• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Reversal

Reversal

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

So out of all the main title Pokemon games started from Pokemon Red/Blue to X/Y which of the games are your personal favorite? 

#2 Goom

Goom

The Happyman Thief

• Members
  • 930 posts
  • NNID:SpikedGoomba
  • Fandom:
    pingas

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

3rd gen games solely due to nostalgia.  

Posted Image

I am the hero this forum needs, but not the one it deserves.

#3 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

X and Y because they gave me the most incentive to play and held my attention(consecutively at least) longer than any of the others.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

#4 Azure-Edge

Azure-Edge

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 782 posts
  • NNID:Azure-X

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

That's a tough one. Honestly I think I have to give props to Heart Gold/Soul Silver. A lengthy and interesting story, great locations, good variety of pokemon without it being overwhelming, and getting to battle Red.

pNgecl.gif

#5 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

I've only played two pokemon games and only finished one, so I'd have to say X. Out of what I've seen from other pokemon games, it would be a tie between Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver. Both games have a lot to them in the main game, side activities, and the post game. When I finish Emerald it will probably overtake X, mostly due to a larger post game.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#6 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

I still fangirl over getting Pokemon G/S/C back in 2000-2001. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#7 TheDoctor_13

TheDoctor_13

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 728 posts
  • Fandom:
    Doctor Who

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

Ruby/Saphire/Emerald is my favorite gen to the maps, pokemon, story, it was just all brilliant.

Stupid Snowmads!

#8 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

3rd gen and Emerald in paticular as it was my first Pokémon game. However the game I stuck the most of my time in was Leafgreen, getting all the legendaries, getting to all the islands and completing the pokedex.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#9 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:56 PM

PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON