#1 Mahmoodinho98

Mahmoodinho98

Dry Bones

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Fandom:
    Halo,Nintendo,Arsenal and Merrikh

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Have you noticed that wii u owners are happy and proud of the money they invested but on the other hand when you want to buy a Wii U and you search over the internet for the word Wii U the result is usually bad reviews from tech sites and games being cancled

#2 iEatTacos

iEatTacos

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • NNID:iEatTacos
  • Fandom:
    Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Legend Of Zelda

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:28 AM

Yeah, but I got Super Mario 3D World and that is all I need.

#3 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:31 AM

I think I'm going to play Windwaker again. that game was awesome.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#4 Zinix

Zinix

YA HOMIE.

• Members
  • 4,410 posts
  • NNID:zinixzero
  • Fandom:
    The Twilight Zone Fandom

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:00 AM

You're horsing getting on my last nerves kids.

“Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of man, that state is obsolete.”— Rod Serling, “The Twilight Zone” The Obsolete Man

Smoke meth. Hail Satan. Watch the yearly Twilight Zone marathons. Talk to dead people. Everyone is gay. Ignore people. Live life to the fullest.

#5 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:31 AM

Have you noticed that wii u owners are happy and proud of the money they invested but on the other hand when you want to buy a Wii U and you search over the internet for the word Wii U the result is usually bad reviews from tech sites and games being cancled

Mahmood the truth is most of the crap written about Wii U is from pointless people who don't actually own one or focus on all the negatives. The majority of real gamers that I know are very happy with Wii U and especially excited for the upcoming exclusives.

Clickbait articles without substance are one of the reasons that have damaged Wii U's sales. People make up their own mind at the end of the day.

#6 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

Two words, search history. Seems we all know what the history of your searches are....

Oh, and buying it was not a disaster. I simply added to cart, entered my info and it was delivered to my door on time.

Edited by Sorceror12, 08 February 2014 - 06:28 AM.

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#7 Hank Hill

Hank Hill

Propaniac

• Moderators
  • 2,203 posts
  • NNID:GameCollector
  • Fandom:
    Professor Layton, inFAMOUS

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

And if you would actually buy the games available for the system, you'd realize how many of those negative reviews are absolute crap.

GameZombie44.png

The post above was certified to be simply smashing by the Wii U Forum Staff.

http://www.ebay.com/...mecollector1982

#8 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:54 AM

Most things in Sudan are a disaster

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#9 NintendoReport

NintendoReport

NintendoChitChat

• Moderators
  • 5,907 posts
  • NNID:eddyray
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo Directs and Video Presentations

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:55 AM

Most things in Sudan are a disaster

rimshot.jpg

Keep Smiling, It Makes People Wonder What You Are Up To!
PA Magician | Busiest PA Magician | Magician Reviewed | Certified Magic Professionals

nccbanner_by_sorceror12-d9japra.png-- nintendoreportbox.png -- nintendo_switch_logo_transparent___wordm

#10 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

I bought the wii u because of X and bayonetta 2....and even if the console is struggling, the truth is when thie Wii u era ends, the console will have a excellent library wtih or without 3thparty help....

Im happy with my choice i dont regret, since buying a wii u doesnt mean i will not buy a ps4 or a Xbox One, so its all cool

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#11 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:39 AM

We know IGN and co. ahve an agenda.
Game journalists have Sony's side, they would have had Micosoft's side too if they hadn't received such loud backlash for trying to implement DRM.
If they tried to defend Microsoft for the first 1-2 years, their agenda would become obvious even to Sony fangirls.
Expect positives about x1 in late 2015 to early 2016.

Then we have the Casual audience side with blogs, and news article sites.
They support Apple, and will do anything to show their love for Apple.

Nintendo began the road to "afterthought" with the DS and Wii.
They claimed they weren't competing with Sony or Microsoft, and people began to think "then who are they competing with?" when Apple had their big success in Phones, people jumped them into competing with Apple.
So they no longer have support from gamers, and blind fangirlism of costly yearly upgrades and very wide-ranging multiple uses of Apple devices, make them unattractive to support vocally from that side.

So there you have it.
This is why there are negative articles about Nintendo on game and casual sites, while Sony makes stride after stride for gamers attention in way which will damage both sides, and lost insane amount of money, reflected with "Sony PSN hacked again" turning into "nothing" and "Sony lost 1.1 billion dollars for the 4th year in a row" becomes "Sony game division sees an increase because they just launched a new console, who'd a thunk?!"

JESUS CHRIST FIX THIS horsing BOARD FOR Wii SAKE, BR BR BR unicorn tongue, JESUS CHRIST HOW HARD IS IT FELD0 AND MOURNBLADE.

Edited by Nollog, 08 February 2014 - 09:39 AM.

• Tre likes this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#12 alan123

alan123

Piranha Plant

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

I'm not happy about the money i invested in my WiiU at launch.

