• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Neptunia

Neptunia

Goomba

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

...and Wii U gamer as well. I am a proud owner of a Zelda HD Wii U bundle since last year when it came out. After playing Zelda HD and Mario 3D World, I have to say I am enjoying my system much more than I expected. I wanted to buy the system only for Zelda HD alone, but why? There's other good games available for this machine, and many more in pipeline 2014 like X and Mario Kart 8. I am sad that this system isn't so well received because despite its shortcomings, it deserves more positive attention than it's getting now. It's like the Wii U is made to be hated.

Anyway, I am new here and hope to enjoy socializing with Nintendo fans as a SCE die-hard. :)

#2 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 17 January 2014 - 06:43 PM

Welcome. I myself have the PS4 too. Can't wait for Mario Kart 8.

#3 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

Welcome. 

There's a lot of fanboys here that chased away Gaymer and others. Enjoy your stay. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#4 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:10 AM

I havent seen a real sce fan in a very long time. Was pretty sure Sony murdered them all this last gen.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#5 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:19 PM

Welcome. 

Glad to see another fan of Sony. 

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#6 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:38 PM

I have a ps4 also and that's what I plan to use on Multiplatformers, but the Nintendo only titles are awesome. I just played Super Mario 3D World for 6 hours last night. Great game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!