#1 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

It is with a very sad heart that I must confirm my husband, Justin Carmical, sometimes known as the Jew Wario died on Thursday, January 23rd. 

I also have to confirm he shot himself, but he was not alone, he locked himself in the bathroom and I was on the other side of the door talking with him. He knew I loved him, HE KNEW ALL OF YOU LOVED HIM. You all made him so happy, every time he was recognized from his videos, it made him giddy with joy. 

His last recording was a song with Johnathan Mann, I don't know if Johnathan knows. He recorded it the night before. 

I am surrounded by family and friends, and am taking this one moment at a time, remembering to breathe. I want to share with you what the Chaplain said to me, it was a momentary mistake, hold on to the good memories. I will post an update once a decision has been made about funeral arrangements. 

If I need anything I will let you know, just hold on to each other and love each other, and thank you all so much for loving him so much.

http://67.227.255.23...ad.php?t=758021

This is really sad news, he made great stuff and was a great guy. He will be dearly missed

Also if you do not know who he is he did videos on ThatGuyWithTheGlasses and later YouTube under the Jew Wario name and mainly did import game reviews.

Edited by Ninty64X, 25 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#2 Ledo Jaeger

Ledo Jaeger

Cheep-Cheep

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • NNID:Aarony

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

Didn't know him, but it's horrible to hear of someone going out that way - especially concerning the circumstances with his wife. God be with her and family and friends. If only people knew their true value.

In other words, I love you

#3 White Trite Chronicles

White Trite Chronicles

Freelance Police

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Fandom:
    Kingdom Hearts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:09 PM

Jesus Christ.

That's... that's horrible. 

My condolences go out to his wife, parents, relatives, and any of his friends. Hell of a lot they'll do, but it's the most I can give.

I didn't know the guy personally, but his videos were always a great watch. The internet has lost a truly great entertainer.

ecmB6v9.gif

PSN ID: TranceKujo. 

#4 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

Never would have imagined this. Loved his stuff.  Wow this is sad. All this time behind that smile was a man who must have been very depressed. At a loss for words.

Rest in Peace man.

#5 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

He must of had some demons.

RIP. 

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#6 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Sorry I know it's not within the rules for self promotion. This is more an awareness video. Also turn up the volume noise in the building made it a bit hard to hear.

Edited by Ryudo, 27 January 2014 - 03:05 PM.

#7 magiciandude

magiciandude

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 759 posts
  • NNID:magiciandude
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, PlayStation

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Man, I remember his protrayal on Suburban Knights and how he put the godawful Avatar movie DVD on the Avatar series slot. RIP.

Of Nelson and Murdock. Avocados at law.

Attorney at day, vigilante by night. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!