.com/user/xile2010/
xile06 "N" ID
Cod bo2, AC3, Zombiu, NSMB, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, Smash Bro wiiu,
Preorders : ..
Plan to buy : -

#4 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:25 PM

POPULAR

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

pNgecl.gif

#5 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

I have a Wii U and a PS4. No way in hell I am buying the Wii U version. Even though there is no possibility of what you want happening, I would skip watchdogs all together if it did.

Wii U is what it is. A machine intended to play Nintendo only games. I am actually very curious how the Wii U version sells. I am guessing not well.

#6 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

I have a Wii U and a PS4. No way in hell I am buying the Wii U version. Even though there is no possibility of what you want happening, I would skip watchdogs all together if it did.

Wii U is what it is. A machine intended to play Nintendo only games. I am actually very curious how the Wii U version sells. I am guessing not well.

And I have a Wii U and Xbox One and shall be getting the Xbox version. 3rd parties have shown they can't be arsed with Wii U so I'm done with them at this point.

Also, this nonsense about Watch Dogs was posted ages ago and it was ridiculous then.

I'm pretty convinced this is a guy trolling at this point as he said he had sold the Wii U then suddenly he was getting one, now suddenly he's a big fan? Yeah sure.

3rd party games won't sell Wii U. Ubisoft would not kill years of development for new consoles to make a Wii U exclusive this close to launch. Ridiculous.

#7 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:49 AM

Depends on game pad options if I go WiiU or PS4.
Ubisoft make loads from Just dance titles so they won't fully leave WiiU.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#8 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

Also Am a nintendo freak i cant deny that Wii U is struggling specially since its not selling well, but we still have a hope; watchdogs  if nintendo payed for devs to make watchdogs a Wii U exclusive, We might still have a chance so hopefully if nintendo makes Wii u an exclusive they should :-

1. disable region lock

These might be enough for Wii U to sell especially that watchdogs is the most anticipated game of 2014.

Don't lie. You are not a Nintendo freak. All you do is piss and moan about the Wii U and keep pegging it as being an 8 year old xbox360 . Go buy a PS4 or something and get the f outta here.

Oh and good luck becoming a game developer, I hope you will develop common sense skills first.

Edited by Sorceror12, 07 December 2013 - 04:15 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#9 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

76895-grandpa-simpson.gif

#10 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

A True Gamer.
gay-pride-parade.jpg

And I have a Wii U and Xbox One and shall be getting the Xbox version. 3rd parties have shown they can't be arsed with Wii U so I'm done with them at this point.

Also, this nonsense about Watch Dogs was posted ages ago and it was ridiculous then.

You also have no right to complain next generation if you buy a Nintendo product.

Maybe I'm being too strict, I understand you have to get something back from your paid online on those both consoles.
In the end, having paid online play is a huge incentive to buy games on that console, it's the main reason microsoft cleaned up with the 360.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#11 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

stop making threads here

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#12 ThePopiPenguin

ThePopiPenguin

Little Blue Penguin

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • NNID:PowpiPenguin
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo and Valve

Posted 07 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

I'm pretty convinced this is a guy trolling at this point as he said he had sold the Wii U then suddenly he was getting one, now suddenly he's a big fan? Yeah sure.

3rd party games won't sell Wii U. Ubisoft would not kill years of development for new consoles to make a Wii U exclusive this close to launch. Ridiculous.

Oh god, the hypocrisy. People want good ports. So dev tries porting. People don't buy. Devs don't dev. People won't buy systems. No buyers=no 3rd parties. 

If you truly want the Wii U to succeed at least just try buying Watch_Dogs and give 3rd Parties another chance guys. One party has to make the jump for everyone to succeed. Of course, I'm buying Watch_Dogs on WiiU then pirating it on PC since I don't want to pay for the same game twice.

The success of the Wii U depends on the mentality of the buyers. This stigma should really end. We were given the chance to prove to 3rd parties that they can succeed on a Ninty platform but we failed because people were too stuck in their ways. So basically, want the WiiU to succeed? Buy some damn games and shut the f up.

1. disable region lock

Seriously man. Wow. You want to become a game developer but you lack the understanding and know-how of the industry. Dude. Read up on some facts or something. Start by reading some other big non-news content aggregation sites like reddit or whatever there else is. Look, I know you're already 18 but man, you make some pretty illogical statements. In fact, half of your posts are fallacies. Piece of advice: Take some C++ lessons on the web before you go to college and some essay composition ones too. You can't be a designer let alone a designer if you don't familiarize yourself with how games work and the intricate web that we call "the video game industry". I'm just worried dude. You might make a great developer some day but everything has a starting point. Whether it be BASIC, C++, Java or Python; you have got to start somewhere.

/longrant (Had a seriously bad day)

Edited by Stromdeath, 07 December 2013 - 08:13 AM.

NintNetwork: PowpiPenguin | Steam: PopiPenguin| LoL Philippines: PCD.Fencing.Cat |Guild Wars 2: Argath Stormseeker

"And on the first day, GabeN, our lord and saviour said: There shall be games!"

#13 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 07 December 2013 - 08:59 AM

So the Wii U's only hope is a "hardcore" Person of Interest ripoff, rather than the things people are known for buying Nintendo systems for like Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros.

Also, Wii U for $200 is never, EVER going to happen anytime soon unless you want Nintendo to bleed money like Sony or Microsoft is planning to do/are doing.

Cross-game voice chat would be nice, but I rarely ever talk to people on my PS3 over voice chat anyway, so...yeah.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#14 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

I had it pre-ordered for wii u but cancelled it to move it to xbox one. No way im playing it on a console with less power.

#15 Pjsprojects

Pjsprojects

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 681 posts
  • Fandom:
    BF4-pc,GTA-360,Splinter cell-pc

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

Bet it has that horrid Xbone sharpening filter, or with a bit of luck Ubi will do away with it and run the game 900p.
Posted Image

Add me on Miiverse !! I'm from England but the world is a lot smaller online!

#16 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Why would a bad port save the Wii U?

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#17 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:41 PM

[quote name="Nollog" post="259464" timestamp="1386423927"]

A True Gamer.
gay-pride-parade.jpg

Where did you get the Super Mario Sunshine 2 pic?

But seriously. If Nintendo put half the effort into the Wii U that he put into his make up, it would be a success!

But instead the Wii U is hanging outside of the rest stop bathroom waiting for sloppy seconds.

#18 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

Don't lie. You are not a Nintendo freak. All you do is piss and moan about the Wii U and keep pegging it as being an 8 year old xbox360 . Go buy a PS4 or something and get the f outta here.

Oh and good luck becoming a game developer, I hope you will develop common sense skills first.

dude come on ,  this is 2013 people love bloody ass action games, and all those great

Oh god, the hypocrisy. People want good ports. So dev tries porting. People don't buy. Devs don't dev. People won't buy systems. No buyers=no 3rd parties. 

If you truly want the Wii U to succeed at least just try buying Watch_Dogs and give 3rd Parties another chance guys. One party has to make the jump for everyone to succeed. Of course, I'm buying Watch_Dogs on WiiU then pirating it on PC since I don't want to pay for the same game twice.

The success of the Wii U depends on the mentality of the buyers. This stigma should really end. We were given the chance to prove to 3rd parties that they can succeed on a Ninty platform but we failed because people were too stuck in their ways. So basically, want the WiiU to succeed? Buy some damn games and shut the f up.

Seriously man. Wow. You want to become a game developer but you lack the understanding and know-how of the industry. Dude. Read up on some facts or something. Start by reading some other big non-news content aggregation sites like reddit or whatever there else is. Look, I know you're already 18 but man, you make some pretty illogical statements. In fact, half of your posts are fallacies. Piece of advice: Take some C++ lessons on the web before you go to college and some essay composition ones too. You can't be a designer let alone a designer if you don't familiarize yourself with how games work and the intricate web that we call "the video game industry". I'm just worried dude. You might make a great developer some day but everything has a starting point. Whether it be BASIC, C++, Java or Python; you have got to start somewhere.

dude i really respect what you said and i really like when people guide instead of punish .

I will take what your advice seriously ,really thank you man

titles like ( pickmin 3, all mario games , all zelda games 0 and still Wii U didnt sell well so nintendo should begin to creating titles for more audiences

dude come on ,  this is 2013 people love bloody ass action games, and all those great

dude i really respect what you said and i really like when people guide instead of punish .

I will take what your advice seriously ,really thank you man

titles like ( pickmin 3, all mario games , all zelda games 0 and still Wii U didnt sell well so nintendo should begin to creating titles for more audiences

#19 Dharmanator

Dharmanator

Thwomp

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 12:48 PM

[quote name="Stromdeath" post="259483" timestamp="1386431882"]

No hypocrisy here. I have always stated Nintendo designed the system with their needs in mind. They did not give a rip about what developers wanted.

Now they are reaping the benefits.

No big deal. I will buy Nintendo games for it. As far as multi-platform games I will be going for the best version.

In Nintendo's recent history, it is not theirs.

#20 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

[quote name="Dharmanator" post="259547" timestamp="1386449289"]

[quote name="Stromdeath" post="259483" timestamp="1386431882"]

No hypocrisy here. I have always stated Nintendo designed the system with their needs in mind. They did not give a rip about what developers wanted.

Now they are reaping the benefits.

No big deal. I will buy Nintendo games for it. As far as multi-platform games I will be going for the best version.

In Nintendo's recent history, it is not theirs.[/quote]

Agreed on going for the best version. I do not work for Nintendo and I don't own any part of Nintendo. It is not my responsibility to ensure games sell well on Wii U.

You're saying I should spend £400 on an Xbox and decide to play a lower performing game on Wii U instead of the better version of the game, just so Ubisoft have +1 sale. What do I get out of this deal? Because owning an Xbox One now I give 0 Wiis what 3rd party games come to Wii U.

Edited by Poptartboy, 07 December 2013 - 03:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!