YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

http://www.torontosu...his-court-rules

MONTREAL - A father has been ordered to pay child support to his ex-wife despite results of DNA testing that found three of the four children he helped raise are not biologically his, a Quebec Superior Court ruled.

The man learned the shocking news after he demanded DNA testing when he and his wife of 16 years separated in April 2010.

“Since I learned that I am a broken man,” the father told QMI Agency.

His daughters are aged 12, 14, and 16, and his son is nine. DNA testing revealed the son is his only biological child.

To make matters worse, his ex-wife told him his three daughters were all fathered by different men, he said.

The man said he was aware his wife cheated on him several times, but was floored when he discovered the results.

“I was naive ... I never thought I could not be the father of my children,” he said.

What a dirty tramp, poor guy.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#2 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • NNID:xWydrAx
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

Quebec is widely known to be the most backwards part of Canada. I think most people up here are pretty ashamed they're part of our country.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#3 Merky Water

Merky Water

Motion Shooter

• Members
  • 62 posts
  • Fandom:
    Zelda, Contra, Mario Kart

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

It hardly seems fair to judge all of Qubec by the actions of one of it's residents.  I'd imagine elsewhere in the country and surely the world there's been similar tales.

Merky-Banner_zpsfd81fed3.png

#4 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Apparently, even in the u.s, if the kids were born / with him when they were married, their legaly his in the court well 'presumed' but they dont care what you say otherwise with proof or not.

Stupid Snowmads!

#5 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

It hardly seems fair to judge all of Qubec by the actions of one of it's residents.  I'd imagine elsewhere in the country and surely the world there's been similar tales.

Well first of all, it's not just the fact she is such a  so-and-so, but also the fact the court rued he should have to pay child support.

Secondly, I'm not saying that about Quebec because of this story but because

a) they consistenly throughtout history tried to force Canada to make Quebec its' own country, despite the fact that would leave a giant hole in our country. Not only thaat, but because they know they would be EXTREMELY vunerable by themselves, they insist that we continue to protect them with our military, etc.

Honest;y Canadian history goes something like this:

Eurpeans arrive and are dicks to the aboriginals

the french ad english fight over who should have the country

english win fight

war of 1812 (which we won btw)

french rebel, want to be their own country

world war 1

french rebel want to be their own country

world war 2

french rebel and want to be their own country

and so on...

B) they force the whole country to make all their signs, products, etc. bilingual. Oh sorry, not the whole country. They don't have to do it themselves of course because why would they put the language the majority of Canadians speak on there pure french signs? Outrageous! Recently, one restaurant in Quebec almost got in a bunch of trouble because their Italian menu wasn't in French, and someone repoted them.

c)They're notoriously the most racist part of Canada. They're currently trying to pass a law that would prevent people wearing "conspicuous" religious symbols such as hijabs and turbans if they're public workers. Of course, "inconspicuos" symobls such as crosses are okay. This law comes after a case where a kids soccer league bnned players from wearing turbans on the field.

I'm not saying all of Quebec is bad, not country is 100% bad, but they're definitely considered a stain on Canada by many.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#6 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

Men, this is why you stay single.

pNgecl.gif

#7 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

The government should be helping pay for them, not forcing another guy to. Weird people -.-

#8 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

good for nothins stinky girls, thisi s why i am never gettin married to one EVER EVER!!!!

don't care bout facts, if it is Girl vs. Boy then Girl wins!!!! UNFAIR

but not all are demon soo dont act like that, ppl just SUCK irregarless of what you are identify inside ur heart (gender ain't real BUDDY!!)

#9 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

good for nothins stinky girls, thisi s why i am never gettin married to one EVER EVER!!!!

don't care bout facts, if it is Girl vs. Boy then Girl wins!!!! UNFAIR

but not all are demon soo dont act like that, ppl just SUCK irregarless of what you are identify inside ur heart (gender ain't real BUDDY!!)

44631567.jpg

Edited by BlackWydrA, 06 January 2014 - 09:46 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#10 malleus malefic

malleus malefic

Spiked Goomba

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • NNID:malleusmalefic
  • Fandom:
    ZELAD SERIES

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

44631567.jpg

whaAAAt/???

neiider ia m just simply pointin out the stireotype in COURTS OF LAW thatmost of the usual time

a GIRL is givven pressident over a guy no MATTA WHAT becos they are feminenly?? have mother image?

idk bUT I AM ALSO SAYIen you cant't just hate Grils because of it you kno???? sexes are both BAD and GOOD

EVERY1 DESERERS FAIR SHOT

#11 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

whaAAAt/???

neiider ia m just simply pointin out the stireotype in COURTS OF LAW thatmost of the usual time

a GIRL is givven pressident over a guy no MATTA WHAT becos they are feminenly?? have mother image?

idk bUT I AM ALSO SAYIen you cant't just hate Grils because of it you kno???? sexes are both BAD and GOOD

EVERY1 DESERERS FAIR SHOT

hahaha

I understand an love what you're saying, cause it actually makes sense.

But the way you say it... oh man. XD

We really get some characters on this forum (I mean that in the nicest way possible)

Edited by BlackWydrA, 06 January 2014 - 10:54 PM.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

#12 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:18 AM

Sucks that he wasn't the biological father but if I raised those kids for that long, I wouldn't have a problem paying child support.

#13 KeptMyWiiUAndLeftTheForums

Lakitu

• Members
  • 2,337 posts
  • Fandom:
    Smash Bros all day.

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:15 PM

Sucks that he wasn't the biological father but if I raised those kids for that long, I wouldn't have a problem paying child support.

well I dunno it depends. If se wasn't let you see them, and she already had the money, she could just be sucking you dry to be a *expletive*.

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

LISTEN AND BELIEVE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!