• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 grahamf

grahamf

The Happiness Fairy

• Members
  • 2,532 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

i just figure I'd compile a list of things that we would like to see in a ND, no matter how possible.

1. approximate launch dates for N64, GameCube, and GBA VC titles for the Wii U (are we talking weeks, months, seasons, years, decades, infinities, what?)

2. 3DS Ambassador exclusive games are now made available to purchase for all 3DS owners

3. 3DS and Wii U eShops now share VC titles, either as a free download on the other console or available at a discount

4. a frequent buyer program where you can get discounts in the eShop depending on how much you have already purchased.

5. Nintendoland returning to the eShop

$̵̵͙͎̹̝̙̼̻̱͖̲̖̜̩̫̩̼̥͓̳̒̀ͨ̌̅ͮ̇̓ͮ̈͌̓̔̐͆ͩ̋͆ͣ́&̾̋͗̏̌̓̍ͥ̉ͧͣͪ̃̓̇̑҉͎̬͞^̸̠̬̙̹̰̬̗̲͈͈̼̯̞̻͎ͭ̐ͦ̋́̆̔̏̽͢$̻̜͕̜̠͔̮͐ͬ̍ͨͩͤͫ͐ͧ̔̆͘͝͞^̄̋̄͗̐ͯͮͨͣ͐͂͑̽ͩ͒̈̚͏̷͏̗͈̣̪͙̳̰͉͉̯̲̘̮̣̘͟ͅ&̐ͪͬ̑̂̀̓͛̈́͌҉҉̶̕͝*̗̩͚͍͇͔̻̬̼̖͖͈͍̝̻̪͙̳̯̌̅̆̌ͥ̊͗͆́̍ͨ̎̊̌͟͡$̶̛̛̙̝̥̳̥̣̥̞̝̱̺͍̭̹̞͔̠̰͇ͪ͋͛̍̊̋͒̓̿ͩͪ̓̓͘^̈ͥͩͭ͆͌ͣ̀̿͌ͫ̈́̍ͨ̇̾̚͏̢̗̼̻̲̱͇͙̝͉͝ͅ$̢̨̪̝̗̰͖̠̜̳̭̀ͥͭͨ̋ͪ̍̈ͮͣ̌^ͦ̏ͬ̋͑̿́ͮ̿ͨ̋̌ͪ̓̋̇͆͟҉̗͍$̛̪̞̤͉̬͙̦̋ͣͬ̒͗̀̍͗̾̽̓̉͌̔͂̇͒̚̕͜^̧͎̖̟̮͚̞̜̮̘͕̹͚̏ͩ͐ͯ͑̍̍̀͒͘*̿ͨ̽̈́͐ͭ̌̈͋̚͟͝҉͕̙*̨̢̭̭̤̺̦̩̫̲͇͕̼̝̯̇ͨ͗̓̃͂ͩ͆͂̅̀̀́̚̚͟%̨͚̙̮̣̭͖͕͙ͣ̽ͮͤ́ͫ̊̊̐̄̌ͣ͌̉̔͊̽̾ͨ^̢̹̭͍̬̖͇̝̝̬̱͈͔̹͉̫̿͛̄̿͊͆ͦ̃ͮͩ͌ͭ̔ͫ̆͞ͅͅ%̵̼̖̻̘ͪͤ̈̃̓̐̑ͩͭ̄̑͊ͫ̆̌̄͡*̴̮̪͕̗̩͇͇ͪ̑̊̈́́̀͞^̼̝̥̦͇̺̘̤̦͕̦̞͑̑ͯ̂ͯ̕͞%ͮͫ̿ͫ̊̈̔̍҉҉̴̸̡*̛̭̖͇͚̝̤̬̰̅̎ͥͯ̓͑̾ͬͨͮ́̕͝^̧̽͋̈ͤͮ̈́́̍ͧ̊҉͇̙̣̯̀́%̴̡̛̘͚͈̗̖̮̫̏̆ͦ̽̔̈̽͒͛̈

#2 Auzzie Wingman

Auzzie Wingman

Mournblade

• Members
  • 4,346 posts
  • NNID:AuzzieWingman
  • Fandom:
    Not enough space here

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

- The Arcsys Three: Chronophantasma, Ultimax, Xrd -Sign for Wii U. These are the games we want, Nintendo.

- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries sequel for Wii U/3DS. I've already posted a discussion thread on here before stating what could be done with that. I found the original to be fast, fun, and effective at competitive co-op.

- Nintendo Land being upgraded. It's currently a POS and needs to be retuned massively.

- A bunch of Gamecube and Wii titles being re-released with a Wii U tune up. Not a virtual console setup, similar to Wind Waker HD. Open for 3rd Parties.

- Golden Sun Trilogy for 3DS. Includes Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age and Golden Sun: Dark Dawn with refinements to combat, graphics, story, and a multiplayer Djinn Card Battle system (similar to Ayakashi Ghost Guild) for online and streetpass play.

- Advance Wars Trilogy for 3DS. Includes Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising and Advance Wars: Dual Strike with refinements to graphics and story, with online functionality to multiplayer. Additionally, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin/Dark Conflict as a digital download. Playing AWTrilogy with game data for DoR/DC on the 3DS unlocks a bunch of new stuff for the multiplayer, such as CO's, units, and tilesets.

Trophy Cards are classy too! LOLZIGZAGOON

AuzzieWingman.png

#3 Mewbot

Mewbot

I'm batman

• Members
  • 2,027 posts
  • NNID:R00bot
  • Fandom:
    Legend of Zelda and Super Smash Bros.

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

1. approximate launch dates for N64, GameCube, and GBA VC titles for the Wii U (are we talking weeks, months, seasons, years, decades, infinities, what?)

And DS titles. Don't forget them DS gaemz.

Y U READ THIS?...WHY IS THERE TEXT HERE? LOL WTF
       bi5tzqg.gif

Wii U ID : R00bot

#4 Big Boss

Big Boss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:20 AM

1. More Wii U games

2. Party chat for Wii U

#5 Ninty64X

Ninty64X

Bob-omb

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Fandom:
    MST3K, Animation, Metal Gear, OddWorld

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'd love to see:

Some more Smash Bros. and X info

An EarthBound collection

Definite U.S. release date for Ace Attorney vs. Professor Layton

And going into more wishful thinking a 3DS updated version of Ace Attorney Investigations 2

On the hunt for her dad's killer, she learns she needs to step up her game. It's time to unleash some superpowers. - Netflix's amazing Kill La Kill description

#6 Expansion Pak

Expansion Pak

Enlightened Fanboy

• Members
  • 821 posts
  • NNID:Koopamann14
  • Fandom:
    Pokemon the Series: XY and PS4

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

The official name for SSB4.

Oh and maybe another Hyrule Warriors trailer or some more information about it.

That is all.

I shower you with coconut cream pies.

#7 3Dude

3Dude

Whomp

• Section Mods
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:12 AM

The official name for SSB4.
Oh and maybe another Hyrule Warriors trailer or some more information about it.

That is all.

We already have the official names for smash.

Its super smash bros wii u, and super smash bros 3ds.

banner1_zpsb47e46d2.png

#8 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:46 AM

Trailer on SMTXFE

Trailer on Yarn Yoshi

Folders for Wii U

Metroid from Retro

Mistwalkers new Wii U game revealed