#1 MrProfessorLaytonFan

MrProfessorLaytonFan

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:10 AM

Hi Everyone! :) I'm New Here And Just Wanted To Say Hi, I'm A Big Big Professor Layton Fan! B)

Bye! :D

#2 Katana

Katana

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Kart 7.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

Hello bro :D
Welcome to the forum ^_^
Glad you could make it :P
We'll I know you are Layton mad :D but what other games do you like dude :ph34r:
Posted Image
Want to race me...??? Just ask for an add...

#3 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 01 November 2011 - 07:31 AM

Whoo! 8D Another Professor Layton fan! :3

Welcome to the Wii U Forums! As my name states I'm one of the resident Game Collectors of this fair forum. :3

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, or any of the other guides. If you have any technical problems/other questions that we guides cannot handle, feel free to ask our Administrator Feld0, and our Moderator AMAC. :)

I hope you have a good time on the Wii U Forums. ;)

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#4 Andy

Andy

The Ganon Slayer

• Members
  • 1,352 posts
  • NNID:Andyjoe522
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:40 PM

Welcome to the Wii U forums. I'm Andy, the forums resident Zelda fanboy.
If you have yet to read the Newcomers Guide, you can find it here: http://thewiiu.com/f...if-youre-new-•/

If you haven't read the forum rules, they can be found here: http://thewiiu.com/f...ms-ruleset-152/

So, what games are you looking forward to? I'm excited for Skyward Sword(pre-ordered since 2009), Luigi's Mansion 2, Monster Hunter Tri-G, Monster Hunter 4, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Resident Evil: Revelations, Sonic Generations, Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D, and Sly 4.

Edited by Andy, 01 November 2011 - 12:40 PM.

Posted Image

#5 Caius Casshern Sins

Caius Casshern Sins

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,263 posts
  • Fandom:
    Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Megaman, more.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:47 PM

Welcome Professor Layton fan, I can already see yourself having a good time here. Welcome to the wonderful Wii U forums. I hope you hgave a pleasent time here. If you need show assistance with the site that isn't technical talk to the Guides. The technical problems are dealt with AMAC the mod and Feld0 the admin. I hope you enjoy yourself. One question, how did you find about the website?
Posted Image
Co-Leader of the A.D.P.F
Lose yourself in battle, and rejoice
After War there is Death ~ Goddess Palutena, victory is ours
Yeah, you've done a great job so far, letting the Metal Heads destroy the palace.

#6 StreetPassWanter

StreetPassWanter

Hammer Bro.

• Members
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 01:42 PM

A Professor Layton fan! Nice! :D. Anyways, welcome to the Wii U Forums! Make sure to follow the rules! You might also want look at the Newcomer's Guide. It will explain a lot of things to you, such as why we are guides, how things work around here and much more! Don't worry, it will only take 5 minutes to read both of these. You can also chat with other users in the Chat. If you need any help, you can contact either us Guides or the mods: Feld0 and AMAC. Hope you're happy here! (No, trust me. This forum is AWESOME!)
Posted Image

^CLICK RIGHT NOW TO FACE PURE AWESOMENESS (MAYBE)
@SSB4News <- Pure awesomeness is now on Twitter!

#7 Elric

Elric

The Golden Wizard

• Section Mods
  • 1,599 posts
  • Fandom:
    John mayer, Umineko

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:48 PM

What's your favorite Professor Layton game and why? Why do you like Professor Layton? Any favorite moments in the games?

Hey there. I'm superdarkyoshi, the eh.. darkest yoshi. Writer/poet, musician, debater/speaker, gamer, fencer, and one fascinated in dreams and the paranormal. I hope you enjoy your stay, and hope to see you around the forum.

OkamiSignature_zps2bbbe0da.png

fox.gif

#8 Brian6330

Brian6330

Piano playing Gamer

• Members
  • 1,533 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts Bastion BioShock

Posted 01 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Hi Everyone! :) I'm New Here And Just Wanted To Say Hi, I'm A Big Big Professor Layton Fan! B)

Bye! :D

Short and sweet ;)

Welcome Mr. Layton!
How was your trip? Need anyone to take off your cat? I'll take that hat too.
So, how did you find this big, yet not well known forum called "The Wii U"? Where's your side-kick/assistant? I guess he'll join later :)
Well Professor, I'm the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan you'll find here, but also wuv Minecraft, Kirby, tLoZ, Sonic the Hedgehog and many more. Do you have any favorite fandoms sir, besides yourself of course.

This humble forum here appreciates your coming to this comfy place, and we hope to be as best of service as we can. If you have anything non-technical you need help with, don't be afraid to come into my office. I always enjoy company.

Well; that about wraps it up! I don't want to bore you Proffesor, as I'm sure your trip was long, so I'll leave it at this for now.

We hope to see a lot of talk (posts) from you :D

Regards
-Brian

#9 MrProfessorLaytonFan

MrProfessorLaytonFan

Goomba

• Members
  • 0 posts
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton

Posted 02 November 2011 - 02:25 PM

Thank you all :) I'm A Big Professor Laton Fan!!! Also A Mario Fan, Zelda Fan, Sonic Fan, Kinda A Kirby Fan. :D  Andy, I'm Looking Forward To Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Kart 7, Kirby Returns to Dream Land, Super Mario 3D Land, Skyward Sword. ^_^  superdarkyoshi: I have to say, I'm quite the young gentleman, I Like tea, Solving Puzzles And Helping Others! :) My Fave Prof. Layton Game would have to be: The Unwound Future/ The Lost Future, Because I love all the new characters, And we learn a bit  about Professor Hershel Layton's Past. Also, My Favourite the Scene where they rescue Flora from clives fortress.   :)  Brian: Short And sweet Thats how some define me! :blush: :rolleyes: lol, My Trip was great i guess! :) Link:  Thank you for the advice, I will use it wisely. ^_^ Katana, Thanks for eveything Dude! :D Caius: A Good friend told me about this website, and I desided to join. Gamecollector44: Thank you!

-MrProfessorLaytonFan.

#10 PK-Gaming

PK-Gaming

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Fandom:
    Ubisoft,CD Projekt,Take Two

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

Hi,Welcome to the forums. I'm a big layton fan too. Do you have Professor Layton The Last Specter? Do you wan Professor Layton Mask Miracale Localized? What game do you like the most? If you need any help ask the guides.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!