#41 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

This game is much deeper than any GTA.

Ah I see, and I'm sure I can take your word on that with confidence on account of your no doubt hours of hands on experience with the finished product.

pNgecl.gif

#42 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

Ah I see, and I'm sure I can take your word on that with confidence on account of your no doubt hours of hands on experience with the finished product.

The concept itself is much deeper. Have you not watched any developer entries regarding the game?

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#43 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 08 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Also Nintendo's interface is a joke they need a complete overhaul the U.I. is so ancient compared to XB1,PS4,STEAM all are light years ahead. I really don't know what Nintendo is doing with all of their funds.

I bought Splinter Cell, Zombi U, Batman, Skylanders and even Epic Mickey to support 3rd partys and the only game that wasn't a mess was Batman. That was awesome.

What exactly is wrong with the interface?  I turn on my Wii U, choose my Mii, and click on my game button.  My wife is able to turn it on, choose her Mii, and play Mario or go to Netflix with no problem.  Is all of that too difficult for you?  What is the problem exactly?  

And I played ZombiU with no technical issues.  Not sure what was a "mess" about it.  Same with Skylanders Giants.  I don't have Splinter Cell (yet) but I read that it was the best version.  What about it was a mess for you?

If Nintendo doesn't bring in Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox or some big game for wii u then they need to just stick to handhelds.

You really don't seem happy with your Wii U.  And I'm tired of seeing the Wii U get bashed by you and others on THE WII U FORUMS.  If I want to see it bashed I can go to any general gaming website  but here it's just annoying.  Maybe you should just sell your Wii U to have more money for your Xboner games and move on.  

Edited by kokirii, 08 December 2013 - 06:37 PM.

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#44 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:31 PM

What exactly is wrong with the interface?  I turn on my Wii U, choose my Mii, and click on my game button.  My wife is able to turn it on, choose her Mii, and play Mario or go to Netflix with no problem.  Is all of that too difficult for you?  What is the problem exactly?  

And I played ZombiU with no technical issues.  Not sure what was a "mess" about it.  Same with Skylanders Giants.  I don't have Splinter Cell (yet) but I read that it was the best version.  What about it was a mess for you?

You really don't seem happy with your Wii U.  And I'm tired of seeing the Wii U get bashed by you and others on THE WII U FORUMS.  If I want to see it bashed I can go to any general gaming website  but here it's just annoying.  Maybe you should just sell your Wii U to have more money for your Xboner games and move on.  

Whats terrible is gamers sticking up for Nintendo spitting in their faces. They know what they want and they won't deliver. They are even too cheap to make a console with modern hardware. Thats why all the hate. Nintendo needs to get their act together! I mean come on quit defending laziness! Quit defending them putting out garbage. You guys complain when you don't get new stuff.

WHY WOULD THEY MAKE NEW STUFF WHEN YOU CHOKE DOWN THE SAME OLD STUFF. Mario 3D world looks amazing. Donkey kong looks like Donkey Kong. WHY ARENT THEY MAKING NEW I.P.S? WHY ARENT THEY BUYING NEW STUDIOS? They need to work on expanding not making the same game 500 times. I mean they recycle every franchise every year in the exact same way. WHY CAN'T THEY CHANGE SOMETHING???!! ANYTHING?! Make a freaking Star Fox game! Make a ice climbers reboot. Make a new platformer.

Heck announce a partnership with capcom to make Viewtiful U. I thought they gained sense when they did Zombi U and Bayonetta 2. BUT NO. Its all a lazy light show. Nintendo cares none about the core gamer. Their games are covered up in nostalgia thats it. I love Mario as much as the next guy but this gen its not gonna cut it.

#45 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:34 AM

Whats terrible is gamers sticking up for Nintendo spitting in their faces. They know what they want and they won't deliver. They are even too cheap to make a console with modern hardware. Thats why all the hate. Nintendo needs to get their act together! I mean come on quit defending laziness! Quit defending them putting out garbage. You guys complain when you don't get new stuff.

WHY WOULD THEY MAKE NEW STUFF WHEN YOU CHOKE DOWN THE SAME OLD STUFF. Mario 3D world looks amazing. Donkey kong looks like Donkey Kong. WHY ARENT THEY MAKING NEW I.P.S? WHY ARENT THEY BUYING NEW STUDIOS? They need to work on expanding not making the same game 500 times. I mean they recycle every franchise every year in the exact same way. WHY CAN'T THEY CHANGE SOMETHING???!! ANYTHING?! Make a freaking Star Fox game! Make a ice climbers reboot. Make a new platformer.

Heck announce a partnership with capcom to make Viewtiful U. I thought they gained sense when they did Zombi U and Bayonetta 2. BUT NO. Its all a lazy light show. Nintendo cares none about the core gamer. Their games are covered up in nostalgia thats it. I love Mario as much as the next guy but this gen its not gonna cut it.

Exactly ! , that's exactly what i keep saying in this forum but all the guys here think that  Mario and Zelda can suit all gamers .

Nintendo should as you said release new games not re makes and should create new  games that suit everyone.

I owned NES , SNES , N64 , All Gameboys , All Ds systems , 3ds ( broken ) Gamecube, Wii , and Wii u .

While Owning all these  systems i never seen a Exclusive shooter.

