38 replies to this topic

#21 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

This is the post of the Wii U life cycle

You have to admit though that the Wii U lacks that killer app that will get gamers foaming from the mouth. 

#22 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:12 PM

I'm foaming at the mouth because of rabies, not Mario Kart 8 or Smash Bros or X or Bayonetta 2.

You have to admit though that the Wii U lacks that killer app that will get gamers foaming from the mouth. 

Bring the noise.

#23 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

X > XV

Simply because Monolith > Square

Edited by Ryudo, 15 February 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#24 Happy Monk

Happy Monk

Boo

• Members
  • 528 posts
  • NNID:Happy_Monk
  • Fandom:
    Kirby + Dragonball mostly.

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:15 PM

X > XV

Simply because Monolith > Square

Precisely.

Bring the noise.

#25 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:58 PM

Non U folk kinda have been foaming about Bayo2, but the thing with these things is that you just have to been into the game.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#26 SailtheSeas

SailtheSeas

Chain Chomp

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:17 PM

Non U folk kinda have been foaming about Bayo2, but the thing with these things is that you just have to been into the game.

I meant that have been released at the moment. 

But yes, Bayonetta 2 sold 1.9million units across the 360 and PS3, so that's nearly two million people who will be disappointed that Bayonetta 2 is a Wii U exclusive. I hope this game along with X and Nintendo's first party titles are enough of an incentive to get gamers to purchase a Wii U.

#27 PyroKinesis

PyroKinesis

Boo

• Members
  • 534 posts
  • Fandom:
    Mario Party, Animal Crossing

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

POPULAR

I would start banning members who pull these publicity stunts, changing their names to this nonsense, etc.

#28 dante👌

dante👌

Special Product

• Members
  • 428 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Cya latez broski

#29 TheUltimateWaddleDee

TheUltimateWaddleDee

That Guy

• Members
  • 2,077 posts
  • NNID:UltimateWaddleD
  • Fandom:
    Nintendo, Metal Gear, and WADDLE DEE!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Edited by TheUltimateWaddleDee, 15 February 2014 - 02:04 PM.

KtOSpy7.jpg
I will not die until I achieve something. Even though the ordeal is high, I never give in. Therefore, I die with no regrets~Ikaruga Prologue
http://fc05.devianta...ask-d5k49sd.jpg

#30 Kokirii

Kokirii

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,269 posts
  • NNID:sixty4bit
  • Fandom:
    The Legend of Zelda, Mario

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:54 PM

I would start banning members who pull these publicity stunts, changing their names to this nonsense, etc.

Agreed

Games of The Moment

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

#31 Slim Shady

Slim Shady

Pls stand up

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • Fandom:
    Earthbound

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

enjoy ps4 brah

So I get off stage right and drop the mic

Walk up to these hot chicks and im all like

"Sup ladies, my names Slim Shady.

I'm the lead singer in D12 baby"

#32 Scumbag

Scumbag

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

UnchainedGoku, is that you?

User tools, name history = Leon1989.

#33 JOCx420

JOCx420

Green Koopa Troopa

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • NNID:JOCx420

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

Lolz the ps4 has crap for games bud! Enjoy your last gen ports, peace yo!
SLUMERICAN MADE!! NNID: JOCx420

#34 tboss

tboss

Pokey

• Members
  • 1,242 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

I concur on all points, except PS4+U, if you were going that route I'd wait a year for both a price cut on the p4, and some actual games worth owning to come out on it.

the entire reason that combo was mentioned was because it was the next(current) gen combo.

#35 Nollog

Nollog

Chain Chomp

• Banned
  • 776 posts
  • NNID:Nollog
  • Fandom:
    Creepy Stalker Girl

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

What?

I never played the first and I thought it looked amazing.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/HTMLPurifier/HTMLPurifier/DefinitionCache/Serializer.php:133) in /home/thewiiu/public_html/ips_kernel/classAjax.php on line 328
{"success":1,"post":"\n\n
\n\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\n\t\n\t\t\n\t\t
\n\t\t\t\n\t\t\t\t

#36 Akazury

Akazury

Bullet Bill

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • NNID:Akazury
  • Fandom:
    Pikmin, The Legend of Zelda, Pokémon

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:03 AM

What?
I never played the first and I thought it looked amazing.

The last part was about foaming in general. I might have foamed over Pikmin 3 and WWHD, I don't think SailtheSeas has. But yea Bayo 2 looks amazing and is really pushing the system.

Everything can change, but I'm never changing who I am

#37 Captain Marvelous

Captain Marvelous

Shy Guy

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

after a year+ with this dissapointment of a Zelda machine I was lucky enough to sell it for a reasonable price. I spent what I got from the sales and got a ps4, I am rather enjoying having 3rd party games to play and a really sweet blu ray player.

Nintendo you're still my favourite.. but all this time with the Wii U was like watching someone who has a PHD work a McDonalds.. so much wasted potential.

If only you gave me a glint of HD metroid.. I'll pick the Wii U up second hand in a few years dirt cheap when metroid  is hopefully released, until then.

Good for you...

"Did you know that we're traveling this galaxy because we have pride? We will always fight it it's to protect that pride. Even if it means being called a pirate. Even if... the whole galaxy were our enemy!" - Captain Marvelous

#38 Raiden

Raiden

wall crusher

• Members
  • 4,738 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

Can these worthless attention seeking whiny Daisy woe is me topics always be locked and ban every moron who makes them?

Don't like it sell it. Want to leave then leave stop seeking out our attention FFS. Made the same mistake before.No one gives a carp. Only thing people care about is how annoying you are. So frak off. 

Edited by Ryudo, 16 February 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#39 Gimbal

Gimbal

Abscond

• Members
  • 475 posts
  • NNID:Savoir
  • Fandom:
    School Rumble

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

after a year+ with this dissapointment of a Zelda machine I was lucky enough to sell it for a reasonable price. I spent what I got from the sales and got a ps4, I am rather enjoying having 3rd party games to play and a really sweet blu ray player.

Nintendo you're still my favourite.. but all this time with the Wii U was like watching someone who has a PHD work a McDonalds.. so much wasted potential.

If only you gave me a glint of HD metroid.. I'll pick the Wii U up second hand in a few years dirt cheap when metroid  is hopefully released, until then.

Liked cuz username. Anyway can I buy someone's Wii U for cheap cuz it seems like everyone's selling them.

"So if Zero Suit Samus is fanbait for guys, where is the fanbait for girls? Why isn’t Captain Falcon wearing a thong or sporting a chest twice the size of his last model? Why doesn’t Mario have an absurd crotch buldge holding in his 10 inch slice of manhood? Why doesn’t Yoshi look like a Fist of the North Starcharacter.

That, my friends, is why the design is sexist."~Angelo M. D'Argenio-4/17/2014

"Yes, because owning only 1 game in this series makes you qualified to have an opinion on it"~PyroKinesis-5/7/2014

"He is a game dev, critic, games media writer, and candidate for a phd by the way. So, LMFAO."~3Dude 9/4/2014

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Anti-Spam Bots!