#13 Chaos

Chaos

Red Train Hero

• Members
  • 954 posts
  • NNID:ChaoticPikachu
  • Fandom:
    Anime

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Shopping for a Wii U is only a hassle if you make it a hassle. You obviously don't know how to properly buy online.

#14 Plutonas

Plutonas

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:03 PM

even yahoo news have 2 articles on top about " wii U failure" and time for a new U with better hardware...

http://www.fool.com/...t-nintendo.aspx

But what they suggest is out of the water, if they ever did that...  They must fully refund the almost 6m customers.. lol But yeah, its another negative article.

Edited by Plutonas, 08 February 2014 - 12:04 PM.

#15 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 12:09 PM

I bought a Wii U on the promise of X & Bayonetta 2. I bought a few games ahead of time to tide me over.Took me months to get enough money for the system. Little did I know my Amazon wishlist would be swamped with Wii U games 3rd and 1st party. Little did I know Nintendo could get me interested in a Mario game again as I have not liked a game in the series since 64 yet 3D world looks to combine everything I used to love about the series. Little did I know I would be playing Earthbound and be one of my fave games ever and within a month own a bunch of merchandise on Mother series. Little did I know I would be buying so many digital games on the system and top t off be super hyped for a racing game NOT a kart game.

To be frank Wii U has overwhelmed me and I can't keep up. I cannot speak for every Wii U owner but for me I feel overwhelmed with the system and to me that's a good problem to have. I think some people out there calming Wii U has nothing need to expand their horizons or look harder or both. The system has plenty to offer now and a whole lot more in the future.

#16 umegames

umegames

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 651 posts
  • NNID:Donte2k
  • Fandom:
    Sonic and Megaman

Posted 09 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

I bought a Wii U on the promise of X & Bayonetta 2. I bought a few games ahead of time to tide me over.Took me months to get enough money for the system. Little did I know my Amazon wishlist would be swamped with Wii U games 3rd and 1st party. Little did I know Nintendo could get me interested in a Mario game again as I have not liked a game in the series since 64 yet 3D world looks to combine everything I used to love about the series. Little did I know I would be playing Earthbound and be one of my fave games ever and within a month own a bunch of merchandise on Mother series. Little did I know I would be buying so many digital games on the system and top t off be super hyped for a racing game NOT a kart game.

To be frank Wii U has overwhelmed me and I can't keep up. I cannot speak for every Wii U owner but for me I feel overwhelmed with the system and to me that's a good problem to have. I think some people out there calming Wii U has nothing need to expand their horizons or look harder or both. The system has plenty to offer now and a whole lot more in the future.

I'm right there with ya. different games though. Nintendo Land continues to be a blast for me, Sonic Lost world has become my favorite 3d sonic, always been a street fighter player but tekken tag 2 has me VERY impressed. And before wii-u i was very closed minded about indie games, and even though some aren't exclusive, like giana sisters, toki tori and mighty switch force, I'm fully on board with "the next best thing" out there, and i have so many of these games I'm playing along with Virtual console and actual wii-u titles. I already have a backlog of games i own and still want to own + what's coming out. Donkey kong is just a couple weeks away, like you said, I'm overwhelmed. 

Funny thing is, though i loved the Wii system i was NEVER overwhelmed 

Edited by umegames, 09 February 2014 - 06:57 PM.

#17 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:48 PM

yeah... I don't remember being overwhelmed on the Wii either. But i didn't finish as many games.

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#18 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:06 PM

I ended up with almost 40 games for wii and only plan to get a couple more. Same tho I never felt overwhelmed and most those I got on a deal or long after they released. Wii U I do for retail and digital.

#19 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

With regards to certain individuals, you'll always have the people who expected something that could never be delivered.
They'll sit around on Nintendo-centric forums and act like they were duped, and promised something more than they got or something.
These kinds of people often just like the hype of a new system, and lack the ability to think clearly and logically about how to spend their money.

Many companies have marketing departments who take advantage of this by creating a heightened sense of hype up to release, and try their best to keep the hype levels up even though there's little to no substance to anything they're marketing.
They'll do things like announce games years from release, do open "beta"s, or announce unfinished services, hold back services for "updates" when there's a lull.
It's so very successful, and easy to take advantage of consumers this way.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#20 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

If I knew in advance I would have to potentially wait months and in some case years to get my hands on games like X, Super Smash Bros and Zelda, I wouldn't have bought the Wii U when I did, I would have waited until the last year of the Wii U's lifecycle, picked up a second hand console for dirt cheap and bought a load of used games and I probably would have saved myself hundreds of pounds.

My Wii U at the moment is just a dust collector and will be until Mario Kart 8 comes out. I'll probably only pick up around two or three Wii U games this year and that's only if Bayonetta 2 and Super Smash Bros comes out. I don't consider the Wii U a worthwhile investment, nor do I want to spend anymore money on the system and its software unless I have to.

I'm bitterly disappointed with the lack of compelling software more than anything else. The Wii U might be a fantastic console at the end of its lifecycle but at the moment I find it a major let down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!