I've stated this once and I will state it again, if Nintendo last hope was a half-assed port then they would already be dead.

Watchgods will not sell on the Wii U and it is because the effort isn't being put into the Wii U version to make any rational person want to buy it over all of the other versions that will likely have more time and money put into them.

It will be like COD Ghosts, AC4 and Splinter Cell Blacklist. It will have some natural, effortless enhancements over the last gen versions such as better shading effects and higher res textures, but other than that it will be the the worst(glitchy, poor frame rate, etc) do to it being the most cheaply made.

I can not see any reason to promote these terrible third party ports that the Wii U keeps getting, so what would possess someone to think that guaranteed failures like this would be Wii U last hope? Statements like this are ridiculous.

If by some miracle this version does make a profit, all that will do is tell devs that people will buy low quality products on the hardware and give them no reason to change their strategy.

Yeah, that is the jist of the topic from what I can see.

Then if nintendo's hope is on Mario then its dead.

Mario 3D world , Super Mario Bros , all these games did nothing to Wii U so please tell me a name of a game thats going to save the Wii U.

#46 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

I owned NES , SNES , N64 , All Gameboys , All Ds systems , 3ds ( broken ) Gamecube, Wii , and Wii u .

While Owning all these systems i never seen a Exclusive shooter.

Goldeneye 64, Perfect Dark, The Conduit Series, The Metroid Prime series, The Red Steel series, Kid Icarus Uprising, the upcoming Iron Fall, Zombi U, Moon, etc. None of the Gameboys, the NES, or SNES could do a shooter that you're thinking of (but that didn't stop Nintendo from making a first-person shooter on the Gameboy called X that was only released in Japan or Doom being put on the SNES and GBA), unless you want to count side-scrolling shooters, in which case we need to add Contra 1, 2, 3, 4, and Rebirth.

There have been exclusive shooters on Nintendo systems; you just haven't played them.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#47 Poptartboy

Poptartboy

Spiny

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:47 AM

Lol come on. Exclusive shooters? I'm not sure if you people are saying this is what you want (buy a different console) or you just think it's what everyone else wants (who cares?).

#48 Aiddon

Aiddon

Blooper

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

yeah, yeah, yeah, Nintendo beat you up and stole your lunch money in high school, we get it. And it's seriously OLD. Nintendo makes new stuff every generation, you just either ignore it, conveniently say it doesn't count, or that it sucks. Furthermore, Nintendo keeps making new Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Mario Kart, Smash Bros, Donkey Kong, Fire Emblem, Pikmin, Wario, Pokemon, etc for very simple reason: they're still popular, they still sell, and they're still GOOD and still innovating. Not exactly difficult to comprehend. Well, for an intelligent person anyway.

#49 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:28 AM

[quote name="Nollog" post="259464" timestamp="1386423927"]

A True Gamer.
gay-pride-parade.jpg

Where did you get the Super Mario Sunshine 2 pic?

But seriously. If Nintendo put half the effort into the Wii U that he put into his make up, it would be a success!

But instead the Wii U is hanging outside of the rest stop bathroom waiting for sloppy seconds.

Because Nintendo, ad gaming company definitely put no effort into a GAME CONSOLE they spent 7 YEARS developing.

Dat logic.

dude come on ,  this is 2013 people love bloody ass action games, and all those great

dude i really respect what you said and i really like when people guide instead of punish .

I will take what your advice seriously ,really thank you man

titles like ( pickmin 3, all mario games , all zelda games 0 and still Wii U didnt sell well so nintendo should begin to creating titles for more audiences

dude come on ,  this is 2013 people love bloody ass action games, and all those great

dude i really respect what you said and i really like when people guide instead of punish .

I will take what your advice seriously ,really thank you man

titles like ( pickmin 3, all mario games , all zelda games 0 and still Wii U didnt sell well so nintendo should begin to creating titles for more audiences

Also when Nintendo does something for their actual fans let me know....Last night at the VGX their presence was a complete joke. Nobody on that stream wanted to see Donkey Kong nobody at E3 wanted to see Donkey Kong and they can't even be creative with their new character. They ripped off the best Platformer this year in Ducktales and copied it. Also Nintendo's interface is a joke they need a complete overhaul the U.I. is so ancient compared to XB1,PS4,STEAM all are light years ahead. I really don't know what Nintendo is doing with all of their funds.

Also they completely and ignorantly joked about Metroid and Zelda in the fans faces last night. It was basically a big FU to their actual audience. 

I bought Splinter Cell, Zombi U, Batman, Skylanders and even Epic Mickey to support 3rd partys and the only game that wasn't a mess was Batman. That was awesome.

I'm looking for the logic, but I just can't seem to find it >:/

You need to go read some threads around the forum.

For example, the "Wii U GPU" and screenshots thread might show you that the Wii U's hardware is definitely modern. Maybe not as "modern" as PS4 and Xbone but definitely very capable.

Once again, how is seven years on a console laziness? Those stupid third parties you're worshiping are the "lazy" ones.

They're not making new i.p's etc. because that would be risky, and right now they need to play it safe. That's what they did with the 3DS and look where that went...

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#50 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:02 AM

I'm locking this thread. There is no meaningful discussion going on, or to be had on the topic.

I'll add my responses to MushHuskOne when my backspace key isn't being a complete silly pony.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!