Photo

What games deserve ports? (XB1/PS4/WIIU)

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:
    Luigi and luigis mansion.

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

Here are a list of games I think would be good on next gen systems

1.Borderlands 2 (ALL DLC Edition) Just include everything and put it out at 1080p 60fps. I mean Gearbox is already making it for the Vita why not make it for XB1 PS4 or Wii U? Vita has literally no audience. 

2.Grand Theft Auto 5- I actually didn't finish this game due to the fact I thought a next gen version was a guarantee. It makes perfect sense to bring it over.

3.The Last of us- Port to PS4 just to show how awesome it was. Basically just pull a Tomb Raider.

4.Beyond Two Souls-This should have been a PS4 launch title. The ps3 version looked good but this could have been a powerhouse at the launch of a new console basically being Sony's Ryse.

5.Jak HD, Banjo Kazooie HD, God of War collection etc. Maybe Gaikai or the cloud will bring these over.

#2 Hunter

Hunter

Cheetah

• Members
  • 1,664 posts
  • NNID:Mr.Orange
  • Fandom:
    spyro, crash bandicoot, prince of persia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:57 AM

Twilight Princess HD on Wii U. I find it to be unplayable because of the terrible resolution and terrible controls (on wii).

#3 LinkKennedy

LinkKennedy

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 689 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

GTA5 and TLOU are masterpieces so those wouldn't hurt.

#4 syks-1

syks-1

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 479 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

would love a upgraded version of gt 6 on ps4

#5 Abcdude

Abcdude

Cool Dude of Letters

• Members
  • 1,239 posts
  • Fandom:
    Nintendough and Gravy Falls

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:04 AM

1.Borderlands 2 (ALL DLC Edition) Just include everything and put it out at 1080p 60fps. I mean Gearbox is already making it for the Vita why not make it for XB1 PS4 or Wii U? Vita has literally no audience.

2.Grand Theft Auto 5- I actually didn't finish this game due to the fact I thought a next gen version was a guarantee. It makes perfect sense to bring it over.

3.The Last of us- Port to PS4 just to show how awesome it was. Basically just pull a Tomb Raider.

4.Beyond Two Souls-This should have been a PS4 launch title. The ps3 version looked good but this could have been a powerhouse at the launch of a new console basically being Sony's Ryse.

5.Jak HD, Banjo Kazooie HD, God of War collection etc. Maybe Gaikai or the cloud will bring these over.

I can agree to all these, and bring GTAV to pc, pleaaaaaaaase

794144.png?13383682

#6 Mitch

Mitch

Dingus

• Members
  • 1,839 posts
  • NNID:Mitch13pavel
  • Fandom:
    Mitch :3

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

I thought you were trying to build a case on why it should be ported over :P Not why they didnt in the first place

#7 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 12:55 PM

PC port for GTA5, would like a borderlands 2 port to next gen, but i dont see them doing it until a borderlands 3 comes out. 

#8 Gaymer

Gaymer

Xbox Fanboy?

• Members
  • 906 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 01:19 PM

None. I'm sick of ports. I want new experiences.

#9 Xiombarg

Xiombarg

[Sample Text]

• Administrators
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

Rayman 2, that game hasn't been ported to nearly as many systems as it could be.

But in all seriousness, I love Rayman 2, but I hate ubisoft for making so many dumb decisions and ports.  Rayman 2 has been ported to just about every system imaginable, Dreamcast, PS1, N64, PS2, PSP, gameboy, DS, 3DS, several versions on the PC...

They should port good games or games that would be worth it to port, like the team ICO games to the WiiU.  We don't need ports of a game that is always ported and classics that are ported too often.

#10 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Ultra SF4.

Not coming anyway until 2014 so why the hell is it only on last gen consoles.

#11 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Ride to Hell: Retribution to PS4.

It could be the PS4's Rhyse.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#12 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

Klonoa 1 and 2 HD, so long as NamcoBandai doesn't screw up with the advertising like before. Has anyone seen the Wii remake ads? They're atrocious. The game is cutesy, but it doesn't mean you should advertise it as a game for 7 year olds. If you look at the plot in the two games, there's some PRETTY DEEP stuff that they subtly sprinkle on. One may not completely catch the more subtle things, but holy hell is it genius when you do see it. It's a shame these go so ignored, with the Wiimake only selling 2,000 copies in the US...

The Joestars always have a strategy. And that is to...
RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#13 GAMER1984

GAMER1984

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,036 posts
  • NNID:gamer1984
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

sorry i cant even think because i know ps4 and xb1 will get ports and Wii U will not so..... GTA5 will come to next gen just minus Wii U

#14 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

Klonoa 1 and 2 HD, so long as NamcoBandai doesn't screw up with the advertising like before. Has anyone seen the Wii remake ads? They're atrocious. The game is cutesy, but it doesn't mean you should advertise it as a game for 7 year olds. If you look at the plot in the two games, there's some PRETTY DEEP stuff that they subtly sprinkle on. One may not completely catch the more subtle things, but holy hell is it genius when you do see it. It's a shame these go so ignored, with the Wiimake only selling 2,000 copies in the US...

Klonoa is pretty much the red headed step child Sonic the Hedgehog and seeing how bad Sonic is faring these days I dont see Klonoa getting a breath.

#15 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

Klonoa is pretty much the red headed step child Sonic the Hedgehog and seeing how bad Sonic is faring these days I dont see Klonoa getting a breath.

It really sucks how my favorite game franchises tend to get the shaft. Klonoa, Mega Man, Metal Slug... Honestly, as much as I'd love a new Klonoa or HD remakes, the chances would be slim to none. If I'm lucky, they'd at least put 1 and 2 on the 3DS, or the GBA titles on the eshop. 

RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#16 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

It really sucks how my favorite game franchises tend to get the shaft. Klonoa, Mega Man, Metal Slug... Honestly, as much as I'd love a new Klonoa or HD remakes, the chances would be slim to none. If I'm lucky, they'd at least put 1 and 2 on the 3DS, or the GBA titles on the eshop. 

Check out Mighty NO 9 if you havent seen it yet. Also look up A Hat in Time and Lobodestroyo. These are all games that you should be on the look out for.

#17 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:16 PM

Check out Mighty NO 9 if you havent seen it yet. Also look up A Hat in Time and Lobodestroyo. These are all games that you should be on the look out for.

Oh yeah, I've heard of those. They all look pretty good so far. Though at this time I don't have the money to support all these Kickstarters. :(

RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#18 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Oh yeah, I've heard of those. They all look pretty good so far. Though at this time I don't have the money to support all these Kickstarters. :(

Same here lol

#19 Coreykun667

Coreykun667

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:32 PM

Same here lol

But yeah, it'd be nice to have more of the games, but now we have Mighty No. 9 to replace Mega Man. As for Klonoa and Metal Slug, NamcoBandai refuses to actually do proper promotion of the games, but then they wonder why no one buys them, and then SNK Playmore is just... you know, I haven't even heard from that company in a while. Last I heard was all they make nowadays is just KoF and Samurai Showdown. :/

RUN AWAY joestar-run.gif

#20 Mushlikeahusky1

Mushlikeahusky1

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 600 posts
  • Fandom:

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

But yeah, it'd be nice to have more of the games, but now we have Mighty No. 9 to replace Mega Man. As for Klonoa and Metal Slug, NamcoBandai refuses to actually do proper promotion of the games, but then they wonder why no one buys them, and then SNK Playmore is just... you know, I haven't even heard from that company in a while. Last I heard was all they make nowadays is just KoF and Samurai Showdown. :/

Capcom is doomed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!